Using Payoneer with eWallet websites such as PayPal

Comments

• hamdi1980hamdi1980 Member Posts: 0
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Payoneer but PayPal refuses. community federal savings bank
  • gina980gina980 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I would like help to get Community Federal Savings Bank account to link to my PayPal
    I have a card linked with available funds and also the card is verified

Ticket/Reference number: #190829-013675
    Customer ID: 11593410

I hope you can help me with this. Thanks in advance

Have a great day!
  • EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @hamdi1980. Can you tell me, does your Paypal account feature a credit or debit card that is currently connected to it? This is important for you to be able to link your bank account.

The link can only be successful if your Paypal account already has a linked credit or debit card. The card needs to be valid (not expired) and have a balance available.

• EdwinPayoneerEdwinPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Mohaned600, Can you tell me, does your Paypal account feature a credit or debit card that is currently connected to it? This is important for you to be able to link your bank account.

The link can only be successful if your Paypal account already has a linked credit or debit card. The card needs to be valid (not expired) and have a balance available.

• mohaned600mohaned600 Member Posts: 3
    Hello
    Yes the credit card is link ok on paypal
    But the bank account not link
    If the card link ok on paypal no need the bank accont
    To receive money to payoneer ?
    Iwont to receive money from paypal to payoneer
    If the credit card link on paypal ok and verifed recevie money from paypal ?
  • HaydanHaydan Member Posts: 2
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Pioneer but PayPal rejects First Century Bank they say they don't support virtual banks how can I tie my payoneer bank account to paypal
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

@mohaned600 If you have a card linked and verified on your Paypal Account already, please submit a request directly to our support team to change the US Payment Service details to Federal saving bank. Once done, you can send us the ticket number so we can follow up

Hi there @Haydan Adding the US Payment Service details to Paypal should work, however for it to work, you need to have a card linked and verified to your Paypal Account. If you do not have a card verified on your Paypal Account, Paypal will continue rejecting the US Payment Service details you are attempting to link.

Hi there @gina980 please send us a private message so we can follow up with you directly

yes im link credit card and he verified in france accont just im need to change us payment and europe payment
    thank you
  • ABecker88ABecker88 Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys,
    I'm new in touch with Payoneer. Everything worked well until now.
    I linked my PayPal account to Payoneer and I finally got after 2 days the code to link my Payoneer account to PayPal.
    I contacted support to give me the code (4 digits I guess) to link the PayPal account. Unfortunately all I got was an automatic-generated message. And the ticket was "solved". Tried it one more time, the same thing happened.
    So I wanted to ask kindly if someone here can help me with that? I already got that 0.01 € transaction from PayPal, but can't see the code because Payoneer doesn't show full information of that transaction.
    Thanks for your help.
    A. Becker
  • ABecker88ABecker88 Member Posts: 1
    Nobody who can share his experience and help me?
    Please

@mohaned600 In that case please submit a request directly to our support team to change the US Payment Service details to Federal saving bank. Once done, you can send us the ticket number so we can follow up

@ABecker88 We can see that our team sent you an email today to further assist you with your code

• TicoTico Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I need a I need a Community Federal Savings Bank account to connect to paypal, I have submitted case #190904-015420 with a screenshot of the error my Customer ID is 32892024 and yes I have a card linked to my paypal account. Please assist me with adding the bank account asap. Thanks, Tico

@Tico Thank you, our team will review your request and update you in the next few business days

• gina980gina980 Member Posts: 2
    @morga Hello I still haven't received a reply from customer service. I sent you a private message but haven't heard from you too. Is there any other information I can send so I can link payonee to paypal so i can transfer some money to my payoneer account?

@gina980 Your request to add new US Payment Service details was already transferred to our team on 9/06- you should receive an update soon via email :smile:

• M_MostafaM_Mostafa Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I'd like to get a Community Federal Savings account as well. I had already submitted ticket #190910-011550 and my customer ID is 33069800. However, since I got an automated reply, I'm not sure if the request actually reached anybody or not.

My paypal account already has a linked and verified Debit Card with money in it and I have money in my PayPal wallet as well.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there @M_Mostafa We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• TicoTico Member Posts: 2
    > @morga said:
    > @Tico Thank you, our team will review your request and update you in the next few business days

Hello, still no news, is there anything I can do to expedite the process?

@Tico We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• landycllandycl Member Posts: 0
    Hi Payoneer Team

I have submitted three consultation requests to the client team. I have not received any reply except for the three automatic reply emails.Tracking NO. are 190909-004936,190911-009761,190909-005148
    I have tried to call customer hotline but no one answer.

