Us Payment Service

Apllied for US payment service
Hey,

I applied for US payment service 12 days ago and there have been no replies from the support.I sent all the requested details but no one is getting back.Kindly help.My ticket number is LTK12129070147021X

Comments

• aleemgoodworkeraleemgoodworker Member Posts: 7
    hi
    how can I apply for US payment service system.I have a payoneer card
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

hi
    how can I apply for US payment service system.I have a payoneer card

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service. If you would like to apply please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• nasrowebnasroweb Member Posts: 1
    Please help me to get answer about us payment service
    Hello,
    i was submit my us payment service application since 8 days with everything that was asked. i dont recive any response from you. I realy need this service to be actif befor November 10th. Please tell me what is the status of my application ? Cordially

Reference number: LTK12129069814192X
  • daddycooldaddycool Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

Could you please explain me, why does it take more than 1 month to get an answer to an application? Isn't that a bit too long? My email is [email protected] and I send the application mail more than 1 month ago - still no answer. Can you take a look at this?
  • tigeroshtigerosh Member Posts: 2
    Hello
    I have completed the questionnaire before more than 15 days, and my Us payment service still under review !
    I have already received the card and i activated it, but i cannot verify paypal using neither it nor my US details !

e-mail: [email protected]

Please help me !!
    Thnx
    edited November 2012
    Please note that i have linked my Us details to Paypal once i have recived its(before more than 20 days), and Paypal said that they have sent the 2 amounts (less than 1$ ...)

but i havn't receive it yet !!
  • paypay Member Posts: 2
    Can you please check the status of my US Payment Service application, I applied on oct 30, 2012 via email.
    Ticket Number: LTK12129069939099X
    nasroweb wrote:

Hello,
    i was submit my us payment service application since 8 days with everything that was asked. i dont recive any response from you. I realy need this service to be actif befor November 10th. Please tell me what is the status of my application ? Cordially

Reference number: LTK12129069814192X

I have passed on your information to our approval department, they will review and update you by email.

daddycool wrote:

Hello guys,

Could you please explain me, why does it take more than 1 month to get an answer to an application? Isn't that a bit too long? My email is [email protected] and I send the application mail more than 1 month ago - still no answer. Can you take a look at this?

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when you submitted your answers.

tigerosh wrote:

Please note that i have linked my Us details to Paypal once i have recived its(before more than 20 days), and Paypal said that they have sent the 2 amounts (less than 1$ ...)

but i havn't receive it yet !!

Hi,

I passed on your answers, our approval department should be updating you within 48 hours.

pay wrote:

Can you please check the status of my US Payment Service application, I applied on oct 30, 2012 via email.
    Ticket Number: LTK12129069939099X

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out with the requested details.

• nasrowebnasroweb Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

I have passed on your information to our approval department, they will review and update you by email.

service approved thanks David your are the best
    David wrote:

Hi,

I passed on your answers, our approval department should be updating you within 48 hours.

Thank you !
  • DediDedi Member Posts: 2
    Hello, i have same problem...my unique ticket is LTK12129069906795X
    Thank you
    tigerosh wrote:

Thank you !

We are happy to help.

Dedi wrote:

Hello, i have same problem...my unique ticket is LTK12129069906795X
    Thank you

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information.

• DediDedi Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire, please fill it out with the requested information.

Yes, I have filled out and sent it with some required documents. Thank you :)
    Dedi wrote:

Yes, I have filled out and sent it with some required documents. Thank you :)

Your information has been processed and I have passed it on to our approval department. They will update you by email within 48 hours.

David wrote:

Hi,

I have sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out with the requested details.

Filled up the form on Nov7th. Waiting for approval.
  • Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    it may take a week to complete the process, please wait and you will get approval soon.
    pay wrote:

Filled up the form on Nov7th. Waiting for approval.

I have processed and passed on your information to our approval department. They will review the information and update you by email.

Hello,

I submitted my US Payment Service application 6 weeks ago as said (I had replied to an email) and I haven't received any answer after 6 WEEKS! Then I forwarded my previous letter AGAIN - still no answer. I created thread here and one of the administrators asked me to give him the reference number - I haven't received any number like that.

