How to add new funding source?

TafisTafis Posts: 6Member
My friend had added a new funding source to his payoneer account a few days ago.
Now I will be handling the payments. We want to remove the funding source from his account and add it to my Payoneer account.
How can I do that?

Answers

• Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 182Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Tafis

For security purposes not all inquiries can be handled through public forum. Please reach out to Customer Support department through phone, chat or email in order to get further assistance with removing the funding source.

Please ask your friend to contact us personally in the regards to commiting changes on his account.

Thank you for cooperation

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• TafisTafis Posts: 6Member
    I tried to reach out to the customer support through live chat. But every time it shows canceled request.
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 182Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @Tafis

The chat service is a subject to availability. Please reach them through phone or email. For immediate assistance, I recommend the first option.

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.