add Global payment service on PayPal wallet

ahmedshafeaahmedshafea Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

Hello

I try to add Global payment service on PayPal wallet ..but PayPal refused that ...

Could you help please ..

Pls noted my PayPal accounted is verified and linked with visa card ending 2022.

Thx

Comments

• BremaineBremaine Member Posts: 0
    Hi guys. I was wondering if it's possible to transfer funds from my PayPal account to a Payoneer account? I ask because I recently hit the $2000 transfer limit with my PayPal pre-paid card, and it's causing me some issues in that they have a rolling 30 day limit. So I have to wait until a certain day to be able to transfer any funds. I was thinking I could use Payoneer as a backup if I can't transfer money to my PayPal prepaid card.

Is it possible?
  • ahmedshafeaahmedshafea Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

@Dan_Payoneer said:

@ahmedshafea said:
    Hello

I try to add Global payment service on PayPal wallet ..but PayPal refused that ...

Could you help please ..

Pls noted my PayPal accounted is verified and linked with visa card ending 2022.

Thx

Hi, and thanks for reaching out here.
    When it comes to an external e-wallet, it is up to them whether to accept our collection details or not. If your funds originate in freelance and e-commerce activities, we can assist you in linking them in alternative ways.

Okay i want you help with alternative ways please , could you please give details for community federal savings bank , as my friends they will accepted it could you please help

freelance websites ( Upwork ) but money now on PayPal

My problem not solved yet ....

Is there a solution ?

my problem not with Upwork , my problem with paypal

don't worry now , it has solved now thanks too much for you are interested