My email is [email protected] - guys, isn't 6 weeks a bit too long?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    In the e-mail sent to you, or in the auto acknowledgment, you should have been provided with a reference ID number. It starts with LTK. If you could PM me that number, I will make sure your application is reviewed asap.

If you can't find it, please forward your e-mail reply to me at [email protected]
    Hi i m using US payment service in paypal smootly for couples of month
    but last week i have recv the msg from the paypal that my bank account ending with XX39 Has been Disable from my paypal and i cannot used for any withdrawl etc
    i contact the paypal right away the paypal agent told me that this bank account is no more been used in paypal any more tell ur bank to give u new account number
    i m very worry on this situation can u help me out to issue the new bank account number and disable to old one ... this is only source of my earning

Hi i m using US payment service in paypal smootly for couples of month
    but last week i have recv the msg from the paypal that my bank account ending with XX39 Has been Disable from my paypal and i cannot used for any withdrawl etc
    i contact the paypal right away the paypal agent told me that this bank account is no more been used in paypal any more tell ur bank to give u new account number
    i m very worry on this situation can u help me out to issue the new bank account number and disable to old one ... this is only source of my earning

If you need a new US Payment Service account, please contact our support department and they will assist you in receiving a new number.

• maralexmaralex Member Posts: 3
    Hello!
    I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account.
    My ticket number is LTK12129070164723X
    I know, it's too early to ask you to complete reviewing info.
    Created the topic just to make attention here that to prevent delays in reviewing my request.
    All the info I provided in my e-mail which has been sent to you.
    Waiting for your answer or your request to provide you with additional info.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    alex
    edited November 2012
    David wrote:

Please provide me with the ticket number you received when you submitted your answers.

I've submitted my answers twice (one like a month ago, and another one a week ago) and still got no ticket number.

So like 7 weeks of waiting and still no answer...
    maralex wrote:

Hello!
    I've requested you for creating US Virtual Bank Account.
    My ticket number is LTK12129070164723X
    I know, it's too early to ask you to complete reviewing info.
    Created the topic just to make attention here that to prevent delays in reviewing my request.
    All the info I provided in my e-mail which has been sent to you.
    Waiting for your answer or your request to provide you with additional info.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    alex

Please note it generally takes around 3 business days for an application to be reviewed. If you do not hear by Monday let me know and I will look into it.

daddycool wrote:

I've submitted my answers twice (one like a month ago, and another one a week ago) and still got no ticket number.

So like 7 weeks of waiting and still no answer...

OK - will wait!

Thanks for answer!
    Still dont get the response

ticket ID = LTK12129070162271X

do it fast plz
  • silviusilviu Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Hello,

I have a payoneer card activated and on 30 oct i submited the questionaire for the US Payment service but no answer!
    Please help me, i really need this service activated as soon as posible!
    My ticket number is: LTK12129069940532X

thank you!
  • Sarah ElsabaghSarah Elsabagh Member Posts: 9
    Dear Nassim,
    Please advise as I still waiting the confirmation mail from US Payment approval which I already sent to them the justification & my ID for this service and I waiting since more than 17 days and can't withdraw my money from Paypal as I heard that may my money not approved by US Payment service

Last mail,I sent to Payoneer Customer service since few days my ebay snapshot with my full name.Please advise urgently as I stopped and delayed my business in Ebay till I got this approval
    My last Ticket No.LTK12129069738482X and I already received before two deposits on my Payoneer Card from my paypal account and already my account now is verified

If I already now can recieve money from paypal,can I then withdraw it directly or still have problems with withdraw ?

Still dont get the response

ticket ID = LTK12129070162271X

do it fast plz

I have passed it on to a manager, you should be hearing from them within 48 hours.

silviu wrote:

Hello,

I have a payoneer card activated and on 30 oct i submited the questionaire for the US Payment service but no answer!
    Please help me, i really need this service activated as soon as posible!
    My ticket number is: LTK12129069940532X

thank you!

I have passed on your information to our approval department, they will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.

