Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Funding resources Amazon

waleedh
waleedh Member Posts: 8
what causes funding resource Amazon (Global payment) not giving any information when i click on it, it just keep loading ...
it was working before and i could received a payments but then the monthly payments stopped.
i contacted support by chat but no one fix the problem so far, they said everything is active and working.
Amazon support team has informed me that my payment was not processed due to a failed test transaction with my bank.
the last payment i received was in Jul!!

Comments

• EdwinPayoneer
    EdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@waleedh said:
    what causes funding resource Amazon (Global payment) not giving any information when i click on it, it just keep loading ...

it was working before and i could received a payments but then the monthly payments stopped.

i contacted support by chat but no one fix the problem so far, they said everything is active and working.

Amazon support team has informed me that my payment was not processed due to a failed test transaction with my bank.

the last payment i received was in Jul!!

I am sorry to hear about your payment issue with Amazon. I would advise that you try to re link the bank account with Amazon in this case. If the transaction in July was a test transaction, and it failed, it likely means amazon has not verified the bank for use. Once properly verified you should be able to receive your payments with no issue.

• waleedh
    please tell me how can i re link it, i tried to add new bank account on amazon banking option with the same bank info in my payoneer and deleted the old one but this not fix the problem.
    Amazon sent success test transaction on May,
    first payment was on July which it canceled due documentation requested by payoneer, documentation sent and approved then the problem started after that time.
    please any suggestion!
  • waleedh
    > @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > @waleedh said:
    > what causes funding resource Amazon (Global payment) not giving any information when i click on it, it just keep loading ...
    >
    > it was working before and i could received a payments but then the monthly payments stopped.
    >
    > i contacted support by chat but no one fix the problem so far, they said everything is active and working.
    >
    > Amazon support team has informed me that my payment was not processed due to a failed test transaction with my bank.
    >
    > the last payment i received was in Jul!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am sorry to hear about your payment issue with Amazon. I would advise that you try to re link the bank account with Amazon in this case. If the transaction in July was a test transaction, and it failed, it likely means amazon has not verified the bank for use. Once properly verified you should be able to receive your payments with no issue.

> @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > @waleedh said:
    > what causes funding resource Amazon (Global payment) not giving any information when i click on it, it just keep loading ...
    >
    > it was working before and i could received a payments but then the monthly payments stopped.
    >
    > i contacted support by chat but no one fix the problem so far, they said everything is active and working.
    >
    > Amazon support team has informed me that my payment was not processed due to a failed test transaction with my bank.
    >
    > the last payment i received was in Jul!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am sorry to hear about your payment issue with Amazon. I would advise that you try to re link the bank account with Amazon in this case. If the transaction in July was a test transaction, and it failed, it likely means amazon has not verified the bank for use. Once properly verified you should be able to receive your payments with no issue.

please tell me how can i re link it, i tried to add new bank account on amazon banking option with the same bank info in my payoneer and deleted the old one but this not fix the problem.
    Amazon sent success test transaction on May,
    first payment was on July which it canceled due documentation requested by payoneer, documentation sent and approved then the problem started after that time.
    please any suggestion!
  • EdwinPayoneer

For this you may need to contact our customer support team directly @waleedh. Before doing this please contact Amazon and seek out any information you can from them in regards to this. Particularly what the exact error message they are receiving is when trying to transfer the funds to the Payoneer bank.

• waleedh
    > @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > For this you may need to contact our customer support team directly @waleedh. Before doing this please contact Amazon and seek out any information you can from them in regards to this. Particularly what the exact error message they are receiving is when trying to transfer the funds to the Payoneer bank.

i recently figure out that i didn't submit the questionnaire, can this mistake be the causes of my current issue?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 179

Hi there,

The questionnaire is for verification of one's account. I recommend that you complete the questionnaire at your earliest convenience.

• waleedh
    > @Will_Payoneer said:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > The questionnaire is for verification of one's account. I recommend that you complete the questionnaire at your earliest convenience.

I Submitted the questionnaire on Nov 5, 2018 yet not received anything so far, i checked with my friends and all of them received their money today, i think the my global payment service for Amazon is not function properly!!!
  • EdwinPayoneer

@waleedh said:
    > @Will_Payoneer said:

> Hi there,

>

> The questionnaire is for verification of one's account. I recommend that you complete the questionnaire at your earliest convenience.

I Submitted the questionnaire on Nov 5, 2018 yet not received anything so far, i checked with my friends and all of them received their money today, i think the my global payment service for Amazon is not function properly!!!

This is not necessarily the case. The questionnaire becomes reviewed when you receive a payment via the Global payment service. Once you receive a new payment, the review process on it should begin.

That being said, all payments are not exactly the same. Even though your friends may have received their payment this does not necessarily mean you would as well. Processing on each payment is treated individually so there is a chance that yours is still processing. When it comes to the global payment service, It is usually within 5 business days of the payment being sent that we actually receive it.