Payment request feature is not available

MagdiMagdi Posts: 6Member
Hi My account was open using a UAE address and I am trying to request payment but unfortunately, I don't have this feature? and when I sent an email the reply was this (Please note that the Billing Service, including requesting payments, is subject to availability).
all that I need is to get my payment it has been pending for more than 5 months.

Answers

• William_PayoneerWilliam_Payoneer Posts: 13Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out to us about this. Can you please provide your customer ID so i can take a look into this payment for you

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.
  • MagdiMagdi Posts: 6Member
    Hi William,
    this is my Customer ID 26779735
    and please let me know how can I make the request payment feature available for me.
  • erinkoherinkoh Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Hi Dan

Does it mean only the receiving fund from freelance websites,seller market places can consider prior activity ? If the receiving fund from normal company like manufacturing company,trading company or other distributor , can be the receiving fund accumulating and activate the billing service features, request payment features ?

edited September 2018
    Hi Dan,

Ill receive it from freelance websites in Saudi Arabia, and I send all the documents that requested from me and its working right now but still, I have a new issue (To enable Request a Payment, you must first receive at least 5,000.00 USD (or equivalent) via...)??

how it can be possible for me, my payment is less than 1,000 USD really until now I'm struggling to have this payment. every day the rating for this bank is going down for me.
    Hi Dan,

As i mentioned before ill receive it from a company in Saudi Arabia and if it will help this is the company website: alalamah.com they request us to have an account in this bank to send the payments, so they already listed in your bank.

So please don't make it hard for me to receive my payment I already suffered enough so far, I want a solution, not a replying and comments.
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, the website doesn't really tell what the company's line of business is, and if it's located in Saudi Arabia, why does it require US banking details? Thanks!

Hi again, they are a freelance design company it has a name on your bank under Fekrat alalamah office for commercial services in Saudi Arabia the is the detail what they give it 2 me, and the email: [email protected]

You asked from where i want to receive the payment and i answered for that, again i have a small issue that is i cant send request payment for them unless i receive at 5,000 USD? which it cant be possible for me.

Plus what you mean by (they are in Saudi Arabia and they require me to have an account here)?!!! Thanks!
  • erinkoherinkoh Posts: 18Member ✭✭

@Dan_Payoneer said:

@erinkoh said:
    Hi Dan

Does it mean only the receiving fund from freelance websites,seller market places can consider prior activity ? If the receiving fund from normal company like manufacturing company,trading company or other distributor , can be the receiving fund accumulating and activate the billing service features, request payment features ?

Hi, if by trading you refer to Forex, or investments, it might not be compatible.

@Dan_Payoneer said:

@erinkoh said:
    Hi Dan

Hi, if by trading you refer to Forex, or investments, it might not be compatible.

@Dan_Payoneer said:

@erinkoh said:
    Hi Dan

@Dan_Payoneer said:

@erinkoh said:
    Hi Dan

Hi Dan, the trading is not involved investment , illegal business n currency exchange .

Global payment service accept sender is from individual? Need to submit for approval before they send in the fund?

• awaisesawaises Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I am facing the same issue "To enable Request a Payment, you must first receive at least 5,000.00 USD (or equivalent) via:". Could you please assist me on this? My customer ID is 31927099.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,524Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @awaises Thank you for reaching out to us! Requesting payments is subject to eligibility. Please note that you will need to receive a minimum of $5,000 in payments from companies before you can apply for the service. You can receive payments from mass payout companies that pay through Payoneer, or receive payments via the Global payment service.