What Is Global Bank Transfer Service..

Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
Want to know about Global Bank Transfer Service
Hello David and Nissim,

I have a question that what is Global Bank Transfer Service. I have recently verified US Payment Service and want to know about Global Bank Transfer Service. If its is some thing that can help me receiving money than i want to activate this offer.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello David and Nissim,

I have a question that what is Global Bank Transfer Service. I have recently verified US Payment Service and want to know about Global Bank Transfer Service. If its is some thing that can help me receiving money than i want to activate this offer.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the GBT Service. This is a service we offer that sends payments directly to your bank account, via local transfer, wire or SWIFT transfers.

Please note that this service is only offered by specific partners. To learn more about GBT, please visit here

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    David wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the GBT Service. This is a service we offer that sends payments directly to your bank account, via local transfer, wire or SWIFT transfers.

Please note that this service is only offered by specific partners. To learn more about GBT, please visit here

Can i transfer funds to my local bank in Pakistan using GBT?
    edited November 2012

Can i transfer funds to my local bank in Pakistan using GBT?

Yes. Please note as I said that GBT is only offered by specific partners. Additionally, we generally do not allow GBT and the card on the same account.

The US Payment Service only works with the card, not with our GBT Service.

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    David wrote:

Yes. Please note as I said that GBT is only offered by specific partners. Additionally, we generally do not allow GBT and the card on the same account.

The US Payment Service only works with the card, not with our GBT Service.

So what are the specific partners of GBT?

So what are the specific partners of GBT?

If you have a partner you want to know about please private message me and I will let you know if they pay with our GBT Service.