Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account !!

ibrahim_kiwan
ibrahim_kiwan Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
i asked alot of people how to find the "Routing number" of my account and they said that i should go to
"Receive Menu" thay "Global Payment Service" ...
but here the problem that i cant find "Global Payment Service" choice .. i have just "Mass Payout Companies" and thats can't help me to find my account information like Routing number ..
so thats my "Customer ID 26894356"
hope u find a solution for my problem :$

Comments

• ibrahim_kiwan
    i want to know the Routing Number of my account , btw i dont have ""Global Payment Service" on my account to know my account information ... ?!
    so what i should do ?
  • ibrahim_kiwan
    any manager can help me ?
  • ibrahim_kiwan
    any manager can help me ?
  • ibrahim_kiwan
    > @Dan_Payoneer said:
    > Hi Ibrahim, I'm gald you reached out here.
    > Viewing the global Payment Service details, should become available after approval.
    > The usual waiting time is 3-5 business days for an update.

ok thx for answering :smile: im waiting for it , hope that will not take a long time ...
  • wafulab
    wafulab Member Posts: 1
    Am experiencing same problem. Global payments services is not available under the drop down option. I proved all the necessary requirements and got approved but nothing is forth coming
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,302

@wafulab Please send us a private message or contact our support team for more information

• Gidlar
    Gidlar Member Posts: 1
    When I click on global payment service I dont get the details. The page is always blank. Please help
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a known glitch in our system. Our technical department is investigating and will devise a fix soon.

• Moeuth
    Moeuth Member Posts: 1
    Please help support When I click on global payment service I don't get the details. The page is always blank.
  • KazPayoneer

Hi, as advised, this is a known glitch in our system, and it is being investigated on.

• Rim6
    Rim6 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    I can not see my USD account information under the Global payment services section! It doesn't open since almost a week now, and I need the account details! Payoneer staff please help!
  • Rim6
    Rim6 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    The Global payment services doesn't open at all! when is this problem going to be fixed?
  • [Deleted User]

@Rim6 Hi there, we can see that you chatted with our team and were advised that there is a technical issue that is being investigated. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your patience in these matters and hope to get an update soon. Have a nice day

• Khaja
    Khaja Member Posts: 1
    Please, I cant even find global payment service under the receive menu ? How can i find it and wha t should i do ? and how long will it take ? :(
  • KazPayoneer

Hi there, the glitch has been fixed. If you are unable to see the Global Payment Service, kindly send me a private message with your account information. Likely indicates an issue with your account.

• ADELNFADHEL
    ADELNFADHEL Member Posts: 5
    i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account
  • [Deleted User]

@ADELNFADHEL We can see that our team emailed you today explaining why you are unable to see the Global Payment Service details. If you have further questions, please send us a private message

• GAMALALHAJJ
    GAMALALHAJJ Member Posts: 1
    Dear Sir
    i cant find "Global Payment Service" on My Account !!
    i asked alot of people how to find the "Routing number" of my account and they said that i should go to
    "Receive Menu" then "Global Payment Service" ...
    but here the problem that i cant find "Global Payment Service" choice .. i have just "Mass Payout Companies" and thats can't help me to find my account information like Routing number ..
    so thats my "Customer ID 33189758
    I hope u find a solution for my problem
    thank you.
  • [Deleted User]

Hi there @GAMALALHAJJ Please send us a private message so we can advise you further on your account

• Hussainkazem
    Hussainkazem Member Posts: 2
    I cannot find Global Payment Service even though it has been more than 10 days since approval?
  • theanomalius
    theanomalius Member Posts: 6
    is it me or global payment service has changed? i cant transfer funds to local bank account through GPS anymore. i dont understand how it works. anyone experienced the same problem?
  • KazPayoneer

Hi, the GPS service was never meant for you to transfer funds to a local bank. It is a means to receive funds on your account through bank transfer. It has nothing to do with withdrawing them to your local bank.

• acidiney
    acidiney Member Posts: 2
    Hello, any admin member can help me too? I don't see the Global Payment Service in menu too.
  • acidiney
    acidiney Member Posts: 2
    Hello, any admin member can help me too? I don't see the Global Payment Service in menu too.
    My client user is 24836861
  • dawit123
    dawit123 Member Posts: 1
    Here the same. I can't find Global Payment Service.Bro if you get the solution please inform me.
  • [Deleted User]

@acidiney and @dawit123 Please send us a private message so we can advise further regarding your account

• Sarahs0114
    Sarahs0114 Member Posts: 1
    i can't find Global Payment Service!
  • [Deleted User]

@Sarahs0114 Please send us a private message for further assistance

• KazPayoneer

Hi there, we were aware of an issue that users are facing regarding viewing their Payment Service details. Some users were unable to see them on their page. Please note that the issue, if it is not resolved on your account already, is being gradually resolved for our users. It may be a few days before you can see the details again, but if our team has not manually disabled this function from your account (you would have been notified of this via e-mail), you should be able to see these details sooner rather than later.

• KazPayoneer

Hi there, we were aware of an issue that users are facing regarding viewing their Payment Service details. Some users were unable to see them on their page. Please note that the issue, if it is not resolved on your account already, is being gradually resolved for our users. It may be a few days before you can see the details again, but if our team has not manually disabled this function from your account (you would have been notified of this via e-mail), you should be able to see these details sooner rather than later.

• KazPayoneer

This discussion has been closed.