@AsmaShahid said:
    It's 28. Past 12 PM. Please update if you received your payments. 🙏

not yet received, still pending......

• jazib2018jazib2018 Posts: 26Member ✭✭

not yet received, still pending......

• AsmaShahidAsmaShahid Posts: 16Member ✭✭

Same, still pending.

I have sent Transfer Conversation PDF to my bank and Today I have Received my bank email and inform me not found any Transfer details using your Transfer Conversation PDF Kindly contact your sender bank and get MT-103 form for further Investigation.

• Webinnovation22Webinnovation22 Posts: 51Member ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

I still not recv my fund, not sure what Payoneer CS Doing, they still not give us the MT103 form, and none of the CS member update us here or even on any forum as this is the major issue facing by most of the people...

as they knew we discuss everything here on their forum, but not sure why they are not updating us about are issue, where we are and when we will recv are fund...

As i part of all the discussion here on payoneer forum, they update one of the member who face same issue that hope you will recv fund at friday..

TODAY IS FRIDAY WHERE'S ARE MONEY

today last day of this week... Week gone no clue where the money...

Customer Support @Dan_Payoneer please help us,

Thank you

• mumtaz20202mumtaz20202 Posts: 34Member ✭✭

@Webinnovation22 said:
    Hello Everyone,

I still not recv my fund, not sure what Payoneer CS Doing, they still not give us the MT103 form, and none of the CS member update us here or even on any forum as this is the major issue facing by most of the people...

as they knew we discuss everything here on their forum, but not sure why they are not updating us about are issue, where we are and when we will recv are fund...

As i part of all the discussion here on payoneer forum, they update one of the member who face same issue that hope you will recv fund at friday..

TODAY IS FRIDAY WHERE'S ARE MONEY

today last day of this week... Week gone no clue where the money...

Customer Support @Dan_Payoneer please help us,

Thank you

I'm with you..............

• aamirhackeraamirhacker Posts: 40Member ✭✭

I think the issue is not being taken seriously, and no major update is being given to us.

The current situation should be sent to Propakistani and other famous sites, then maybe they may take the issue on a priority basis.

I know the issue may be major, at least they should update it here at what point they have reached.

Payoneer is an amazing company, but the issue should be taken professionally.

Not showing a public statement—and the reason— it is an absolutely unprofessional attitude.

so amir what do you think, do we need to take this issue on bigger forum, like on FB and TW?

• AsmaShahidAsmaShahid Posts: 16Member ✭✭

Hi there guys. So i have another payment coming to my payoneer account soon. I want to know that after 17 sep, the other payments which came to your payoneer accounts, Did they go through and reached your banks smoothly or any future withdrawals that we make will be stuck as well? Kindly update me on this and I'll be very glad of your help.

I dont know even i m waiting for my this stuck payment, after that i have to transfer more 1500 USD too. but i still not think about to transfer that into my local bank, just because of this issue...

so better, lets resolve this issue first.

• redfeilds18redfeilds18 Posts: 18Member ✭✭

We can submit complaint here also!
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/payoneer-b119802

edited September 2018

@AsmaShahid said:

Hi there guys. So i have another payment coming to my payoneer account soon. I want to know that after 17 sep, the other payments which came to your payoneer accounts, Did they go through and reached your banks smoothly or any future withdrawals that we make will be stuck as well? Kindly update me on this and I'll be very glad of your help.

I think you should not withdraw. This issue is being faced by many people and on different dates. The recent example happened again on 26th of September.

Here you can see:

https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/146778#Comment_146778.

We should withdraw directly from Payoneer MasterCard to avoid such issue in future!

• khhussnainkhhussnain Posts: 16Member ✭✭

Hurry!

Thanks Allah Almighty. My account has been credited :D :D :D

@khhussnain can you have received MT-103 form and where you have sent you complain regarding your payment issue can you please let me know ? my payment is still not received ?

@jazib2018 I didn't receive MT-103 form from Payoneer but amount credit just 2 minutes ago

@khhussnain said:
    Hurry!

Thanks Allah Almighty. My account has been credited :D :D :D

Help us bro, how did you get your payment????

@khhussnain Congratulations Brother. can you let me know where you have sent your complaint regarding your payment issue ?

I dont know how it credited. May be UBL checked this issue. I had registered complain yesterday at UBL

so you do not sent any your complain to payoneer ?

Alhumdulillah, i have also received the amount :)
    2 mins ago just checked

edited September 2018

@redfeilds18 said:
    2 mins ago just checked

I am happy you have got the payment.

Would you like to tell what did you explain to UBL Customer Support, and which things you provided?

@aamirhacker said:

@redfeilds18 said:
    2 mins ago just checked

Would you like to tell what did you explain to UBL Customer Support, and which things you provided?

I dont have UBL, i have SCB, your payment should also arrive soon. i have not provided anything. i checked after readin @khhussnain message..

edited September 2018

@redfeilds18 said:

@aamirhacker said:

@redfeilds18 said:
    2 mins ago just checked

I dont have UBL, i have SCB, your payment should also arrive soon. i have not provided anything. i checked after readin @khhussnain message..