Thanks for contacting me. I'll escalate your ticket, and you should be receiving a reply within the next 24 hours.
  • FerchuFerchu Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

Hi,
    I have the same question
    Payment ID: 5138554 Payment Date (EST.): 10/23/2012 17:41
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approval

How long it usually takes?

Thanks!
  • ownergolanownergolan Member Posts: 0
    I need to know if i can withdraw money from paypal and other services to my payoneer card.

Im waiting to withdraw money from Fivver, but if i cant use the card for other services also, i find it not useful, and i need to know about it right away..

2 weeks have past since i send you multiple emails about applying to the US payments, and some reminders.. no answers at all yet.

Please let me know whats going on.

Thnx.
    David wrote:

I have processed and passed on your information to our approval department. They will review the information and update you by email.

Thanks David.
    Its approved and I received first payment too :)

BTW can you also check this ticket (LTK12129070223565X) Re: Card To Card Transfer and Global Bank Withdraw request.
    Yes, you can use our US Payment Service to withdraw funds from PayPal, so long as you have a valid PayPal account with the option to withdraw to a US bank account.

You can also use the card to get paid from any of our official partners.

I'll personally follow up with your e-mail and make sure you receive a reply within the next 24 hours.
    edited November 2012
    Ferchu wrote:

Hi,
    I have the same question
    Payment ID: 5138554 Payment Date (EST.): 10/23/2012 17:41
    Payment Status:Payment waiting for approval

How long it usually takes?

Thanks!

Hi,

Orin from our approval department send you an email on October 25th regarding this payment, we have resent the email please respond to his email.

pay wrote:

Thanks David.
    Its approved and I received first payment too :)

BTW can you also check this ticket (LTK12129070223565X) Re: Card To Card Transfer and Global Bank Withdraw request.

Enjoy your payment!

Please note it generally takes around 3 business days for support to answer a ticket. They will review your questions and get back to you.

• alansealanse Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Can you please check the status of my US Payment Service application. (Two weeks passed)
    Ticket Number: LTK12129070034612X
    Waiting for you.
    Thanks.
    I apologize for the delay, alanse. Your application will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.
  • alansealanse Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote:

I apologize for the delay, alanse. Your application will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you very much!
  • silviusilviu Member Posts: 1
    David wrote:

I have passed on your information to our approval department, they will review your application and get back to you within 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your help David, my us payment service was approved!
    Have a nice day!
  • Baigboy75Baigboy75 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I am still not get any updates about My ticket and my case,7 days+ gone ,but still not get any updates about Admin or payoneer supporter or anything else..

Can you please check the status of my Ticket...
    My Ticket# LTK12129070127621X

Please Update me as soon as

Thanks.
    Dear Nassim,
    Still I'm not received any new updates for my US Payment approval ?

Waiting your quck feedback
    Many Thanks in Advance
    We've sent you a reply via e-mail.
    Plz help me out i hav requested for us new bank account number but i have recv this msg from payoneer

Dear Muhammad Aleem,
    Congratulations!
    Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card has been issued!

Your card will be shipped by Regular Mail Your card is estimated to arrive between 24 Dec 2012 and 31 Dec 2012.

Plz help me out i hav already a card but i need the new usa bank account number.

Any body help plz?
    Nissim wrote:

We've sent you a reply via e-mail.

Dear Nassim,
    Nothing received on my mail,please find my mail below [email protected]

Waiting you ASAP
    I re-sent the e-mail; you can continue receiving payments. The service has been verified.
    Dear Nassim,

Many Thanks,I received a confirmation mail Now
  • AliAli Member Posts: 1
    Applied for new usa bank account for 1 week ago
    actually my paypal blocked my usa bank account number so i need another one bank account

i have already sent msg but have not get reply yet

LTK12129070147685X
    ticked id?
    silviu wrote:

Thank you so much for your help David, my us payment service was approved!
    Have a nice day!

Thanks for the update, enjoy the US Payment Service.

Baigboy75 wrote:

Hi,

I am still not get any updates about My ticket and my case,7 days+ gone ,but still not get any updates about Admin or payoneer supporter or anything else..

