Account info verification

nemynemy Posts: 15Member ✭✭
Hello ,
I was asked to verify my global payment and I did !
Why did you cancel my transaction ?
and you keep sending my your info is not updated ..
2 days ago I updated my info again but still submitted , when are you going to solve this issue ..?
I'm not receiving money

Comments

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @nemy . I am so sorry to hear about your payment being cancelled. In order for us to discuss this with you directly, please contact us directly via chat, phone, or email. I would also suggest checking your Payoneer email address as we should have sent you a message in regards to this.

• nemynemy Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    I updated my info it's still submitted
    I tried to do live chat I always received this message ( Your chat request has been canceled. Please visit our Support Center to contact us )
    I tried by e-mail , I only received auto e-mail
    I want a quick solution , so not canceling my next transaction again and again !
    all required info is updated , government ID is update .
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 384Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @nemy, I have reached out to you directly. Please check your inbox so we can continue discussing your case.

Still having the problem!
    I want to recieve my money ASAP.

Hello Again @nemy . Please check your messages for an update.

Still having the problem.. Just accept my documents, it's still submitted long time ago
    It's still submitted!
    And the problem is still not solved!!
    When are you going to slove it, I want to recieve my money!
    Still not solved.. Why your customer service is not responding when needed!
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,262Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @nemy Please send me a private message and i ll take a look at this matter! We'll do our best to assist!

still not receiving any payment till now from Merch By Amazon !
    when are you going to solve this issue ?
    I'm really tired of this !!!
    When are you going to answer me ? and solve this problem !

Hi @nemy , we have replied to your private message. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any further questions.

• MarlahMarlah Posts: 4Member
    edited January 26
    > @EdwinPayoneer said:
    > Hi @nemy , we have replied to your private message. Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any further questions.

You are having tough too Mr. Edwin

Nothing solved until now !!

edited January 28

HI @nemy. Our team can only review a case like this when you can provide some additional information on the error you are receiving. I see that only recently, you have contacted our customer care team directly about your payment issue in receiving amazon payments.

They have provided you with some instructions on what is needed to proceed with investigation, so please refer to your inbox and reply to their message as soon as you are able. This is the only way that we can continue checking on this for you.