I haven't recieved my first payment in over 2 weeks, No way to contact support please help!

KeduardsKeduards Posts: 4Member
Hello,

I've had a huge problem not being able to receive my first payment via the Payoneer global payment platform. I was sent a confirmation the payment was debited from my payers bank account but I never received it.

I have contacted a Payoneer support person vie forum. Not even customer support. I replied to the Reference Number: 190708-017142 given by this person over 5 days ago, and still no answer nor resolution to the problem. I've lost WEEKS of time and money trying to fix this problem with Payoneer.

I need to solve the transaction problem ASAP , It has been weeks since I've been waiting my first payment!!

Im having a HORRIBLE first experience with Payoneer.

Someone, Please solve the issue once and for all.
Thanks

Answers

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Someone should be following up with your case soon. In the mean time, we suggest you make sure that the sender didn't receive the funds back on a rejection, or that the funds were sent by ACH and not wire.

• KeduardsKeduards Posts: 4Member
    Thank you I will contact the payer asap @KazPayoneer
  • kemovolcanokemovolcano Posts: 7Member
    @KazPayoneer hi , i have sent money to my payoneer account and not arrived yet hope help me
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,255Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, if this is the case, please send a private message.

• kemovolcanokemovolcano Posts: 7Member
    @KazPayoneer hi, i did but no response at all i did it twice
    Customer ID: 32496097
    Reference Number: 190722-009783
  • morgamorga Posts: 722Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kemovolcano Please note that payments sent from Paypal can take 1-2 business days not including the weekend to reflect on your Payoneer Account, and sometimes even between 3-5 business days. We advise you to wait an extra 1-2 days and if you still haven't received it, please contact our support team directly

• luis12luis12 Posts: 2Member
    > @KazPayoneer said:
    > Hi, if this is the case, please send a private message.
  • tpepatpepa Posts: 3Member
    Same problem to me, missing money,

Explained: community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/59512/missing-transaction
  • morgamorga Posts: 722Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@tpepa Hi there, we replied to you already on a separate thread, please follow up with us there