account approved?

mcrabbimcrabbi Posts: 5Member
Hello!
Is payoneer support rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) in Bangladesh for withdraw money ?
Payoneer already approved my rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) account ... Will I can receive my money?

Best Answer

Answers

• mcrabbimcrabbi Posts: 5Member
    Is payoneer support rocket (DuchBangla mobile banking service) in Bangladesh for withdraw money ?
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,207Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mcrabbi we suggest you to proceed with the registration process and wait for our approval department to approve your details. It should be ok if it is a physical bank and if the currency of the bank account is your local currency! We recommend you to proceed with the registration process in order for our approval team to review your details!

• mcrabbimcrabbi Posts: 5Member
    I add one account ... My account number is 120.151.255869 ... But may be payoneer don't support the dot(.) I wrote 120151255869. ... Is that create any problem to receive money?
    Account approved by payoneer already
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 182Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, @mcrabbi

You definitely need to add it without the dots :)

Our approval department will review the application and advise you accordingly

Let me know in case if we can help with anything else

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

• arfbdmusic24arfbdmusic24 Posts: 2Member
    My account under review but how much time needed? Here my Customer ID 29177505
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 392Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @arfbdmusic24, for an update on your account, please send a personal message so I can advise you accordingly. Thank you!