Account and Bank Verification

DemmylladeDemmyllade Posts: 2Member
Hello Payoneer

Some additional documents were requested from me to verify my account and for bank account approval. I have submitted all documents required for my account and bank verification.
It will be of great kindness if my account can be quickly reviewed and bank account approved.
My Customer ID is 32283012

Note that i have pending and incoming funds that needs to be received.

Thanks in solving this issue

Comments

• ElianneElianne Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Hello @Demmyllade
    I have the same Issue and I have been waiting for two weeks
  • ElianneElianne Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    I need help
    Payoneer has requested my ID card (for verified information), for the approval of my bank account (I have already sent it) and now says "Approved" but in the "Bank Accounts option" at the "History Requirement section" keeps telling me "Pending Review"
    The first time I tried to do a "Withdrawal" on the page, it told me to wait 10 business days, but I'm still waiting ... what can I do?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,457Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, please send me a message for further assistance on this.

• aimenmalik53aimenmalik53 Posts: 3Member
    Hi!
    I am facing same issue i have recently got my 56.61 dollars payment from my client but it is stuck in my verified information option and it says you need to verify payment but there is no furthur information about verification. I also didn't got any email from payoneer about payment receiving. What should i do? Please review my account
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,537Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @aimenmalik53 , we can see that your payment was already loaded- let us know if we can assist further

• Victor_KVictor_K Posts: 4Member
    I am new to Payoneer, however my experience so far makes me wonder if I can go on with it: I have tried to withdraw some money to my bank account twice now, just to see how it works. Unfortunately I am not getting the desired results and unfortunately there seems to be a lack of good communication from Payoneer's customer service. I need reliable updates on the transfers: the first was on 19th June and the Second was on 25th. I am based in Zambia~kindly advise as soon as possible.
  • Victor_KVictor_K Posts: 4Member
    The first withdrawal was on the 13th instead. I followed up the matter at my local bank but they told me that the "confirmation of transfer" doesn't have enough details for them to follow it up. And more so, a debit card number was used instead of my bank account number.
  • nancylester19nancylester19 Posts: 1Member
    I can't seem to get in my account to get my money in my bank account please help.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,457Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Entering the card number instead of the bank account number would unequivocally cause issues. Since that happened, we would need to wait for your bank to recognize it, then reject the transfer. When it is rejected it would return to us.

Nancy, can you be more descriptive? What error notice or what is preventing you from sending funds to your bank?

• shahidakhter789shahidakhter789 Posts: 4Member
    Hi, I have signed up on last sunday but my account is still not verified.I have given all the required documents for bank verfication on thursday but still no update.Here's my reference number Reference Number: 190725-006620 ,kindly check this one and here's my Customer ID 32727457
    please please help me!

Hi there,

I suggest to upload the original copies of your government ID - the ones uploaded are in bad quality.

• Umarhashmi01Umarhashmi01 Posts: 1Member
    hi. I am facing the same issue .its been a month ago i have requested to connect my payoneer account with my fiverr account just not has approved yet. please help me.it has become a headache now foe me
  • chamaridevchamaridev Posts: 3Member
    Hi,
    I have sent my national ID card's photo as per the fulfillment to the verification requirement. I have no passport or driving licence. I want to inform that my national Identity card information not display in English. It shows in Sinhala language as I am a Sri lankan. Could you please help me in this case?
    Thank You!
    edited August 5
    HI,I'm having an account approval issue.I have uploaded all the documents in good quality as per the requirements.and it's been two week and my account is still not approved. Here#s my Customer ID: 32727457

Hi there @shahidakhter789 Our team sent you an email yesterday advising that we still are missing some information to proceed with the approval of your application. Kindly reply directly to the email our team sent to have this matter resolved.

@chamaridev We can see that our team already approved your ID.

@Umarhashmi01 Our team sent you an email on 7/18 requesting for more information and have yet to receive a response. Please make sure to reply to that email so we can proceed

> @morga said:
    > Hi there @shahidakhter789 Our team sent you an email yesterday advising that we still are missing some information to proceed with the approval of your application. Kindly reply directly to the email our team sent to have this matter resolved.

Your team havent sent me any mail or asked for any documents.I have uploaded all the documnets.But havent recieved any mail from payoneer except some auto replies.

@shahidakhter789 We received the information you submitted and transferred it to our team for further review yesterday. You should receive an update soon :smile:

> @morga said:
    > @shahidakhter789 We received the information you submitted and transferred it to our team for further review yesterday. You should receive an update soon :smile:

i havent get any approval yet.I'm waiting for approval and it's been three weeks and i'm sending docments again and again.Can you just tell them to speed up process and tell me about my account?
    [email protected] Customer ID: 32727457

Hi there, please note it takes a few days to approve. You should get the approval soon.

• nouman6410nouman6410 Posts: 9Member
    Hello Payoneer
    Please review my account id Verifaction its since pending 1 week you the email i recieve you said that its take only 3 days
    Customer ID 17886533
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 316Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@nouman6410 Please be advised that our department needs you to retake a clear picture of your government issued photo ID. The one you sent in is blurry. There are also other requirements you need to submit. Please log into your Payoneer account ---> Settings ---> Verification center ---> and submit any requested docs. Thank you.

The government issued photo ID is approve but my address and some global is pending please review it i need of it for my ersonal reason this amount and other from fiverr pending amount thanks

@nouman6410 Your ID was not approved but your address was. We need a copy in a higher resolution
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Ok Payoneer I will Dotaht as you said as it is in high resoulation thanks for helping me
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 316Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@nouman6410 We are glad to be of assistance.

Done i have uploaded a high resolution government issued photo ID please kindly approve that thanks have a nice day

@nouman6410 Our team will review the document you submitted and update you via email if anything else will be needed

Thanks much have a nice day
    how much time will be to my fiverr account pending mony will be please confirm that also the transaction is 13-OCT-2019 and today is 19-OCT-2019 how many time more will be please sir iam begging you i have to do some thing with it please approve it
  • KathleenPayKathleenPay Posts: 1Member
    @morga I am experiencing the same issue. The money on my account is still in "pending status" since October 4. The Verification Center Requirement was already approved last October 6.

Can you take a look and let me know what needs to be done? I need to withdraw the funds. My Customer ID 30091389
    Hello Payoneer

Some additional documents were requested from me to verify my account and for bank account approval. I have submitted all documents required for my account and bank verification.
    It will be of great kindness if my account can be quickly reviewed and bank account approved.
    My Customer ID is 17886533

• Filip785Filip785 Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I submitted my passport document for verification on Thursday and I'd like to know approx how long it takes to be verified? Also, I received the payment from the client, and then I ordered the card (which I got and activated). Now, until the passport verification is done, the funds wont flow go on the card, correct?

My Payoneer Customer ID is:

Thanks.
  • Filip785Filip785 Posts: 1Member
    My Payoneer Customer ID is: 34208232

It won't allow me to edit message for some reason.
    Please sir i am begging you my mother is seriously ill i eed the mony that i earn on fiverr and widrawing with payoneer its a log time and i have no option please please please please please please hep heelp me my amount i stuck in upcoming tranaction since 13 oct it my mony sir i have a fiverr account and iam a poor famimaly boy my study is stucked by your verifaction and amount pending since 13 oct to tody please please fix that for the sake of god
    My Customer ID is 17886533
    Transaction ID

Hi folks, it should take between 3-5 business days to have a document approved when you upload it. Should you need this to be done sooner, please call or live chat with customer support as they can usually approve the document on the chat or call.

This discussion has been closed.