How long does the account review usually takes?

mkamelmkamel Posts: 5Member
Hello Payoneer,

I have applied for an account on June/22nd, I then received an email with the account status being pending review which takes up to 3 business days.

On June/26th I received another email asking to reply with more information regarding bank account, which I replied to on June/27th.

Since then I have not received any updates nor my account status has changed, and any questions asked in support center are auto replied with the following "Applications for a Payoneer account are usually reviewed within 3 business days.".

Can you please verify if the review is in process, and how long it usually takes.

Reference Number: #180710-005286 and #180719-003898
Customer ID: 26899374

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• haridasgainbabuharidasgainbabu Posts: 5Member
    edited July 2017
    How long does it take the payoneer Card?
    H. G babu
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good Day,

If your card was ordered via regular mail, it can take 2-3 weeks to arrive. If you chose expedited shipping, the time frame can be 4-7 business days.

No. I didn't find the order option,after loging in my account,show 4 options and others, but there has no order option.
    H. G babu
    No. I didn't find the order option,after loging in my account,show 4 options and others, but there has no order option.
    Regard
    haridasgain.
    H. G babu
  • AchyutAchyut Posts: 2Member
    I have completed all step ask for account.
    But my account is not varified since now.
    How long does it take to varified.
    I stuck on step 2.
    Because my document is not reviewed its became 2 days.
    Please help me.
    From nepal.
    I want to carry out my online business through payoneer master card.
    Please help.
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Achyut,

Please note that the review of ones account for approval can take 3-5 business days. You can also contact Payoneer Support by clicking here.

• DovelyDovely Posts: 4Member
    Hi, @mkamel!
    Although I'm not affiliated with Payoneer and may not be the right person to reply, I just think that the delay might be due to some missing information in your details.
    For instance, I registered just about 5 hours ago and if I've been approved now.
    I'd suggest you contact them again via the contact link or correspondence email and ask them for any further details they may need from you. It'll hasten the process. You go for them if they don't contact you.
    I hope you get approved soonest.
  • a7mad78a7mad78 Posts: 1Member
    Hi there,
    I have created my account since 2 weeks ago ..
    yet there is no any e-mail that requires additional documents or any thing to approve my account..
    I have been waiting for 2 weeks and i got no response ...
    and this is my costumer id 27315776
  • mkamelmkamel Posts: 5Member
    > @Dovely said:
    > Hi, @mkamel!
    > Although I'm not affiliated with Payoneer and may not be the right person to reply, I just think that the delay might be due to some missing information in your details.
    > For instance, I registered just about 5 hours ago and if I've been approved now.
    > I'd suggest you contact them again via the contact link or correspondence email and ask them for any further details they may need from you. It'll hasten the process. You go for them if they don't contact you.
    > I hope you get approved soonest.

Hi, @Dovely
    Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    That is my issue here, I'm posting here hoping to get a reply, since it shows (in account) that it's waiting for me to send documents. But I can't get in contact with any support. Instead I get an auto reply email every time I try. And all are sent from a don't-reply email.
  • a7mad78a7mad78 Posts: 1Member
    no any reply even here :(
  • AMRRMAAMRRMA Posts: 0Member
    To whom it may concern,

I have waited for more than 22 days to get my account approval.
    You have stated in your 1st sent mail that it will take about 3 business days to reply my request.

Till now i have tried to contact you, but there is no success, you have failed completely to receive my inquiries. I do not know what to do i have contacted your facebook page with no effective solution.

my ID is 27220403 and i have many reference numbers for my inquires 180709-007376 , 180709-007891 , 180710-003005 , 180721-000937, 180724-011130
    I Hope to receive an answer ASAP.
  • FahadMoFahadMo Posts: 2Member
    How long do I need to wait to get the approval !! It has been more than 10 working days and nothing yet !!!

My ID: 27368500
  • jayfrostjayfrost Posts: 1Member
    Well I'm also stuck in step 2

So after 3-5days of waiting how do I know my account has been approved
  • rahatmasumrahatmasum Posts: 0Member
    I opened my account in Payoneer about 15 days ago. also, I submitted my identity about 10 days ago, but they don't give me any mail yet, also the proof of identity showing submitted, for that I wanted to chat with Payoneer, but I am unable to live chat with payoneer.. what should I do now?
  • mkamelmkamel Posts: 5Member
    Hi, how is this question marked with an accepted answer? and why there are no replies regarding original answer?