Receiving Payments From Google Adsense

Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in Ask The Community
This discussion was created from comments split from: Company supports only SWIFT transfers. How do I receive payments?.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Answers

• CITgroupCITgroup Posts: 3Member
    Hello

I have question about EU Payment Service, if i can receive via Wire Transfer .

exactly my question is related to withdraw my Money From Google Adsense in EURO to my Payoneer account via Golobal EU payment service , as Known EFT/ ACH not supported for Non-US Resident.

Thanks in advance, in waiting answer from Support deparetment .
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    All payment details received through the Global Payment Service including the Euro details can only receive local payment transfers. In the case of the Euro Service, the local transfer method would be SEPA.

You will need to contact Google Adsense for assistance in choosing or setting up the desired transfer method in order to allow you to receive payments from Google Adsense through Payoneer. 

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• CITgroupCITgroup Posts: 3Member
    I Have contacted Google, they told me, if you are not from USA , you can not use US payment service due of TAX & IRS reporting for Non-us resident , but in our case from (ALGERIA) we must to fill the W-8BEN form to justify our situation through US Tax .

I have made this step with CJ.com and they accepted to pay me via US Payment service .
    Please , More than 100,000 adsense publisher want to withdraw from adsense to payoneer, we need assitance from payoneer to discuss this case with google .

We know that Payoneer headquartered in NEW YORK, so is not far .
    it's best Business for payoneer, if i was a Bank, for sure i'll not miss this business .

Ex : 100K x 1000$ Monthly = 100 M$ / Month , 1.2B$ / Year :smile::smile:
    Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Saudi arabic, UAE, Quatar, Moroco, Bahrain, Jordon, Koweit ..

THAT's entire 2 Continent we talk about
    @CITgroup

Believe me I understand what you are experiencing. I know we are working on trying to establish a more direct payment option but I don't know when this will take place. 

From what I understand from the many users I talked too (both USD, EUR and GBP Google Adsense account users), the availability of the service depends on the country you are residing in. While the collection bank account details we provide are based in the United States and Europe, the decision of how to transfer the funds or whether or not to honor the details falls upon the sender.

In the case of Google Adsense we know it is possible, question is what needs to be done to truly acheive this for each individual country resident. 

Feedback such as yours will go a long way in helping us finding a proper solution for all users who plan to receive payments from Google Adsense. 

• bloggerblogger Posts: 1Member
    Hey recently i have try to attach my payooner with adsense but now adsense policy is changed that are FSC SWIFT-BIC these are two new option please help us what to do
    @blogger
    Hi, you need to find the correct payment type that coincides with the details you receive with Payoneer. Google Adsense payment options depend on your residential country more than it does where your bank details come from what I have gathered from the users I have talked too. 

If your Google Adsense account is in the Euro or GBP (United Kingdom) currency, I recommend you contact our support center so they can assist you in setting up the desired payment details in order to start receiving payments mroe effiicently. 

Sometimes being able to match your currency to the companies payout currency can solve a lot of showstoppers users run into. 

• samahmahmoudsamahmahmoud Posts: 4Member
    Adam_Payoneer thx for this important - great post
  • Arslan01Arslan01 Posts: 1Member
    Hello All, I have an adsense account in uk and want to receive payment through payoneer.
    Arslan01 said:
    Hello All, I have an adsense account in uk and want to receive payment through payoneer.
    Did you set up the UK Payment Service for your account? If not, I recommend you contact our suppor center as a first step to set it up. Once done, you will have the correct details to use in order to receive payments in the GBP currency. 

• princedwiz1princedwiz1 Posts: 2Member
    Greetings , I am from Nigeria and want to verify if My US virtual bank account linked to my payoneer, can Be used to request for my Google Adsense payment in US Dollar?
    edited August 2017

@princedwiz1 said:
    Greetings , I am from Nigeria and want to verify if My US virtual bank account linked to my payoneer, can Be used to request for my Google Adsense payment in US Dollar?

As far as I am aware from other users I talked to, it is possible to receive payments from Google Adsense in USD, Euro or GBP. The collection bank account details you need to use depend on the account you have with Google Adsense.

If you do not have the other currency details on the account and you require them, contact Payoneer support to request to have them added.

• jhorlejhorle Posts: 1Member
    Hello I am from Nepal. I had just received the payoneer card. And i don't have received 25$ yet and there is 0$ in my account when I want to activate the paypal account then there will be problem that "your card is not regestered";
    And another question
    I am adsense user from Nepal And I want to get payment through payoneer card.. What should I DO.
    jhorlelafa
  • mehjabinmehjabin Posts: 2Member
    Good
  • slarahimuraslarahimura Posts: 4Member
    How do with Nedherland Adsense account? Can I set payment with payoneer? Hope yoau response quickly
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @slarahimura In order to start receiving payments from Google Adsense to your Payoneer account, please use this help page to set up your payment option.

I have setting with read this page, but i have an error, my payoneer account detected invalid by google on payment setting. How can i fix it? My IBAN and BIC number that i get from payoneer dashboard is invalid when i put on google payment setting. Note : My adsense account is nedherland account

I recommend you contact the support center and provide a screenshot showing the error message you received.

What is the support center contact or email? I will contact quickly

You can contact the support via email , by phone at 1-646-658-3695 or through social media channels as well.

• mazloomhussainmazloomhussain Posts: 1Member
    Can i contact my Payoneer Account To AdSense From Saudi Arabia

If you receive payments in one of the following currencies; USD, EUR, GBP for example then you should be able to transfer the funds to Payoneer.

• cuthbertolawalecuthbertolawale Posts: 2Member
    please i have a canadian adsense account and i want to receive from adsense via payoneer because i live in nigeria, what are the things i need to do..
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 560Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @cuthbertolawale,

Is Adsense paying in CAD currency? If so, it would only be possible to receive CAD payments. You can apply for the CAD currency for your Global Payment Service right from the page on receive-->Global Payment service.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

• cuthbertolawalecuthbertolawale Posts: 2Member
    yes, and how do i apply for a CAD local bank account, they are not responding atall after sending series of mails to them. please tell me what to do
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 560Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @cuthbertolawale,

To apply for the CAD currency, please use these steps:

1. Click to the "Receive" tab at the top of the screen and find Global Payment Service
    2. Select "Global Payment Service"
    3. Find the relevant currency you wish to add
    4. Click "Request now" and follow the steps