Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,501Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @templarmonk, have you linked a card with funds on it to PayPal?

• hadyk_77hadyk_77 Posts: 0Member
    edited May 22
    My payoneer us first century bank account delinced from paypal can anybody help me ?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,501Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Do you have a card, with funds, linked?

• mepayoneermepayoneer Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I have a problem in the GBP account, help me change or add Community Federal Savings Bank account to my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE, I need to use it for the payment from Paypal.
    I have a linked and functional credit card.

Thank you

ticket number: #190523-005215
  • ZohaibBardaiZohaibBardai Posts: 5Member
    @KazPayoneer On my Verified Information page. I can see below information;

Verify a payment

What is the Problem?
    The following payment(s) are waiting. We need a few more details and then your payment(s) will be on their way!

PAYPAL
    Transaction ID:
    Amount:
    XXX.0000 USD

The above payment is pending for more than 3 days but there is no action required or asked on the same page. What could be the reason for the delay?

My Customer ID 16019999
  • templarmonktemplarmonk Posts: 2Member
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi @templarmonk, have you linked a card with funds on it to PayPal?

Yes, I did!
  • RoeidalalRoeidalal Posts: 0Member
    edited May 27
    Everytime I open a live chat it say:
    There was a problem connecting to the Chat Server.
    It is like this for 5 days.
    And I have to get Community Federal Savings Bank to connect my paypal beacuse paypal does not accept the First Century Bank.
    I also send them message by payoneer web and facebook and they didnt answer me. also I can't call them from my country.

also have this request open:
    Customer ID: 32136587
    Reference Number: 190527-009120

please help me!
  • FitzroyFitzroy Posts: 1Member
    I am having a problem confirming my account on Paypal. The last message I got from Paypal is that they have sent 2 small deposits to the account but I don't know where or how to retrieve this information on Payoneer. I sent payoneer 2 messages regarding this issue but I have not gotten a response. Please see below the reference number.

Your Customer ID: 18171924
    Reference Number: 190524-012620
    Reference Number: 190524-000706

Hi @Roeidalal, do you have a card attached to the PayPal details? Additionally, the screenshot you provided is not sufficient. It needs to show the error + the bank details when you enter it in. It should not show only the error message.

@Fitzroy, we've not yet received any payments in your account from PayPal. If they've sent the small payments today, or on Friday, it could take up to Wednesday to receive in your account due to the US holiday today.

Thanks!

• harsha85harsha85 Posts: 1Member
    Please help me to add Community Federal Savings Bank account to my USD GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE, I need to use it for the payment from Paypal, the First Century Bank account won't work with them, awaiting your reply. thank you! ticket number: 190529-001731
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there

We have sent you an email back with our response- please follow up with us there

• harsha85harsha85 Posts: 1Member
    Hello dear, how can I fix this issue
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Kindly check out the email we sent you for further instructions :smile:

Additionally @harsha85, please confirm whether or not you have a card attached to PayPal.

• rushdhirushdhi Posts: 1Member
    edited June 3
    @KazPayoneer

Please help me to add Community Federal Savings Bank account to my USD GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE, I need to use it to link with my Paypal in order to withdraw funds, the First Century Bank account doesn't seem to be working.

Kindly requesting you to do the needful.thank you!

Ticket number: 190602-007786
    Customer ID : 19200068

Thank you!

• TrekkingMossiesTrekkingMossies Posts: 0Member
    Hi all.

I am getting error messages when trying to live chat and the email responses I am receiving are automated not answering my problem....

My ticket numbers are [190607-010754] [190607-010896]

I have read these threads of people having the same problem of connecting their Payoneer account to Paypal.

I have a valid credit card linked to my Paypal account? And have recently made purchases this way so the card is not the problem? What do I need to do get this fixed please? I have attached the screenshot of the error message to both my queries?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

• alimohamed9123alimohamed9123 Posts: 3Member
    I want to change my global payment service USA bank from first century bank to community federal savings bank cause i can't add my current bank account to Paypal even after verifying my credit card on paypal i still can't add the first century bank to my account , and i have tried to contact payonner support via email but i get auto reply, so pls help

Do you have a card attached? If need be, please read the first post of this thread and follow those directions :)

• fahd_lahkim2002fahd_lahkim2002 Posts: 1Member
    Can I change my bank account from "Bank of America" to "Community Federal Savings Bank" [Payoneer Customer Care]
  • yudiashadymusicyudiashadymusic Posts: 1Member
    I need to add the account to Paypal. Thanks!

