Transfer to Bank Fee I Think is Kind of High!!!

Hello Payoneer,

It has been quite a few years since you guys have this 2% fee to withdraw to bank account, why haven't you guys found a cheaper alternative, even worst when you have to transfer to local currency even though you have a USD, EUR or GBP balance, it may not seem much but if someone was to transfer USD$5000, that is USD$100 fee, plus the bank in the users country charges another USD$20-USD$30, that is much higher than an International Wire Transfer which is about USD$45.

Howard

Comments

• Casimiro1993Casimiro1993 Posts: 30Member ✭✭
    Good morning brother;

I advise you to only use the card, raise money at the ATM only with the card, as transferring to your local bank account, it costs very little, and it does not help you who worked hard and already won difficult to lose most of the fees.
  • Howard SHoward S Posts: 52Member ✭✭

@Casimiro1993 said:
    Good morning brother;

I advise you to only use the card, raise money at the ATM only with the card, as transferring to your local bank account, it costs very little, and it does not help you who worked hard and already won difficult to lose most of the fees.

Hey bro,

Thank you for your feedback but the card is even worst in my country, ATM caps it at US$500 to withdraw and it cost US$17.24 for every US$500.

Howard

So you're going to suffer these losses all the time, because in my country if I take out $ 500 I only have a loss of only $ 10. Where are you a brother? to see if I can find an alternative for you?
  • Howard SHoward S Posts: 52Member ✭✭

My only alternative is to possibly find an option to use the card to get the money otherwise.
    I'm from Jamaica.

I was able to see that your Foreign Exchange is a bit high, U $ 1 today is JMD 129.07 is very high, so the banks have doubled the price.
  • xyzassadxyzassad Posts: 2Member
    Hello,
    I have two bank accounts and two Payoneer accounts attached to my two different Fiverr accounts. The strange thing happening with me is that when I transfer money from one Fiverr account the transaction is free from Fiverr to Payoneer but from the second account, the transaction fee is %1.
    Plus from the second Payoneer account, Payoneer is charging me 2% withdrawal fee.
    Why is this happening with me?

Open your account and go to the menu, see the rates, and you will see that these are the dollar draw rates.

• tami9191tami9191 Posts: 1Member
    @xyzassad It's not going to be free service. Payoneer works all around to make their payment services better!
  • denisehiltondenisehilton Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Payoneer's fee are always high. I think they should be a bit low so people find another valid reason to switch from Paypal to Payoneer.

I still find Payoneer with the lowest rates compared to Paypal