Can you please check the status of my Ticket...
    My Ticket# LTK12129070127621X

Please Update me as soon as

Thanks.

Hi,

Our approval department sent you an email this morning updating you.

Let me know if you didn't get it.

Plz help me out i hav requested for us new bank account number but i have recv this msg from payoneer

Dear Muhammad Aleem,
    Congratulations!
    Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card has been issued!

Your card will be shipped by Regular Mail Your card is estimated to arrive between 24 Dec 2012 and 31 Dec 2012.

Plz help me out i hav already a card but i need the new usa bank account number.

Any body help plz?

Hi,

Don't worry, your current card is fine this is just part of the process of getting you a new US Payment Service number. A card was not actually ordered and your new US Payment Service number will be issued to your current card.

Ali wrote:

Applied for new usa bank account for 1 week ago
    actually my paypal blocked my usa bank account number so i need another one bank account

i have already sent msg but have not get reply yet

LTK12129070147685X
    ticked id?

Hi,

I see your information is being reviewed, you should hear from our support department within 48 hours.

David wrote:

Please note it generally takes around 3 business days for an application to be reviewed. If you do not hear by Monday let me know and I will look into it.

I still haven't any answer from support. Can you help me?

Thanks!
    maralex wrote:

I still haven't any answer from support. Can you help me?

Thanks!

I have passed on your information you should be hearing from our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.

David wrote:

I have passed on your information you should be hearing from our approval department with-in the next 48 hours.

Thanks!!!
    Will wait!
    evansco wrote:

Hey,

I applied for US payment service 12 days ago and there have been no replies from the support.I sent all the requested details but no one is getting back.Kindly help.My ticket number is LTK12129070147021X

Our approval department has responded to you, please review their email and respond with the requested information.

• AndriiAndrii Member Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    I have sent an application (with all requested scans and links as per the request) for US Payment Service on Nov. 8 - unique ticket number: LTK12129070076955X. On Nov. 17 I resubmitted the request - unique ticket number: LTK12129070226076X. And there has been no answer so far. What I am doing wrong? Maybe something is missing in my appication request?
  • rayzomrayzom Member Posts: 3
    Dear Admins,
    Please advise as I still waiting the confirmation mail from US Payment approval which I already sent to them the justification & my ID for this service and I waiting since more than 5 days and can't withdraw my money from Paypal as I heard that may my money not approved by US Payment service
    My last Ticket No.LTK12129069941169X.
    Thanks in advance
    Andrii wrote:

I have sent an application (with all requested scans and links as per the request) for US Payment Service on Nov. 8 - unique ticket number: LTK12129070076955X. On Nov. 17 I resubmitted the request - unique ticket number: LTK12129070226076X. And there has been no answer so far. What I am doing wrong? Maybe something is missing in my appication request?

Your US Payment Service has been approved, enjoy! ;)

rayzom wrote:

Dear Admins,
    Please advise as I still waiting the confirmation mail from US Payment approval which I already sent to them the justification & my ID for this service and I waiting since more than 5 days and can't withdraw my money from Paypal as I heard that may my money not approved by US Payment service
    My last Ticket No.LTK12129069941169X.
    Thanks in advance

I have passed on your information, you should be hearing from us within 48 hours.

• AliAli Member Posts: 1
    LTK12129070147685X

New bank number was issued
    But paypal tell me that this bank account number is disable from paypal
    Unable to add the bank account
    So need a new bank account number
    David bro help me
    edited November 2012
    Ali wrote:

LTK12129070147685X

New bank number was issued
    But paypal tell me that this bank account number is disable from paypal
    Unable to add the bank account
    So need a new bank account number
    David bro help me

I have passed on your information, our department will update you by email.

• rayzomrayzom Member Posts: 3
    i had waited the 48 h can you tell me now if us payment approval
    rayzom wrote:

i had waited the 48 h can you tell me now if us payment approval

Hi,

I see they responded to you the same day and now you have responded back.

Your information is waiting to be reviewed, they will email you with an update.