Your Customer ID: 31327336
    Reference Number: 190617-001915
    I want to change my USA bank account in the Global payment services from The First Century bank to the Community Federal Savings Bank cause i can't add my First century bank to my paypal account even though i verified my paypal account via my credit card.
    Hi,

Yes i have valid credit card linked to my PayPal account and verified and i still get that error.

I have sent the support team a ticket but i get an automated reply so here's my ticket number :

[#190618-000772]

Thanks in advance.

Thank you!

@yudiashadymusic, do you have a card attached?

• SpexzSpexz Posts: 2Member
    edited June 20
    Hi @KazPayoneer , Could you please help me my ticket number is #190620-013191, I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account. I have already attached a screenshot of the error message on the ticket. I have also linked my credit card. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you!

We will have someone work on it, thanks!

• SpexzSpexz Posts: 2Member
    Thanks @KazPayoneer. I got the new account with Community Federal Savings Bank. But it still didn't work. Paypal has all the routing numbers blocked.
  • omerwaxomerwax Posts: 1Member
    Customer 4260318
    reference number: 190621-008536
  • hacker002hacker002 Posts: 1Member
    Customer 32489105
    reference number: #190625-021430
    has attached one card
  • NyansapoNyansapo Posts: 2Member
    Please my Payoneer's US First Century Bank account has been declined from PayPal. So I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account to link to my PayPal account.

And I've also linked a functional debit card to my PayPal account already.

Thank You

Costumer ID: 32479065
  • mibrahim09mibrahim09 Posts: 1Member
    I've done all the steps needed and i need a bank that links to paypal!

Customer ID: 21774557

Reference Number: #190701-013231

Thank you!

• mtsbmtsb Posts: 1Member
    Hello,
    PayPal did't accept my bank. how do i get community federal savings bank,
    and i have a card attached to my PayPal account with fund
    Your Customer ID: 24665152
    Reference Number: 190705-017439
  • komran70komran70 Posts: 1Member
    I want to add Community Federal Savings Bank to be used on PayPal
    1. Ticket No. #190707-002979
    2. there are other payment card linked to PayPal
  • NardineBNardineB Posts: 4Member
    Hey guys! Can someone help me out with some answers; I have my payoneer card saved on my Paypal account. If someone sends me money on the Paypal acct, will I have it on the Payoneer card ?
    I want to change my US to Community Federal Savings Bank, to be accepted by PayPal, I tried customer support I get only automatic replies, I replied to the automatic reply I get no delivery mail notification, please help
    I want to change my US to Community Federal Savings Bank, to be accepted by PayPal, I tried customer support I get only automatic replies, I replied to the automatic reply I get no delivery mail notification, please help
  • soufianesabirisoufianesabiri Posts: 1Member
    Hello please help me get my Paypal and Payoneer linked!

Here are the details, thanks in advance:

Ticket no.: #190708-007029
    Customer ID: 18958184

Hi @NardineB, the card on your PayPal would only allow you to pay to PayPal. If you want to receive the payment on Payoneer you have to add the Global Payment Service bank.

@komran70, @mtsb, thank you!

• kemovolcanokemovolcano Posts: 7Member
    @KazPayoneer hi i sent alot of requests to the support to change my acc details to federal community savings bank all with the screen shots of the issue facing but no reply at all , all replys was auto and no fix of the problem i hope u help me asap . thanks

Customer ID: 32496097
    Ticket no: #190711-008104

Hi, card attached or no?

@KazPayoneer yes ofc and agreed on it

Thank you!

edited July 11
    @KazPayoneer thank u so much i so happy that the problem solved oh god , thanks again hope god bless u for what u did to me .
  • marusca10marusca10 Posts: 8Member
    Why my accounts Payoneer not charge yet ??????
  • Aleksandra_PayoneerAleksandra_Payoneer Posts: 208Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, @marusca10

Please specify whether you are expecting a payment? If yes, when was it sent? Which company sent the payment?

Will be happy to answer general questions about Payoneer service.

For any specific inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact our Customer Care Support Center.

For get rich company
    edited July 12
    România Brasov
    PLEASE response me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!