Great. All the payments come from SCB, so we can expect our payment to our local bank on Monday.

Have all the SCB people received the payment?

• techguyittechguyit Posts: 44Member ✭✭

It seems like direct SCB amounts have been credited to local SCB accounts. I think rest of the people will soon receiving their missing payments. The flow of the transaction is getting normal

Since we have different bank accounts, it may take a while for SCB to transfer to our accounts. These accounts does not transfer as Remittance but as a Funds Transfer from one bank to another. I am hoping I will get my payment soon

Congrats to those who have received their payments

@aamirhacker
    @techguyit
    @redfeilds18

I am still waiting i do not received my payment in my local bank account still. My Bank is Meezan Bank I am still waiting? any one help me please?

:) Am so happy my Payment successfully received.
    (🏦 HBL)
    Thanks to all guys......

@mumtaz20202 which time before ? I am still waiting i do not received my payment yet.

@jazib2018 said:
    @mumtaz20202 which time before ? I am still waiting i do not received my payment yet.

I don't know time but I think previous 30 minutes ago .

Congratulation Brother, But I am still waiting i do not received yet.

@techguyit I am still waiting i do not received my payment yet. I hope we have received our payment soon.

edited September 2018

I have got the payment Alhumdulillah!

This was a great lesson for me.

I learned so much through this forum, and I wanted to start an e-commerce, I didn't know the way, here I know all.

Allah does something for a reason.

I hope all of you will get the payment soon! In sha ALLAH!

Had a great time with you guys!

@aamirhacker I hope i will received my payment soon In sha ALLAH.

@jazib2018 said:
    @techguyit I am still waiting i do not received my payment yet. I hope we have received our payment soon.

Just chill out, you will get your payment. They are not gonna leave your money hanging in the middle of the banking pipeline. Just wait for your turn

@aamirhacker said:
    I have got the payment Alhumdulillah!

This was a great lesson for me.

I learned so much through this forum, and I wanted to start an e-commerce, I didn't know the way, here I know all.

Allah does something for a reason.

I hope all of you will get the payment soon! In sha ALLAH!

Had a great time with you guys!

btw, congrats on getting your payment!

@jazib2018 said:
    @aamirhacker I hope i will received my payment soon In sha ALLAH.

You will get within a few hours, In sha ALLAH!

@aamirhacker In sha ALLAH Brother.

Update: Received my payment just a moment ago. Going to do the next withdrawal lol

I have Received my payment before 1 min ago in my local bank account. Thank you so much all friends Thanks again Also Thank you so much Payoneer all Team for helping us Thank you so much Payoneer Thanks.

@jazib2018 said:
    I have Received my payment before 1 min ago in my local bank account. Thank you so much all friends Thanks again Also Thank you so much Payoneer all Team for helping us Thank you so much Payoneer Thanks.

Yeah we can see your excitement from your message saying more than 5 times "Thank you" in a single sentence lol

• Akif3388Akif3388 Posts: 15Member ✭✭

Update: I also got my payment just now (Allied Bank) , Thanks to ALLAH :)

@mumtaz20202 said:
    (🏦 HBL)
    Thanks to all guys......

when... please tell us, today at which local time

Wow! Yippee! Hooray!, me too recv my 50K

Thank @aamirhacker bro, you too help us pushing CS and informing the issue even from our side

@Webinnovation22 said:

@mumtaz20202 said:
    (🏦 HBL)
    Thanks to all guys......

I think 8:25....my statement time not show just a today date showing.i hope your payment received soon.

@techguyit said:
    Update: Received my payment just a moment ago. Going to do the next withdrawal lol

actually me too need to withdraw my next 1300 USD, but little confused... guide me please can i make a withdrawal in bank or use payoneer card???

@aamirhacker please guide me

Thanks

@mumtaz20202 said:

@Webinnovation22 said:

@mumtaz20202 said:
    (🏦 HBL)
    Thanks to all guys......

I think 8:25....my statement time not show just a today date showing.i hope your payment received soon.

You will get now. Don't worry now! Payments are being released, your payment may have a queue number! Wait for your turn! I hope within an hour, you will get. In sha ALLAH!

@Webinnovation22 said:
    Wow! Yippee! Hooray!, me too recv my 50K

Thank @aamirhacker bro, you too help us pushing CS and informing the issue even from our side

hahah Welcome Bhai! Next time if it happens, we will do the same. But I hope it will never happen again.> @Webinnovation22 said:

@techguyit said:

actually me too need to withdraw my next 1300 USD, but little confused... guide me please can i make a withdrawal in bank or use payoneer card???

@aamirhacker please guide me

Thanks

I can't say anything because I haven't withdrawn yet after that thing. But I believe there is 99.999% chance you will get the payment to your local bank.

Do on Monday instead.