Paypal refuses to contact the 1st-century bank account so I apply for a new USD account provided by Community Federal Savings Bank.

Client ID:33505187.
  • prabinppprabinpp Member Posts: 1
    How to load fund in payoneer master card via nepal local banks
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@prabinpp Please be advised that Payoneer, does support personal self loading to the Payoneer Card. If you have further questions please contact us via this link: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us/l_id/1 Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@landycl Oh no!, We do apologize for the delay in response to your inquiry. We have put in a request to our Support Team to have them contact you via email. You will receive an email shortly. :)

• nickniknicknik Member Posts: 1
    need a CFSB account
    1) 190911-014191
    2) confirming that you have a card attached to the PayPal account: YES
  • FergolaFergola Member Posts: 2
    Good Afternoon Sir/Miss,
    REFERENCE ID 190913-009180
    Hope to find you well and thank in advance for you help.
    I requested a second Community Federal account with a different ROUTING NUMBER beacuse the first was refused. My PayPal account is verified with real bank account ad has three Non virtual card attached. THANKS IF YOU CAN SPEED IT UP.

@nicknik Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to follow up with you in the ticket

@Fergola Our team will follow up with your request via the ticket

• FergolaFergola Member Posts: 2
    Thanks a lot Morga, super efficient
    Have a great Day

No problem @Fergola
    If you don't receive an update in the next few business days, let us know and we will follow up with our team :smile:

• pogacsdpogacsd Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I'd like to get a Community Federal Savings account as well. I had already submitted ticket #190915-004705 and my customer ID is 33555365. However, since I got an automated reply, I'm not sure if the request actually reached anybody or not.

My Paypal account already has a linked and verified Debit Card with money in it and I have money in my PayPal wallet as well.

Thanks in advance.
  • eva122eva122 Member Posts: 7
    I have checked all the messages here.
    I request more one times that I need to add The Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Service (USD),because I need to link it with my PayPal account . my PayPal is linked to a card , but still not accept and I took screenshot for the error and I attached with my request.

please i need to withdraw my balance from paypal to my Global Payment Service (USD).

I am waiting for your help please and reply.

great thanks
    Customer ID: 33480905
    Reference Number: 190916-011502

@pogacsd and @eva122 Our team will follow up with you in the ticket number- please allow 3-5 business days

@morga Thanks a lot for the feedback! Have a nice day, D

No problem!

• mohusnimohusni Member Posts: 2
    ;) I have a card linked to PayPal account and i make many transactions between PayPal and my Payoneer account but still, PayPal account refused to connect my bank account in Payoneer
  • mohusnimohusni Member Posts: 2
    the same problem I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Pioneer but PayPal refuses First Century Bank so please change the bank to bank federal savings bank and tell me how to contact you in a privet message and what is the ticket reference number.

@mohusni Please send us the ticket number- anytime you submit an email to our support team, you receive a confirmation number which is your dedicated ticket number

Hello,
    i made a ticket and created a post into this thread but 5 days passed and i didnt receive any Message
    And my Customer ID: 33480905
    Reference Number: #190916-011502
    > @eva122 said:
    >
    > I have checked all the messages here.
    > I request more one times that I need to add The Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Service (USD),because I need to link it with my PayPal account . my PayPal is linked to a card , but still not accept and I took screenshot for the error and I attached with my request.
    >
    > please i need to withdraw my balance from paypal to my Global Payment Service (USD).
    >
    >
    > I am waiting for your help please and reply.
    >
    > great thanks
    > Customer ID: 33480905
    > Reference Number: 190916-011502

here is the post which i made since 5 days

@eva122 We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

Problem solved, thank you

Awesome!

Hi! It's over 6business days and I have not received my new banking details. Could you please check whats going on? Thank you, D

@pogacsd We do apologize for the wait, we had our team email you shortly regarding your case.

• highestwaterhighestwater Member Posts: 2
    To use Stripe with any account, it is mandatory that Stripe can deposit funds _and_ make debits.

Payments from Stripe to Payoneer are easy to set up.

There also seems to be agreement in other comments that Stripe can process debits from a linked Prepaid Payoneer Mastercard. However, I cannot see how to set up a linked Prepaid Payoneer Mastercard payment method in Stripe.

I must be missing something so please can someone explain what you have to do so that Stripe can both make deposits and debits from a Payoneer Global Payment Service account.

Thanks!