Sending Money

I need to send money from my payoneer account. But I'm unable to do it because I didn't get any payment from marketplace.

Comments

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @nazma105236

The main purpose of our platform is to receive payments, not to send. The "Make A Payment" service is the additional service that we offer. It has no commission and it has certain requirements to be enabled. By default you are able to receive payments, however the option to send funds to other Payoneer users will be enabled automatically once you will become an active receiver.

You will need to be more active in receiving payments in order to start sending payments to other Payoneer users. Payments that qualify towards this activity include all payments received from companies that pay with Payoneer, the Billing Service, or the Global Payment Service.

Our records show that the first payment that you received was sent from another Payoneer user and such payments do not count towards the threshold, as such payment is done using funds which were already inside Payoneer system. In order to become an active receiver you need to receive at least a few payments of similar amount from outside of Payoneer platform, using one of the services described above.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.