I'd love Payoneer to work with Gpay

Please let us use Payoneer in the Google pay/ applepay application with NFC:

Comments

• supersuper Posts: 8Member
    momento de superacion esto es algo facinante y exelente
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,458Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @super If you require assistance in your native language, please refer to the link below:

https://community.payoneer.com/es

Hi @jTiKey If you referring to using the Payoneer card in Google Pay- we advise you to check with them directly if they accept it as a payment method

• jTiKeyjTiKey Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    @morga Google has a non existing customer support. I think only companies could reach out to them, like the bank that is issuing your pre-paid cards.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,439Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We don't have any restrictions on our end - any restrictions would be by Google. We're not at liberty to dictate their own polices to them.

I found their customer supports:

Jones T5:42 AM
    Please understand that we try supporting many banks but your bank decides if its cards will work with Google Pay. Banks may restrict certain or all of its cards from making mobile payments.

Thank you for your input- however from our side we do not place restrictions with using your card on Google :) It could be that they place certain restrictions on prepaid debit cards and for that we do not have control over unfortunately

Have you every tried contacting them? I mean, Gpay is there for many years, but it wasn't always available in Ukraine. And when it was, not all banks supported it. It's not a thing that is default for all cards, and they just block it. Most likely there's need to be done some background work.

Wirecard, the bank on the card seems to have it work for some cards in some countries:

www.wirecard.com/company/press-releases/wirecard-expands-collaboration-with-google-pay-in-europe
    I got an email response from Wirecard:

"....
    Our cards are compatible with Google Pay, but each programme is required to set this option up; it’s our understanding that Payoneer is currently not a programme operating with Google Pay....."

We understand but many times merchants place restrictions on prepaid cards as opposed to credit cards and therefore it is not within our control.