Do you want Payoneer to have Two-Factor Authentication?

militarianmilitarian Posts: 2Member
edited December 2017 in News and Announcements

Do you want Payoneer to have Two-Factor Authentication? 27 votes

Yes
77%
shaiqlcamachoKHRifatSandromilitarianJ_YemtunbosunoyorifueangfaRajibChowdhuryBruhAlex_keyjTiKeyxfx_wdmsaricicekavoAhmedAdamegy020sixmon55HENRYFRIDAY12 21 votes
No
22%
hongzhawodetecunostar825974asgjessieloisOooAaa 6 votes
Don't know.
0%

Comments

• militarianmilitarian Posts: 2Member
    Yes
    Please vote and leave your comments so as to support the Payoneer administration to implement/introduce Two Factor Authentication for added security.
  • lcamacholcamacho Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Yes

Yes please, use authy or something similar for authentication

• RajibChowdhuryRajibChowdhury Posts: 3Member
    Yes
    I hope it! 100% helpfully.
  • Alex_keyAlex_key Posts: 5Member
    Yes
    Espero que den esa opción porque me encartaría poder tener dos factores para poder poner varios factores de autentificacion
  • fueangfafueangfa Posts: 6Member
    Yes
    Thank you.
  • markpxmarkpx Posts: 1Member
    Yes but optional, and no sms code each time you login please, something like authy would be better.
  • sixmon55sixmon55 Posts: 3Member
    Yes
    With authy please
  • HENRYFRIDAY12HENRYFRIDAY12 Posts: 4Member
    Yes
    Yes yes yes
  • jTiKeyjTiKey Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Yes
    thanks for implementing it!
  • hongzhawohongzhawo Posts: 8Member
    No
    I'm requesting to have the OPTION to opt out of the the newly implemented 'two-step verification' please.

Just google 'phone sim hack' (remove the quote symbols). So many articles like e.g. "How a trivial cell phone hack is ruining lives" by Engadget describe how easy it is to exploit phone verifications and even take full control of accounts associated with it. In other words, two-step verifications are burdensome, dangerous, and not effective. May I (and everyone else) have at least the OPTION to CHOOSE whether or not I want to have this "two-step verification".

And what if I lost access to the phone in any way (hack, glitch, bug, theft, telco maintenance, etc which are so common these days)? I would rather not get locked out of Payoneer permanently, thanks.
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,100Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @hongzhawo Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your input- this always helps us upgrade the services we offer and we will definitely make sure to let our team know of your suggestions. If you wish to disable this option, kindly contact our support team directly and they will assist you with your request

No
    Thanks for the acknowledgement @morga . I have already contacted support team as well and submitted additional documents. Am I supposed to get some kind of confirmation message or not? Because it's been a few weeks since I submitted the requested documents but I still didn't get any reply regarding this.

Another to add: I've also been unable to log into my Payoneer account via mobile browser, always telling me my account is locked, and yet I can log in via desktop like normal. I used to be able to log in via mobile but somehow not able to these days. Just logging in on mobile is already a problem. I wouldn't want to know what 2-factor will do to me...

@hongzhawo Can you please provide us with the ticket number for the email you sent our team?

No
    @morga Ticket number sent to you via PM, thanks.

Awesome, will follow up there