Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, so you've finally done it: you've created a Payoneer account. You're finally ready to receive payments from companies from around the world and you are excited to use the platform. You log onto your online account for the first time, and you notice that the currency balances in your account are disabled! You also try to load different pages, like the Global Payment Service page, and you see that it doesn't work! What's happening? Is the dream over?

Have no fear: it means that your account has not actually been approved yet.

When you create an account, it has to be approved by our approvals department. Payoneer is at the behest of a number of different banking regulations and international laws, so we have to carefully review each account that comes into our system to make sure our platform is safe and secure for everyone. Our team uses this time to review your application to make sure we have everything we need to allow you to use Payoneer to start receiving payments!

This post serves as a helpful guide to walk you through the approval process - how it works, what to expect, and what to do if your account is not approved yet.

How Long Does It Take To Approve My Account?
It typically takes 3 business days to approve a Payoneer account. Within this time frame, should you not see an approval notice, it indicates that either we have asked you for additional information to approve your account, or worse, the application was declined.

Additional Information? Why Is This Needed?
Remember when I said that we were at the behest of different banking regulation and international laws? This is the reason why we request documents and additional information about you or a particular piece of your account. We are a regulated financial institution and we must comply with our banks, MasterCard® and the US government. The information also insures your safety and security and the safety and security of our many users!

What Type of Information Is Asked?
It depends on the nature of your account application. If there is anything missing from the application that you forgot to answer, we'll ask for information to verify whatever the correct information is.

Now, here are some popular questions revolving around the most common situations that users face when they are applying for an account:

Why Was My Application Denied?
First thing's first, click here to see our Terms and Conditions. Please familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions. Now, in most cases we won't be able to disclose the reason why the application was denied. Sometimes we can, but it is a case by case situation. Here are the 3 most common reasons why we may decline an application:
1) Already have an account: Payoneer users are allowed to have one open account at a time. There are some rare exceptions where one user can have two accounts open. But these are rare exceptions.
2) Country Restrictions: While we offer our services in over 200 countries, there are some countries that we are unable to provide service to at this time. If your country is one of them, the application would be denied.
3) Had a previous Payoneer account that was blocked by us: If you had a previous account that was closed because of a violation of our Terms and Conditions, you would not be able to resume service by creating a new account.

Note, these are not the only reasons why an application would be denied, but they are the most common of the inquiries that we see. If your application is declined, we notify you in an e-mail after your registration.

My Account is Still Not Approved!
If you've waited the 3 business days and the account is still not approved, in our experience it signifies that you either were asked for more information and didn't see the e-mail, or the application was denied and you didn't see the email. The application also could have entered an extended review, which just means that our team needed extra time to approve your account.

If you are confused with the reason why the account has not been approved, we would suggest you contact our customer support as a first step. If you are unable to get a hold of someone, or if the issue is an emergency, you can send one of us a private message, or reply below. We are not customer support, but we will do what we can to assist to help get your account approved.

I'm Expecting A Payment And Can't Wait 3 Days! What Can We Do?
We know that things happen, so if your account is not approved before the 3rd day, we can take a look and see what we can do to expedite the request. But we can't make guarantees that the account would be approved - there may be additional information needed, or even an additional review. We'll work with you the best way we can on that. If you need to get the account approved before the 3rd day, please reach out to our customer support (which you can indeed access).

When your account is approved, you'll notice that everything is active, and you will be notified accordingly. You're finally ready to use your Payoneer account!

Comments

• shafinr23shafinr23 Posts: 0Member
    i am new at payonner .
    how can i understand that my account is approved .
    it didn't shows that when i get my payonner card .
  • Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Posts: 202Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

Good day!

In order for an account holder to have the option of ordering a USD card, they first need to receive a minimum of $30 in payments to their Payoneer account.

Once that amount is reached, the option will be automatically enabled and you should see the tab 'Order Card' on right side of your tool bar on your main page after logging in.

