I Want A New Us Bank Number - Please

Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
I want to get a new us bank number.....
Hello David and Nissim,
I have created a Paypal account on 5th November and successfully confirmed by my US Bank account number on 7th November 2012. But unfortunately, i am using proxy for youtube because youtube is banned in Pakistan and with proxy i have accessed paypal account. After 5 mins i received the mail that account is limited and give some more information about the your self i.e ID proof, Adress, Mobile, Utility Bill, ID card etc.
i have given all proofs but they had rejected two of them and now i do not have chance to appeal the discussion. I am using bodis.com site which pays through paypal and ACH transfer. So, for that purpose i need a paypal account. It is my fault that i have used proxy unkownly and opened the PayPal account. But if u help me in this matter i will be very happy with you. Because i have a lot of ammount pending in different sites and by PayPal i will be able to receive the money.
I need a little help by you, if you will give me a new US Bank account Number So that i will be able to retrieve my money in the Payoneer card. It is my humble request to both of you to take this problem and please solve it.
Picture of Paypal is also attached where they said me that, "This limitation cannot be appealed." and while having limited account i am unable to delete the bank account and even to close the paypal account.
I hope David and Nissim you will help me to come out of this problem. Thanks both of you.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hello David and Nissim,
    I have created a Paypal account on 5th November and successfully confirmed by my US Bank account number on 7th November 2012. But unfortunately, i am using proxy for youtube because youtube is banned in Pakistan and with proxy i have accessed paypal account. After 5 mins i received the mail that account is limited and give some more information about the your self i.e ID proof, Adress, Mobile, Utility Bill, ID card etc.
    i have given all proofs but they had rejected two of them and now i do not have chance to appeal the discussion. I am using bodis.com site which pays through paypal and ACH transfer. So, for that purpose i need a paypal account. It is my fault that i have used proxy unkownly and opened the PayPal account. But if u help me in this matter i will be very happy with you. Because i have a lot of ammount pending in different sites and by PayPal i will be able to receive the money.
    I need a little help by you, if you will give me a new US Bank account Number So that i will be able to retrieve my money in the Payoneer card. It is my humble request to both of you to take this problem and please solve it.
    Picture of Paypal is also attached where they said me that, "This limitation cannot be appealed." and while having limited account i am unable to delete the bank account and even to close the paypal account.
    I hope David and Nissim you will help me to come out of this problem. Thanks both of you.

Hi,

Since the limit on your account is a paypal limitation there is really nothing we can do to assist you with lifting the limit. I suggest you try contacting them to proceed further with your paypal account.

The US Payment Service to work with paypal, can only work with an approved and verified paypal account.

If you need a new US Payment Service number, please contact our support team requesting one and they will help process your request for a new number.

• Mumtaz MahmoodMumtaz Mahmood Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    i have sent a message using contact form using mail option. If you would forward my request to the concern department i will be very thankful to you. I am ready to give any charges it take to change US Payment Service Bank account. As it is very necessary for me to get a new US bank number,
    Hope you will help me and resolve my issue soon.
    i have also requested to add Bodis.com in white list companies to receive payment using US PAYMENT SERVICE about 20 days back.
    how much days the procedure will be complete....

i have also requested to add Bodis.com in white list companies to receive payment using US PAYMENT SERVICE about 20 days back.
    how much days the procedure will be complete....

Thanks for the suggestion, I have passed it on. Please note it takes time to add companies.

i have sent a mail from contact forum for new US Payment number but no response. Now a week has been passed and still me waiting. Please pass this request to the concern department for my new us payment number.

i have sent a mail from contact forum for new US Payment number but no response. Now a week has been passed and still me waiting. Please pass this request to the concern department for my new us payment number.

Can you please provide me with the ticket number that was given to you when you contacted us about this?