Is the customer support usually that bad??!!!!

AAkaderAAkader Posts: 2Member
It seems Payoneer teams are working as "separate islands" the customer support doesn't have an answer to my question as my case is not handled by customer support but it is handled by "the relevant department"!!!

The relevant department is not communicating with the customer support !! so the customer support doesn't have any answer but "you will get an email ASAP", I NEED A TIME FRAME.

So actually the whole experience is just loosing time with payoneer, loosing time waiting for money to show in the account, loosing time waiting in queue to contact customer support who doesn't have the information I am looking for and finally loosing time waiting for the relevant dept. to send a reply which no one knows when !!!

Ironically after hanging up with the customer support I received an email from payoneer asking for all kind of documents to be sent again despite of including it in the first message I sent a week ago !!!

If the correspondences, documents and screenshots are not registered into the system so every single customer personal would take the case will request to have all supporting documents to be sent again and again then I will be more than happy not to use this service again too.

Comments

• AngelfragnanceAngelfragnance Posts: 4Member
    Same issue with me.... No response via email as well as live chat is also not working
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,345Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @AAkader,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations with our customer care department. Our customer care team works hard to resolve any and all issues that you may have, but there are different tasks or aspects of your inquiry that they are not equipped to assist with. Our customer care department acts as your main hub for any concerns, and the team does whatever is needed, reaching out to whatever other department, to solve your issue.

While they can handle a wide variety of issues, there are some (such as most payment related issues, some issues with bank transfer, and technical issues) that they would not be able to resolve directly, so they make sure your concern reaches the "relevant department", which is whichever department that is relevant for the issue, and then that department works on whatever the issue is.

We can provide a general time frame of a response time for an issue, but we cannot make a guarantee as customer care has no access or way to know what the workload of the relevant department is. As a company, we strive to resolve any issues in the quickest and most efficient manner possible, but sometimes due to the complexity of an issue it can take more time than usual. In these cases, the most our customer care team can do is directly ask for an update, or if needed, expedite an issue with whichever department is handing the situation.

I am interested in hearing your specific case to see what we can do to help, so please send a personal message describing your issue so that we can look into it.

In regards to the live chat function and support times, @Angelfragnance, e-mail, admittedly, is one of the slowest modes to contact us as it could take 1-3 business days from our team to respond. We have a backlog in e-mails at the moment. For immediate assistance, I would highly suggest giving us a call at 1-646-658-3695. The live chat function is based on payment activity so it is not available to all users at this time. If it didn't work for you it means you were not enabled for it. But as always, you can send a message here so we can look into your issue.

Thank you both!

• AAkaderAAkader Posts: 2Member
    @KazPayoneer I sent you a private message with the case details as you asked me to do but you didn't answer back.

Does Payoneer team replies to public posts only and don't answer private messages?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,345Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @AAkader,

Please note, since I am not active on the forums for 24 straight hours throughout the day, there may be a slight delay in my response.

None the less, I have received your message and have responded appropriately.

• cpdesignupcpdesignup Posts: 1Member
    I have payoneer account but do not approved account... i do not know why approved my account ... .now I will provide national identity card copy .....
    please help me

Hello @cpdesignup,

For questions about the approval of your account, please reach out to me via private message directly.

Thanks!

• Kyle_DuazoKyle_Duazo Posts: 9Member
    There is a general problem in having automated response messages to your customer support. Something that is almost entirely unacceptable in the KPO and BPO industry, as we specifically work with people. Such as we know the costs it takes to hire customer care.

When a company like yourself can't be bothered to utilize human interaction with customer care it really looks bad. Just a general rule of thumb, ROBOTS DON'T CARE.

(Copy and Pasted from another thread)

Hello @Kyle_Duazo,

I'm sorry about your experience with some of the automated responses you've received. Something that our customer care team prides themselves on is providing a solution to an issue in the quickest possible time. While we're aware that some issues are unique and require specific support from an agent, the use of the automatic responses is able to provide a quick solution or answer to a question. Our team is receiving hundreds of thousands of inquiries so in some cases the auto reply will be helpful depending on the case.

In any event, we are always here to answer specific questions here on the message board, on our social media platforms, and of course, when you call in or live chat.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the prompt response. And i did receive an actual response from the Customer Support agent.

I'm sorry, I am just wary of an instant robotic response, as if there is no escalation to real agents. It may be beneficial to have the automotive respond in a way that comforts the customer in that there is still an operative that will deal with the concern that was brought up.

Since, for me, I was under the impression that the automotive response was the final word I would here from the customer support side.

I understand that you will deal with hundreds, even thousands of customers within a month. It's just that I would feel more comfortable that 'me' as a customer do matter to your service.

In general, we are looking for a platform that is will readily act upon a concern. So that we can comfortably tell our clients and employees that the platform we use is dependable.

Honestly, in terms of this wild west like payment service (that is dominated by Pay-pal), we need to find a service that cares about 'us'.

Thank you for the timely response.

It only took a single day to get my problem dealt with, and it give comfort in the idea that my problems matter.
    gave*

Thanks for your feedback. At Payoneer we certainly want to make you feel cared about and valued, because you are. We pride ourselves on having an elite-level customer service staff, who is able to provide a great experience on all of our platforms. There are some issues that users may face that our customer care team may not be equipped to handle, but they go out of their way to handle these issues on your behalf through the proper channels and avenues.

Typically, we have a time of 1-3 business days to have an issue solved due to the influx of users we see. We try to respond to everyone within that time frame.

As stated in another thread, we are always here on the forum to provide support, and even on social media outlets.

Thanks