• shawkat100sshawkat100s Posts: 2Member
    so, how can I reach 30$ in my payoneer account?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,287Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Check out our blog to learn about the different ways you can receive payments through Payoneer. Let us know if you have additional questions.

• hassan_sulaiman08hassan_sulaiman08 Posts: 0Member
    HI i singup now account like 4 days ago but still showing under review can any body check status for me

my Customer ID 28134321
  • Md_Karimul_Islam517Md_Karimul_Islam517 Posts: 0Confirm Email, Member
    I had a Payoneer account but I did a little mistake in my name. So as payonner's terms and condition I had informed them and they told me to reapply. I did reapply on 20 Nov 2018 and not yet approved. What can I do now and what is the solution?

Dear @Md_Karimul_Islam517 in order for your account to be approved you can first verify if any information is requested for verification. You need to do it from your online account by clicking on the menu "settings" located in the main page and choose "verified information". There you can see whatever is needed, and you can click on the request to submit the necessary information.

The second option would be to contact our support center via email or via our social media channels by sending a private message on Twitter or Facebook.

Let us know if you need anything else!

• nazma105236nazma105236 Posts: 7Member
    If you need verified account with usd contact with me.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @nazma105236,

As a friendly reminder, we require that the Payoneer account of a user belongs to the person whose name is on the account. You would not be able to do a transaction for possession of your account. Transactions for accounts would be considered a breach in our terms and conditions, and can lead to the immediate discontinuance of your account.

Thank you!

• raduanraduan Posts: 0Member
    hy my account is n't approved?
    edited February 27

Hi @raduan

Thank you for participating in our forum, but because the forum is reserved for general topics only, we unfortunately do not have the tools to verify your account and resolve that issue here on this platform. In order for you to receive personal assistance, we suggest you directly contact our support via email at https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us , by phone (at 1-646-658-3695) or via our social media platforms by sending a private message on facebook or twitter.

• azmirazmir Posts: 1Member
    hi
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @azmir

Please let us know in case if you will have any questions about our services.

Have a good day! :)

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• mcrabbimcrabbi Posts: 5Member
    Hello!
    Is payoneer support rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) in Bangladesh for withdraw money ?
    Payoneer already approved my rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) account ... Will I can receive my money?
    Is payoneer support rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) in Bangladesh for withdraw money ?

@mcrabbi we suggest you to proceed with the registration process and wait for our approval department to approve your details. It should be ok if it is a physical bank and if the currency of the bank account is your local currency! We recommend you to proceed with the registration process in order for our approval team to review your details!

I add one account ... My account number is 120.151.255869 ... But may be payoneer don't support the dot(.) I wrote 120151255869. ... Is that create any problem to receive money?
    Account approved by payoneer already
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @mcrabbi

You definitely need to add it without the dots :)

Our approval department will review the application and advise you accordingly

Let me know in case if we can help with anything else

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• arfbdmusic24arfbdmusic24 Posts: 2Member
    My account under review but how much time needed? Here my Customer ID 29177505
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @arfbdmusic24, for an update on your account, please send a personal message so I can advise you accordingly. Thank you!

• salman_ahmed366salman_ahmed366 Posts: 0Member
    Hi, I have created payoneer account on 26 march, I need to get payment from fiverr, Payoneer asked me to verify the information.
    On 09 April I submitted my ID Card, but not getting any response till today(7 days passed). When I go to Live chat, it says there is a problem.
    Kindly help I need the issue to get solved.
    Thanks
  • salman_ahmed366salman_ahmed366 Posts: 0Member
    Hi, I have created payoneer account on 26 march, I need to get payment from fiverr, Payoneer asked me to verify the information.
    On 09 April I submitted my ID Card, but not getting any response till today(7 days passed). When I go to Live chat, it says there is a problem.
    Kindly help I need the issue to get solved.
    Thanks
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @salman_ahmed366 . We have combined the two threads you have opened with this question in order to avoid any confusion when contacting you.

