Why I Have To Pay 1% For Immediate Ach Corporate Load Fee?

AstraportAstraport Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
I refused immediate ACH Corporate Load Fee, but still I was taken with 1% for this service. Why?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Astraport wrote:

I refused immediate ACH Corporate Load Fee, but still I was taken with 1% for this service. Why?

Hi,

Please understand that the 1% is the general fee for the US Payment Service, it is not a fee for the immediate load option.

• AstraportAstraport Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Hi David,

The fact that I had always offered to pay immediately load fee and I refused. But when sended the money from Apple for royalties, then do not ask and just withdrew 1% fee.
    I have been unable to read about the commission or size of fee and none has informed me.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Astraport wrote:

Hi David,

The fact that I had always offered to pay immediately load fee and I refused. But when sended the money from Apple for royalties, then do not ask and just withdrew 1% fee.
    I have been unable to read about the commission or size of fee and none has informed me.

With the US Payment Service, there is no immediate or standard load, the word immediate in the description does not reflect how quickly it loads, it is just how we define the ACH transfer.

As I said though, the 1% is the fee for the US Payment Service and is no way related to immediate or standard loads.

• paulwilliamspaulwilliams Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I don't understand.

Payoneer are charging us to put money in the account , and then AGAIN whenever we use the account ???

Someone fill me in here.
    Also , charging at LEAST $3 everytime the card is used - this rules out all casual purposes and encourages Payoneer Card holders to withdraw chunks of money at a time.

As apposed to using the card casually to buy groceries etc and losing alot of money in these $3 fees everytime the card is used.

I understand that ATM's may charge fees, but if the card is used at a store - why the $3 fee?
    I will be charged $3+ dollars everytime i use the card , at an ATM , over counter , anything?