Verified Information

eazalabeatseazalabeats Posts: 2Member
why "Do you accept online payments on your website?" field cannot be filled when I verified information ? I really don't understand.

Answers

• morgamorga Posts: 1,462Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @eazalabeats

This may be a technical issue- for this we advise you to send our support team a screen shot so they can investigate further.

• AnindoAnindo Posts: 2Member
    @morga. Hello, am Anindo Indanyi. I recieved payments but for five days you have put it under pending and asking me to provide address information. And I do but you seem not to understand my current is not in the U.S. or India.

Am from Kenya, Africa and the address structure in our country is different from the US. It begins with the town, then county and then country. Currently, I am in Thika Town, Kiambu County, in Kenya(country).
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,446Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

The type of address we are asking for is a precise location of your house, which is different than a shipping address. We require to know the address of residence of all of our users so that we can stay compliant for fulfill our know-your-customer requirements. Therefore, if you do not use the US format, we accept descriptions of houses, such as the number of the house, the name of the street, city, country, and zip code.