Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

it's seems My Request is not agreed?

Leonel123
Leonel123 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

hello payoneer...
i recently ordered my card on 15Novmber and come here to say that: i want my shipement made by DHL shippement for most Quick.. and i receive a Answer saying my estimated arrival for this is 4-7 buseneiss Day but, why now i receive an email say my estimated arrival is 24 dec, how and why?

Answers

• Hi Leonel, thank you for the message. Our support team will call you in the next 30 minutes to help you resolve the issue. As it is thanks giving today, the waiting time in the forum might be longer and we want to help you as fast as possible, so it's better to handle the case directly with the customer care team.
  • abdobakre81
    abdobakre81 Member Posts: 4
    You promised me that I would wait 3 days to accept my order but it is already over 5 days and my order has not been approved Can you help ??? Application number: 29278712
  • abdobakre81
    You promised me that I would wait 3 days to accept my order but it is already over **6 days** and my order has not been approved Can you help ??? Application number: 29278712
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abdobakre81 said:
    You promised me that I would wait 3 days to accept my order but it is already over 6 days and my order has not been approved Can you help ??? Application number: 29278712

Hi @abdobakre81 , please keep in mind that whenever we offer you time frames it is always in business days, this means any holiday, or weekend days do not apply towards this time.

If you find that you have been waiting longer than 3 business days please send me a private message with some information about your request and I will gladly assist you with this.

• abdobakre81
    Well, I finished the application on November 23rd and today November 29th I've been over 3 days already and my Customer ID is 29278712
  • abdobakre81
    Please sir can you help me i realy I waited too much
  • EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@abdobakre81 said:
    Well, I finished the application on November 23rd and today November 29th I've been over 3 days already and my Customer ID is 29278712

It looks like we did send you an email about your application status on 11/23/18. Please check your inbox as I have re-sent it. If you have any question about the application decision, please direct them to our customer care team directly by clicking here.

• Leonel123
    Leonel123 Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

@abdobakre81 said:
    You promised me that I would wait 3 days to accept my order but it is already over 6 days and my order has not been approved Can you help ??? Application number: 29278712

Not That The weekends Days are not counted