Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

ATM cash withdraw - Transaction Reversed

Dilchohan
Dilchohan Member Posts: 3
Today upon cash withdraw, ATM process my transaction and I received transaction completion receipt but atm did'nt delivery cash. After few seconds, I received another ATM receipt showing TRANSACTION REVERSED message. I checked my balance online and found that amount has been deducted. Its first time that atm error happen to me. B)

Comments

• ZDstudio
    ZDstudio Member Posts: 5
    > @Dilchohan said:
    > Today upon cash withdraw, ATM process my transaction and I received transaction completion receipt but atm did'nt delivery cash. After few seconds, I received another ATM receipt showing TRANSACTION REVERSED message. I checked my balance online and found that amount has been deducted. Its first time that atm error happen to me. B)

same happend to me today you got your money back in your account or not ?
  • usman456
    usman456 Member Posts: 7
    > @ZDstudio said:
    > > @Dilchohan said:
    > > Today upon cash withdraw, ATM process my transaction and I received transaction completion receipt but atm did'nt delivery cash. After few seconds, I received another ATM receipt showing TRANSACTION REVERSED message. I checked my balance online and found that amount has been deducted. Its first time that atm error happen to me. B)

Same happened to me .
    What will be the process regarding that ?
  • ZDstudio
    No need to worry. if you have seen the TRANSACTION REVERSED message on ATM screen, then the transaction will be reversed. Same happened to me around a month ago, I used standard chartered ATM from the model town Branch. Then I sent an email to the Payoneer team unfortunately they didn't replied. then on the next business day Which was Monday I used the live chat of Payoneer. And the lady there helped me alot and said your translation is still in the ( pending authorization) which mean the bank didnt tell them yet what happend to the transaction. So i have to wait for 3 business days for bank to tell them what happend to the transaction. or if they dont respond for 7 business days then they will put down the balance to my account. So I was lucky and she was right :) The very next day I checked the balance and the amount which was deducted from my account was back.
    I hope this will help you,
    For more clarification I would suggest use the live chat of payoneer,

Regards
  • ZDstudio
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, is the transaction appearing as pending, or as completed?

Thank you Dan I just saw you comment Now, The transaction was appearing as pending and it was resolved, Thank you so much I got my amount back in 48 hours.
  • Makeitclean
    Makeitclean Member Posts: 9
    MARKDOWN