Activate Us Payment Service

About 2 days ago i reply email to activate US Payment Service with information needed, and get a mail with ticket ID, but on my first reply i forget to attach some files needed, so i reply again the same mail, with attachment, and get another reply and ticket ID. How about that? is that a problem so i dont get my approval until now? my first ticket is LTK12129069902619X and my 2nd ticket is LTK12129069902636X .

Comments

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    exmajesty wrote:

    About 2 days ago i reply email to activate US Payment Service with information needed, and get a mail with ticket ID, but on my first reply i forget to attach some files needed, so i reply again the same mail, with attachment, and get another reply and ticket ID. How about that? is that a problem so i dont get my approval until now? my first ticket is LTK12129069902619X and my 2nd ticket is LTK12129069902636X .


    Your US Payment Service has been approved, enjoy!

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • exmajestyexmajesty Member Posts: 2
    Wow that's Super Fast! Thank You David!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    exmajesty wrote:

    Wow that's Super Fast! Thank You David!


    No problem, we are here to help.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • KiaraKiara Member Posts: 3
    Good morning,like a week I reply email to activate US payment service with information but I dont know if is ready because they just respond with automatic email and they said will comunicated with me in 4 days,has been a week and nothing my ticket number is LTK12129069906566X.

    By the way,i can use my payoneer even if I dont have Us payment service or is necesary for put the money?.And how I get paypal if my payoneer see like I need put money in my account payoneer but i dont know if it with US payment or can do it without?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Kiara wrote:

    Good morning,like a week I reply email to activate US payment service with information but I dont know if is ready because they just respond with automatic email and they said will comunicated with me in 4 days,has been a week and nothing my ticket number is LTK12129069906566X.

    By the way,i can use my payoneer even if I dont have Us payment service or is necesary for put the money?.And how I get paypal if my payoneer see like I need put money in my account payoneer but i dont know if it with US payment or can do it without?


    Hi,

    I have passed on your application to be reviewed. Our approval department will review it and update you by email.

    You can use your Payoneer card to receive payments from any Payoneer partner, it does not just need to be for the US Payment Service.

    In order to send money from paypal to Payoneer you need our US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • happy man2happy man2 Member Posts: 9
    Hello,
    i heard by a friend two weeks ago about payoneer.com so you can see that I don't know lot of stuffs about your company :
    1- I made a sing up 2 ago and I upload a My nation ID to complete the apply but no response from you that my account is validated or it is activated.
    2- But for the moment i want to know how to activate US payment Service (that's what i need now).
    3- I have a PAYPAL accounte and i want to know how i can relate my PAYONEER acount with my PAYPAL account.
    4- I'm a freelancer, and one of my website client pay me by paypal so how i can add this client to your partner list.

    I think i made lot of questions or request :blink:

    Sorry :D
    BE HAPPY / LEAVE THE WORLD
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    happy man2 wrote:

    Hello,
    i heard by a friend two weeks ago about payoneer.com so you can see that I don't know lot of stuffs about your company :
    1- I made a sing up 2 ago and I upload a My nation ID to complete the apply but no response from you that my account is validated or it is activated.
    2- But for the moment i want to know how to activate US payment Service (that's what i need now).
    3- I have a PAYPAL accounte and i want to know how i can relate my PAYONEER acount with my PAYPAL account.
    4- I'm a freelancer, and one of my website client pay me by paypal so how i can add this client to your partner list.

    I think i made lot of questions or request :blink:

    Sorry :D


    Hi,

    You cannot activate the US Payment Service until your Payoneer card is approved.

    You can send payments from paypal to Payoneer with the US Payment Service.

    Please private message me with the company and we will look into adding them as a partner.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Andrej74Andrej74 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I sent you email with my details for US Payment Service activation 10 days before, but I still didn't receive any answer.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Andrej74 wrote:

    Hello, I sent you email with my details for US Payment Service activation 10 days before, but I still didn't receive any answer.


    Please send me a private message with the ticket number or email associated with your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    hello David,if you don't mind i want you to check My UsPS status since i've replied to your usps customer service by 9 November 2012 and still no answer.
    My unique ticket number: LTK12129070093446X!
    thank you!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Dznounou wrote:

    hello David,if you don't mind i want you to check My UsPS status since i've replied to your usps customer service by 9 November 2012 and still no answer.
    My unique ticket number: LTK12129070093446X!
    thank you!


    I have processed and passed on your information.

    Our approval department will review it and update you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    David wrote:

    I have processed and passed on your information.

    Our approval department will review it and update you.


    Hi David, well they gave me an reply this morning saying it's now available to use..so i have a Q for you. Can I use it right away (for example with PayPal to verifies it) since my card hasn't arrived yet...will I be able to receive payments in my USpS without My card being activated ?(My estimated arrival of My card is 05-12/November/2012...and thx in ADv!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Dznounou wrote:

    Hi David, well they gave me an reply this morning saying it's now available to use..so i have a Q for you. Can I use it right away (for example with PayPal to verifies it) since my card hasn't arrived yet...will I be able to receive payments in my USpS without My card being activated ?(My estimated arrival of My card is 05-12/November/2012...and thx in ADv!


    You can receive payments to your Payoneer account before the card arrives, however, you will not be able to access them until you receive the card.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    David wrote:

    You can receive payments to your Payoneer account before the card arrives, however, you will not be able to access them until you receive the card.

    well david i want to know if i can see those deposits in my account transactions list so i can verify my paypal account!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Dznounou wrote:

    well david i want to know if i can see those deposits in my account transactions list so i can verify my paypal account!


    When they arrive, yes you will be able to see them.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    David wrote:

    You can receive payments to your Payoneer account before the card arrives, however, you will not be able to access them until you receive the card.

    well david i want to know if i can see those deposits in my account transactions list so i can verify my paypal account!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭
    Dznounou wrote:

    well david i want to know if i can see those deposits in my account transactions list so i can verify my paypal account!


    Yes

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Noureddine Mel.Noureddine Mel. Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    David wrote:

    Yes

    ohh David you've being such a big help ... thank you so much!
  • nadjib Bouzeranadjib Bouzera Member Posts: 2
    hello David,if you don't mind i want you to check My UsPS status since i've replied to your usps customer service by 9 November 2012 and still no answer.
    My reference number: LTK12129070255529X
    thank you!
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

    hello David,if you don't mind i want you to check My UsPS status since i've replied to your usps customer service by 9 November 2012 and still no answer.
    My reference number: LTK12129070255529X
    thank you!


    Sorry for the delay, I have passed on your information. You should be hearing within 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • SimonSimon Member Posts: 1

    Hey David, please can you activate the US Payment Service in my account, i already sent a msg for that, but still wating and this is the ticket ID the i get: LTK1215303520429X

    Thank you.

  • RitaRita Community Manager Administrator Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Thank you for your patience, emails to our CS team can take up to 4 business days to be reviewed. For immediate support we offer telephone and live chat assistance.

This discussion has been closed.