Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Pending payment reverse

nisa
nisa Member Posts: 5
Hi, I have attached my payoneer with fiverr and today I Mistakenly clicked on withdrawal options and they withdrew my amount to this account. My card is expired and transaction is in pending state, please tell me a way to reverse this transaction because I dont want the amount in this account and dont want to get issued a new card as well

Answers

• KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the only option here would be to issue a new card. Per our agreement with Fiverr, we cannot cancel or reverse any payments that have come from them. All transfers from Fiverr are final.

I do apologize. Please contact our customer care to have them order you a new card.

• nisa
    I dont want a new card, I dont want this payment in my card.
    The amount is mere 39$ and I am afraid as soon as I load it, payoneer will charge me its annual fee as well
  • KazPayoneer

Hi,

You stated in your previous message that the card is expired already. If you order a new card, the annual fee wouldn't be charged for a year after the one card is activated. It has nothing to do with fees of the old card, which is expired.

With the configuration of your account there is not a ton of options for this scenario, so please, have our customer support order a new card. Thanks!

• nisa
    Okay, so if i load the new payment i wouldnt be charged any fees? not even that 29$ fee which is deducted as soon as account gets enough money
  • KazPayoneer

Yes, since you don't have an active card, you would not be charged the annual fee.

• nisa
    and activation fee?
    This would be my first load to payoneer since i ever made my payoneer account
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,147

The activation fee is charged depending of the program of your account, is there any company that you are working with which is linked to your account?

• nisa
    no there is nothing associated with my payoneer except fiverr.
    I made an account, got my card, associated it with fiverr but never got any loads on payoneer.
    my card expired
    i accidentally loaded money into payoneer from fiverr.
    Now i want to know all the fees applicable if i accept the payment
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

You can view the full list of the fees associated with your account by clicking the "Pricing & Fees" link, located under the "Help" menu, on your "Payoneer Account".