If your account has not been approved it is likely due to some information being required for our approval team to complete the application. The best way to check this would be for you to call or email our support team directly. You can click here to view all the methods of contact that are available for you.

If you send us an email someone should be back in contact with a few business days, but a phone call should help provide you with more immediate results.

• sabok826628sabok826628 Posts: 0Member
    I am facing some problem. My account is not approved yet. April 30 2019, I was submitted my voter ID. I have sent many emails from then. But there is no answer to any email. How can I communicate with you? Can you tell me How can I approve my account?
  • sai999333sai999333 Posts: 1Member
    I'm account not approved what problems
  • MaritranMaritran Posts: 0Member
    Hi, I'm mari, recently I posted a file to payoneer for 5 days and the system has not yet approved, please tell me the reason, my account ID number is 31889164
  • sundaylekansundaylekan Posts: 0Member
    Hello Payoneer,
    Have uploaded my government issued identity card i dont know if my account is being approved and ready to use.
    CUSTOMER ID:23516898
    Hope to hear from you soon
  • sundaylekansundaylekan Posts: 0Member
    Hello Payoneer,
    Have uploaded my government issued identity card i dont know if my account is being approved and ready to use.
    CUSTOMER ID:23516898
    Hope to hear from you soon

Hi there, for any account information, you can contact customer support or you can send me a private message.

Hi there,

The best way to tell if your account was approved is to check your e-mails. Our approvals team would send an e-mail to confirm that the account had been approved.

If you have any other questions regarding your account, you can contact customer support, or you can send me a private message.

• yahya12yahya12 Posts: 1Confirm Email, Member
    Hi, I have applied for Payoneer over a month and still did not approve. I have contacted him several times but did not get a satisfactory answer. KIndly assist.
  • manfreelancemanfreelance Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I opened an account recently in your home and until now it is not yet approved. The 7 business days announced by payoneer are already outdated and I have not received an email asking me to send documents. Thank you
  • manfreelancemanfreelance Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I recently opened an account at home but so far, this one is not yet approved. I need help please!
  • 34483963448396 Posts: 1Member
    I am facing some problem. My account is not approved yet 2017, I was submitted my voter ID. How can I communicate with you? Can you tell me How can I approve my account?
  • gagticgagtic Posts: 0Member
    Hi, I have made a payoneer account and had linked my bank account with it. I have submitted my requested documents on 16th of May 2018. I've got no reply since and haven't get any email by Payoneer for any further information required. It have been a week now and today is 23rd of May 2018. There is no pending request by Payoneer either in the Verify Account page. I have to withdraw my earning from Fiverr on urgent basis as I need them quickly. Please, if there is some other information required, do let me know and approve my bank account.

Hi, looks like your issue has been resolved.

• aziza_banuaziza_banu Posts: 0Member
    I applied for payoneer card on 10th March. My card was not being reviewed but i submitted all necessary document. please help me...
  • tim04atim04a Posts: 4Member
    me too. it's been 3 weeks.
  • ZohaibBardaiZohaibBardai Posts: 5Member
    @KazPayoneer On my Verified Information page. I can see below information;

Verify a payment

What is the Problem?
    The following payment(s) are waiting. We need a few more details and then your payment(s) will be on their way!

PAYPAL
    Transaction ID:
    Amount:
    XXX.0000 USD

The above payment is pending for more than 3 days but there is no action required or asked on the same page. What could be the reason for the delay?

My Customer ID 16019999
  • Hassa1234567890Hassa1234567890 Posts: 6Member
    Hello
    I made a request on the Payoneer account and it was not approved it's been more than a week to apply
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please clarify which request you made on your Payoneer Account?

• dxjanadxjana Posts: 2Member
    I have registered payoneer account 02/04/2019, still not yet approved "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days.
    " showing this message dashboard, my email id verified, they did not ask any document verification, i am new freelancer, i need to approved account, my client told account is inactive,