Payoneer Website is not secure at Google Chrome Browser.

NasirArifRonyNasirArifRony Posts: 13Member ✭✭
After logging in to Payoneer with Google Chrome, at the top left corner of the website where there have an option to view the site information. But unfortunately Payoneer's site information says ''Your connection to this site is not fully secure. Attackers might be able to see the image's you're looking at on this site and trick you by modifying them''.

I don't know what is the problem. Why site information is not secure ? Please solve the issue as soon as possible or give me the instruction to solve the problem.

Regards,

Nasir Arif Rony.

Comments

• xfx_wdxfx_wd Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    I use edge and firefox. Its always secure connection for me. Sometimes its not secure only for payoneer community site.
  • NasirArifRonyNasirArifRony Posts: 13Member ✭✭

@xfx_wd said:
    I use edge and firefox. Its always secure connection for me. Sometimes its not secure only for payoneer community site.

Do you have any suggestions how to use secure connection on Google Chrome and on Mozilla Firefox?
    Thanks.

> @NasirArifRony said:
    > @xfx_wd said:
    > I use edge and firefox. Its always secure connection for me. Sometimes its not secure only for payoneer community site.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Do you have any suggestions how to use secure connection on Google Chrome and on Mozilla Firefox?
    > Thanks.

I am not sure how to do that. I just checked chrome is giving secure connection for me.
  • NasirArifRonyNasirArifRony Posts: 13Member ✭✭

@xfx_wd said:
    > @NasirArifRony said:

> @xfx_wd said:

> I use edge and firefox. Its always secure connection for me. Sometimes its not secure only for payoneer community site.

>

>

>

>

>

> Do you have any suggestions how to use secure connection on Google Chrome and on Mozilla Firefox?

> Thanks.

I am not sure how to do that. I just checked chrome is giving secure connection for me.

But Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge is also not giving me the secure connection. Anyway, thank you for your comments.

You are welcome mate :)