Access denied?

richcareyrichcarey Posts: 2Member
I have a payoneer account, have already received payments on it. Just received my prepaid card and activated it, checked it and it works. But now when I try to log in to www.payoneer.com page says "access denied". It is exactly the same whether I try to log in from my laptop or my smartphone. I have tried phoning customer services, twice, and they say my account should be working but still I can't log in. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• richcareyrichcarey Posts: 2Member
    Problem solved - user error by me! All good now..
  • GeorgerayGeorgeray Posts: 1Member
    How did you solve it?
  • MartinSMartinS Posts: 1Member
    Hi guys,

So something happened today. I can't access the Payoneer website and the Payoneer app. It says just left in the corner "access denied". Yesterday it was working perfectly good.
  • MartinSMartinS Posts: 1Member
    As I connected to another WIFI network it suddenly it isn't blocked. But I need this to be fixed ! Any answers guys ? I'm talking about my home network...
  • mohammadnawazmohammadnawaz Posts: 1Member
    Hi
    I am Mohammad Nawaz from Afghanistan. When I make payoneer account, but there is no present our Afghanistan name in country. To select my country. How to do? How to make account?
    [email protected]

Thanks
  • freshprinceucfreshprinceuc Posts: 1Member
    HI PLEASE I NEED HELP AFTER TRYING TO SIGN IN SEVERAL TIMES, NOW THE PAYONEER WEBSITE IS DISPLAYS DENIED ACCESS. PLEASE, I NEED HELP.
  • tricssontricsson Posts: 3Member
    Hi,

I left my Payoneer account open for several hours without logging out. Now that I would like to connect, a message appears telling me: access denied.
    Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,262Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @tricsson there has been a technical issue. For some of our customer it got resolved by itself. however, if you still cannot login into your account and get the same error message, we recommend you to contact our support center directly and provide them with a screenshot showing the error message and they'll be able to resolve that issue.

• abwahedabwahed Posts: 1Member
    I cannot go to the sign in page, it shows a page with the text "access denied"
  • abwahedabwahed Posts: 1Member
    edited December 2018
    Hello @Cristale_Payoneer the problem is it is not allowing to signin. how can I send a note to support center without signing in?
    Thanks!

You do not have to login to contact the support but if you do not find that option, you can contact our support via our social media channels to by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter

This is due to a technical issue however it has been resolved for some of our customer which were able to login to their account. If it is not the case and you cannot login to your account, kindly contact our support directly and provide them with a screenshot showing the error message.

• KhadimHussainKhadimHussain Posts: 0Member
    edited December 2018
    What is This Payoneer Not Working Properly When i Login Account Showing Access Denied! ?
    Its Ok But When i Try to contact with Customer Care Support After Link Down
    How To Contact With Please See Screenshot Below
    Access Denied (Attach https ://) prnt.sc/lvoy8d
    Costumar Care Problem (Attach https ://) prnt.sc/lvoygq
    Now Admistrator Have Only One Word This is Technical Problem Contact With Support But How ?
  • polash007kpolash007k Posts: 0Member
    Every time I try to reach to the website. I can't access I don't know what to do?
  • Denis_DrigaDenis_Driga Posts: 2Member
    I also have problems, and with the site I entered, apparently blocked by ip. account is also deleted, what's the problem ??? [email protected]
  • Denis_DrigaDenis_Driga Posts: 2Member
    > @Cristale_Payoneer said:
    > This is due to a technical issue however it has been resolved for some of our customer which were able to login to their account. If it is not the case and you cannot login to your account, kindly contact our support directly and provide them with a screenshot showing the error message.

Good day, I can not contact support because you need to log in to your profile that is deleted and there is an ip lock. I can write only here on the forum

access denied.
    edited December 2018

Hi @Denis_Driga @polash007k @KhadimHussain @abwahed This is a technical issue, but do not worry, it is currently being handled. It should be resolved very soon.

• gamaangamaan Posts: 17Member ✭✭
    hi @Cristale_Payoneer , it is the same issue and I can not access to (myaccount) page
    it (browser message) can't reach the page , and I need to make withdraw , please help
  • BhangouBhangou Posts: 1Member
    i have same problem