I'd love Payoner to work with JVZOO

JVZoo is one of the largest affiliate network in the world with millions of dollars exchanging hands on this platform every year. I think JVZoo integration should be one of Payoneer's priority, a lot of people will be glad to pay and withdraw from JVZoo via Payoneer.

Comments

• SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    Please see my private message. 
  • eminentlinkeminentlink Posts: 1Member
    > @Sivan said:
    > Thank you for suggesting JVZoo as a company you would like us to work with us.
    > Please see my private message. 

Sivan,

I also wanted to suggest that Payoneer work with JVZoo... very importantly. May I know what you're up to about it?

Thanks.
    Nnamdi
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your suggestion. If you have any specific contact person for us please send it to me in a private message. 
  • emaminaemamina Posts: 1Member
    Has there been any news regarding JVZoo and Payoneer cooperation? It would really be great.
  • nassybluenassyblue Posts: 1Member
    Please it is 2016 and it would really be great to have payoneer work with JVZOO!
  • GingerGinger Posts: 5Member
    I have been waiting for payoneer to work with jvzoo too since all the payout options at jvzoo I am unable to use. So please please if you can work on it and come up with a solution soon would be very grateful. Thanks
  • battatbattat Posts: 1Member
    hello I forgot my password and the answer to the question of recovery and following multiple attempts payoneer my account has been blocked, please help me
  • bigassor23bigassor23 Posts: 1Member
    My biggest dream for this end of year 2016 is that jvzoo can be integrated to payoneer
  • ijuwebdeskijuwebdesk Posts: 1Member
    Hey Guys, Just here to bump this post up.

If you need a contact with the CEO of jvzoo please email me or reply here or Private message.
  • benaissibenaissi Posts: 2Member
    Love paynoer
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@benaissi said:
    Love paynoer

Thank you so much for your support!

• kral222kral222 Posts: 2Member
    Cok gozel calsmaq
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 192Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @kral222

Please let us know in case if you will have any questions about our service.

Have a great day! :)

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.