Comments

• kemovolcanokemovolcano Posts: 7Member
    @KazPayoneer hi i have an issue with receiving the payment and i want help
  • kemovolcanokemovolcano Posts: 7Member
    @KazPayoneer hi my transfers is declined wanna help plz

Ticket no: #190715-009263
    Customer ID: 32496097
  • morgamorga Posts: 799Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@marusca10 We are trying to follow your inquiry but do not quite understand what you are referring to. If you can please send us a private message or even contact our support team directly so we can be sure we are referring to the same thing :)

• MoisesHerrera1MoisesHerrera1 Posts: 3Member
    @morga I sent you a private message
  • oahmedoahmed Posts: 3Member
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Pioneer but PayPal refuses First Century Bank so please change the bank to bank federal savings bank
  • oahmedoahmed Posts: 3Member
    my ID 32904438
    I need change the account from First Century Bank to bank federal savings bank
    my visa card is linked
  • amrnasseramrnasser Posts: 5Member
    i want to issue another bank account details for USD receiving bank account on my global payment service for my payoneer account, so that paypal can accept and link with it to transfer my funds within/between both accounts (paypal and payoneer).

paypal can't accept "first century bank" account because i tried to add it for many times till now and they declined that.

i need help about this issue from support team.
    i'm waiting a reply for that important matter, please reply me as soon as possible.
    edited July 24
    please note that i posted this message 2 times on support page (contact us). and they didn't reply me till now, also on chat box they didn't reply me neither. and i don't know why ?? :/ :(
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, please make sure you've sent Morga or I a private message with a ticket reference number so we can help.

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,262Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please send a private message, thanks!

to you :) or to Payoneer's support.
    because i got tired from sending them messages about my urgent issue and getting unanswered.
  • alimamsyalimamsy Posts: 1Member
    Please check 190729-015540

@amrnasser You can send us a private message here :)

@alimamsy We just checked the ticket, please send us a private message so we can advise further

• catsblisscatsbliss Posts: 0Member
    Please help me, I really need to link my payoneer bank account to PayPal. I learnt that if you contact payoneer for community federal savings account and you want it for PayPal, the will tell you to show the error message screenshot you got when trying to link the bank. If you show them, the will now give you the community federal savings account. So my main question is, how to contact them for the bank account.

Hello @catsbliss,

Please refer to the first topic of this thread. :)

• aamirmajeedaamirmajeed Posts: 0Member
    I want to link global payment service US account in my paypal account but they are not accepting. Please help me in this regards.

hi @aamirmajeed, please read this thread over and let us know if you still have problems.

• bahaaoperabahaaopera Posts: 1Member
    I am new with payoneer and i want to change the routing number so that i can enter it with paypal to take all my income

Hi there
    @bahaaopera Please send us a private message or contact our support team directly so we can assist you with this

• bahaaoperabahaaopera Posts: 1Member
    **They don't answer my messages**
  • bazpayoneerbazpayoneer Posts: 3Member
    Hi,

I am unable to link my PayPal account to Payoneer "First Century Bank", how can I get another account number in federal savings bank?
    Shall I send a private message to a specific email address?
    Please advice.

Best regards

@bazpayoneer, please read the first page of this thread and let us know if you've got a card attached to the PayPal account.

@bahaaopera, you can also follow the same advice. :) Reply back if you have a card attached and still have this issue.

Hi @KazPayoneer ,

Thank you for your comment.
    I have already added my valid credit card into my PayPal account, my ticket number was sent today with number: 190812-006969.

> @KazPayoneer said:
    > @bazpayoneer, please read the first page of this thread and let us know if you've got a card attached to the PayPal account.
    >
    > @bahaaopera, you can also follow the same advice. :) Reply back if you have a card attached and still have this issue.

Great, @bazpayoneer. We will make sure our team knows and responds to it today.

edited August 13
    Thanks @KazPayoneer for prompt help and support, I got two more bank accounts.
    However, I am unable to link them either to PayPal :tired_face: Still getting the same error alert.
    Any advice?

If you're still unable at this point you'd need to attach a card, or contact PayPal directly, asking them to unblock your bank account.

• HEKMATHEKMAT Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

I want to change my bank details associated with my Bank Transfer Service because I have an amount of money on a site that only works with PayPal and I want to transfer that money from PayPal to my Payoneer account.

But the problem is that PayPal didn't accept my bank account details so I want to change my bank to a bank called ( Community federal savings bank ) because it's acceptable with PayPal.

