INCONSISTENT (SOME TIME SUCCESS/FAILURE) BEHAVIOR of WITHDRAWALS to UNITED BANK LIMITED PAKISTAN

yambukarimyambukarim Posts: 6Member
Hi Community,

I am posting here so that it should be taken seriously, I have been going through the same issue repeatedly since last six months.
*** MY INTENT IS HERE TO GET MY ISSUE RESOLVED AS WELL AS SPOT THIS INCONSISTENCY REGARDING THE PAYMENTS TO PAKISTAN AS I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLES HAVING THIS ISSUE SINCE SEPT 2018 ***

Can you please assist me why my payments are Cancelled/Refunded? Below are 3+1 transfers that were Cancelled/Refunded i.e. not reached to my Bank Account for whatever reasons (you can say the intermediary bank does this & does that blah blah).

But the case is that we are a small IT company & our employee salaries are dependent on these withdrawals & delayed/returned withdrawals put pressure on employee salaries.
*** NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO WITHDRAW FUNDS SINCE 29th APRIL 2019 ***
*** SO ALMOST 2 MONTHS OF TRYING & NOT SUCCEEDING DOES NOT QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF THE PLATFORM???***

Below are four cases where the withdrawal does not reach my bank account (Cancelled/Refunded). Noting the below points.
1) Same account was successfully able to withdraw transaction from 2017 to Feb 2019.
2) In case of returned withdrawals i get the refund after 30 days - So what’s the point of holding my balance 30 days?

Please note that I am pasting this in community just b/c i don’t need the generic support answers i.e.
Our intermediary bank is trying to resolve the issue - they are trying to resolve the same issue since last 3/4 transactions & all are Cancelled/Refunded & still they have not identified the cause of it? So does payoneer need 100 transaction to identify the issue?. As mentioned earlier every fund Cancelled/Refunded time is 30 days. So if your support/intermediary bank need 10 attempts then approximate time of resolution will be 300 days i.e. 10 months :'(
==> What I need is a clear & plain explanation whether the issue is with,
1) Payoneer itself.
2) Some intermediary bank from your side.
3) Some intermediary bank from my side - so that I can give them the worst shit ever.
4) Issue is with my account or related.

Whether you think it will be possible to solve this issue quickly OR NOT, so that i can find any alternative channel - as already said that our employee salaries are dependant on these transactions.

FYI: We are a regal incorporated company in Pakistan (all required documents are provided to payoneer during verification process).

I am putting 4 recent transaction returns (each of them individually) with timelines to explain things better.

Case#1 Current Delayed Payment:
Withdrawal Transaction ID: 132343641

Old Case#2
Withdrawal Transaction ID: 125618500
Withdrawal to bank - refund Transaction ID: 4366182348211088

Old Case#3
Withdrawal Transaction ID: 125844288
Withdrawal to bank - refund Transaction ID: 4366182354817310

Old Case#4
Withdrawal Transaction ID: 91446916
Withdrawal to bank - refund Transaction ID: 4366182235845995

In the meantime: i have received 4/5 successful WITHDRAWALS (between many failures) to the same bank account.
Success Samples:
1) Transaction ID: 80934444
2) Transaction ID: 85829297
3) Transaction ID: 94540920
4) Transaction ID: 115200823

*** NOW HERE YOU CAN NOTICE THAT SUCCESS & CANCELS ARE HAPPENING RANDOMLY I.E. WHICH GIVES ME IMPRESSION THAT MY ACCOUNT IS DETAIL IS CORRECT & THE ISSUE IS SPECIFICALLY WITH SOME INTERMEDIARY BANKING CHANNEL. THAT'S WHY I SUGGEST TO DO SPECIAL INVESTIGATION & NOT COME UP WITH GENERIC ANSWERS AS I HAVE TO MAKE DECISION TO EITHER CHANGE PAYMENT PLATFORM OR MY BANK & YOUR RESPONSE WILL HELP ME IN DOING SO ***

Answers

• MunybMunyb Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    edited June 27
    I have the same issue, I have made withdrawal request so many times to the same bank but only once it was successful. The answer they gave me was that there was a technical issue with one of their service providers. I am also trying to figure out with them whether the technical issue can be avoided or not.
    I am very much relying to this platform as well.
    I hope they identify this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,253Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We're definitely sorry this is happening to you.

We wouldn't be able to provide specific account-related answers regarding these transfers on the forums. But if our customer support was unable to provide you with specific reasons of why some were successful and why some were not, it is likely that we didn't receive that correspondence from our processor when transferring the funds. It could also have been technical errors with our processor - which can happen and does happen randomly, or when there is an issue with their system.

You can also send us a private message or contact our customer support for additional answers on those transfers in specific.

• yambukarimyambukarim Posts: 6Member
    @KazPayoneer thanks for the reply.
    I just sent you a direct message, can you please get any audit trial of the Cancelled/Refunded transactions?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,253Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, we aren't able to provide something like that - we can only provide a statement that shows that the funds were sent.

• yambukarimyambukarim Posts: 6Member
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi there, we aren't able to provide something like that - we can only provide a statement that shows that the funds were sent.

Yes but can't we find out why 3 succeed & 2 returned? (keeping below remaining unchanged).
    1) Withdrawal Account.
    2) Fiscal Year.
    3) All details are verified.

So it depends on platform mode to success or fail??? & we can just twist our thumbs & keep retrying forever???