Payoneer is asking for passport and i don't have passport

Hey, recently i have joined payoneer and i am from Pakistan
Payoneer is asking for my passport, and unfortunately i don't have passport, so can i give them National ID Card?

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,277Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @huzaifa_jeddy

Thank you for participating in our forum. If you do not have a passport, you can provide either a driver license, or a national ID.

• tayyabiqbal896tayyabiqbal896 Posts: 2Member
    15 days passed while providing my document for information verification and still showing submitted in Verified Information section. May I know when my account be verified and I will be able to withdraw through my bank account?
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @tayyabiqbal896 . One of the features of our site is the ability to provide information early, so it can be used when necessary. If you are still seeing the documents you submit in a pending status, and have no pending payments or requests, this simply means that it is not required to have the document reviewed yet.

In this case you can just manage your account normally. As soon as the document you submit is needed, we will refer to what you have already submit and review it at that time.

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @tayyabiqbal896 . One of the features of our site is the ability to provide information early, so it can be used when necessary. If you are still seeing the documents you submit in a pending status, and have no pending payments or requests, this simply means that it is not required to have the document reviewed yet.

In this case you can just manage your account normally. As soon as the document you submit is needed, we will refer to what you have already submit and review it at that time.