I tried to send messages to ( contact us ) but I always receive an auto replay which is not helpful for me .

I hope you can help me with that

Thanks

Hi @HEKMAT. Do you have a card attached? Please read the directions on the first page of this thread and let me know.

• Jakob_zeroJakob_zero Posts: 1Member
    Hello,@KazPay my PayPal can't connect with my First Century Bank account. I need to apply for a Community Federal Savings Bank account to collect PayPal's money. My PayPal has connected bank accounts and debit cards, and is already trading normally. Thank you.

My Customer ID: 33160370
    Reference Number: 190816-006714

Hi there @Jakob_zero Please send us a private message so we can follow up on this for you

• mgallardoamgallardoa Posts: 1Member
    Hi KazPayoneer!

I have tried many times to contact customer service but I only received automatic answers.

I have send the last one and now I detail here the info you need to help to process this

Marco Vinicio Gallardo Aguirre
    Customer ID: 28349763
    You reference number for this inquiry: #190820-013521
    Mi account: [email protected]

I confirm you I have a credit card valid and with funds linked to my paypal account and additionally I have funds from other payments I have received in paypal

I would really appreciate any help you can provide me :)

have a nice day

Thank you!

• ATGeddanATGeddan Posts: 1Member
    Hello there,
    I'd like to change the bank related to my Payoneer card to Community federal savings bank
    I've issued a ticket
    Customer ID: 32442955
    Reference Number: 190824-002821

Thanks in advance.
  • artsymusingsartsymusings Posts: 1Member
    Hi,

I'd like to get a Community Federal Savings Bank account to add to PayPal and have opened a ticket.

Ticket/reference number: #190826-015335
    Customer ID: 14973972

I have a card attached to my PayPal account. Kindly help me out.

Thanks a lot!

@ATGeddan Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

@artsymusings We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• mohaned600mohaned600 Posts: 3Member
    Please change first century bank to federal saving bank to active paypal
    The paypal accept just federal saving bank
    Thank you
  • gina980gina980 Posts: 2Member
    Hello,

I would like help to get Community Federal Savings Bank account to link to my PayPal
    I have a card linked with available funds and also the card is verified

Ticket/Reference number: #190829-013675
    Customer ID: 11593410

I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance

Have a great day!
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Posts: 421Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Mohaned600, Can you tell me, does your Paypal account feature a credit or debit card that is currently connected to it? This is important for you to be able to link your bank account.

The link can only be successful if your Paypal account already has a linked credit or debit card. The card needs to be valid (not expired) and have a balance available.

Hello
    Yes the credit card is link ok on paypal
    But the bank account not link
    If the card link ok on paypal no need the bank accont
    To receive money to payoneer ?
    Iwont to receive money from paypal to payoneer
    If the credit card link on paypal ok and verifed recevie money from paypal ?
  • HaydanHaydan Posts: 0Member
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Pioneer but PayPal rejects First Century Bank they say they don't support virtual banks how can I tie my payoneer bank account to paypal
    edited September 2

@mohaned600 If you have a card linked and verified on your Paypal Account already, please submit a request directly to our support team to change the US Payment Service details to Federal saving bank. Once done, you can send us the ticket number so we can follow up

Hi there @Haydan Adding the US Payment Service details to Paypal should work, however for it to work, you need to have a card linked and verified to your Paypal Account. If you do not have a card verified on your Paypal Account, Paypal will continue rejecting the US Payment Service details you are attempting to link.

Hi there @gina980 please send us a private message so we can follow up with you directly

yes im link credit card and he verified in france accont just im need to change us payment and europe payment
    thank you
  • ABecker88ABecker88 Posts: 1Member
    Hello guys,
    I'm new in touch with Payoneer. Everything worked well until now.
    I linked my PayPal account to Payoneer and I finally got after 2 days the code to link my Payoneer account to PayPal.
    I contacted support to give me the code (4 digits I guess) to link the PayPal account. Unfortunately all I got was an automatic-generated message. And the ticket was "solved". Tried it one more time, the same thing happened.
    So I wanted to ask kindly if someone here can help me with that? I already got that 0.01 € transaction from PayPal, but can't see the code because Payoneer doesn't show full information of that transaction.
    Thanks for your help.
    A. Becker
  • ABecker88ABecker88 Posts: 1Member
    Nobody who can share his experience and help me?
    Please