Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Paypal Rejecting Payonner Bank Details

jaloxin
jaloxin Member Posts: 48 ✭✭

Dear Payoneer users,

we should ask Payonner to give us a new bank accounts from a different bank cause PayPal rejecting accounts from :

First Century
Bank of america
Community Federal Savings Bank

we run business and use payoneer for huge amount of money withdraw daily , i've contacted the support and they said they cannot help me with new bank.

We are the users who made payoneer big so we deserve a support to continue using payoneer , i am my self a user of payoneer from day 1 .

If anyone experience this problem shoot a comment below to get the Payoneer Team attention .

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb

Comments

• EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jaloxin ! I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with linking your global payment service bank to Paypal. While we would love to offer a new bank account as an option. Currently we only support the three above mentioned banks.

The restriction when it comes to linking Paypal is not one we implement, but instead, one that Paypal enforces. As far as we are concerned, we are okay with any incoming Paypal payments.

This occurs because Paypal prefers not to work with virtual bank accounts, which are the same type of account we provide in the Global payment service. This is usually detected by them during the link of the GPS bank account to the Paypal account. To avoid this, your Paypal account should have a valid, and active debit or credit card linked to it. That card also must have a balance available for this process to work.

If all the above criteria with the card are met, usually the GPS bank account can be linked with no issue. But that being said, there will be times where Paypal can still detect the link, and choose to block the account.

I wish we had another option to provide you with for help on this matter. But this unfortunately wont be possible unless new bank providers are added.

• jaloxin
    jaloxin Member Posts: 48 ✭✭

Thank you @EdwinPayoneer For the quick answer , we really need a mother bank provider as soon as possible cause there is many people having this problem and we are desperate to get this issue solved .

thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • RROODDYY
    RROODDYY Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Like me I want a federal account how can I request it

• EdwinPayoneer

@RROODDYY said:
    Like me I want a federal account how can I request it

For this @RROODDYY all you need to do is contact our customer support team directly. They will ask you some verification questions about your Paypal account and assist you further.

• RROODDYY

Thank you @EdwinPayoneer For the quick answer , my brother the issue when I tried to contact with customer support team in live chat I received a canceled and reject the call , please you can give me solution other than this or any way to make my account as a federal saving account because I have a balance in my PayPal account I want to transfer it to payoneer . Thanx brother

• EdwinPayoneer

@RROODDYY said:
    Thank you @EdwinPayoneer For the quick answer , my brother the issue when I tried to contact with customer support team in live chat I received a canceled and reject the call , please you can give me solution other than this or any way to make my account as a federal saving account because I have a balance in my PayPal account I want to transfer it to payoneer . Thanx brother

Instead of sending a live chat, you can also send an email. This will ensure your message gets through.

• RROODDYY

Brother I sent a lot of message but the automatic email answered me without any benefit 😥😥😖😖☹☹

• EdwinPayoneer

@RROODDYY please keep in mind that it takes about 2-3 business days for a reply to an email that's sent in. If you do not receive one in that time just send me a private message with your reference number and I will check on this further for you.

• RROODDYY

I sent this message

Hello Payoneer

With respect to your strong and good bank , i have an issue with my account when i tried to link it with PayPal , I received a message from PayPal account "sorry we are not able to process your request.please try again late" , because of that i want a community federal saving account to link it with PayPal because i have a big amount i want to transfer it to my Payoneer account.

• RROODDYY

I received this

Thank you for contacting us! We will review your question and reply to the email you provided.
    You reference number for this inquiry: #181114-012705

• RROODDYY

The payoneer sent me message but they didnt prepare the community fedral account I don't know really this issue

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 179

Hi there,

Please allow Payoneer 2-3 business days to review your ticket.

• RROODDYY

<3 Ok thx brother <3

• RROODDYY

Hello brother any thing new about my account because I sent to you special message and you told me 3 days I want to know what's the issue.

Thank you for contacting us! We will review your question and reply to the email you provided.
    You reference number for this inquiry: #181114-012705

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

We can see that an email was sent to you on the 11\16\2018. You should simply locate and reply to it. Once done, our support will be able to better assist. Because this is a personal issue and the forum is reversed to general topic only, you should contact the support directly, you can also contact us via our social media channels by sending a private message on Twitter and Facebook.

• RROODDYY
    edited November 2018

Hello brother
    This mean I will not take any benefit from here and maybe these type of answers to avoid me to find solution , if I know how I can go and link my self with support I will not ask but I asked here and in Arabic side you and them answered in sam way , thanks. It shouldn't be from the beginning to ask here I thought In this side it will be other than Arabic side , from the beginning I told you I tried to contact but without any benefit then you answerd me to contact them .

• RROODDYY

I received this email what's the meaning of this email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Ali Khalid,

Thank you for contacting us! We would appreciate if you completed a short survey about the service you received on 11/16/2018 via email. It should only take about 60 seconds and will help us improve our service in the future.

Take survey

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 179

Hi there,

Be sure to reply with all the requested information from Payoneer Support.