Does already approved accounts need additional documents to apply for mastercard?

TafisTafis Posts: 6Member
Recently I had applied for a payoneer account. It required me to provide my National ID Number and bank account number. Subsequently my account got approved.
Now, do I need to provide any kind of additional documents like NID card scan copy or address proof to order for the master card?

Answers

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @Tafis

It is required to provide a copy of your ID in order to fully verify your Payoneer Account. You can submit this document by logging in to your account --> "Settings" --> "Verified Information" and upload your document. This needs to be done regardless of whether you are ordering a card or not.

As our service allows you to receive payments and withdraw your earning without having a card, the card is optional for this account type.

You first need to receive a total of $100 in payments to your account. Once you have received that amount, the option to order a card will be enabled automatically. Please note that payments received from other users through 'Make a Payment' service or payments from eWallets, such as PayPal, will not count towards the threshold.

Let us know in case if you will have any questions arising

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• TafisTafis Posts: 6Member
    If I submit my nid card scan copy, how many days will it take to be verified?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Tafis. Typically it takes 1-2 business days for an ID to be approved by our team in order to verify your account.

Also, as previously mentioned above, you would also need to be eligible by receiving $100 in payments to your account before you would be able to order a card.

Thanks!