Atm card

Bank al habib's Union pay atm card will work to transfer US$ to my bank account??

Best Answer

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 547Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @shahzeb023,

If you have a bank account with Bank Al Habib, you can transfer funds there from your Payoneer account. If you only have a card with them, you can technically add it as a "bank account" to our system, but this method is absolutely not recommended by us and it is not guaranteed that this new transfer method would be approved.

Please use a real bank account to send your funds in order for the funds to be safe at all times.

Thank you!

Answers

• shahzeb023shahzeb023 Posts: 2Member
    I do have an account sir. Why would i keep only the card. Thankyou very much
  • AngelfragnanceAngelfragnance Posts: 4Member
    Hello,

My old Payoneer card was not arrived to me. and now its expired due to not activation. Here i found an option to request a new card. But it is asking me for Payoneer card 16-digit number. Can you please guide me from where i can get that?

Thank you

Hi, @Angelfragnance,

You wouldn't be able to get the card number without the actual card, so I would suggest letting our customer care team know that you haven't received one and would like to order a new one.

Thanks!

I have asked many time. Infact live chat is also not working. I also tried to transfer my paypal balance to payoneer linked bank but its not working also.

Can you please help me by checking what is issue with my account?

I also want to order card by DHL service, how can i do so?

Hello @Angelfragnance,

If you send a private message to us with the ticket number, we can have a member of our customer care department reach out.

can you please share link where i can place ticket
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 194Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, @Angelfragnance

You can open an email ticket with Customer Support using this link

Thank you

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.