Payoneer blocked my card for “security”.

xteraxtera Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hello, I received an email yesterday from Payoneer telling me that my card has been blocked as following:

Security Alert
Dear Cardholder,

We are contacting you in regards to an attempt to charge your card on 9/3/2019 or 6/29/2019 with Doordash. We are aware that this charge has been made without your permission.

To secure the funds on your card, we have blocked it. Please reply to this email in order to request that a new card will be sent to you if the transactions in question were not made by you. In addition, please confirm that all the transactions posted on your card were made and authorized by you.

To view your transactions please log on to My Account from our website www.payoneer.com and review the transaction list (including pending pre-authorizations).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
The Payoneer Team
————-

I checked all my transactions and there is nothing strange pending to be changed.
I contacted Payoneer through support and not received any response till now.

Another issue is that I am supposed to receive 223.65 dollars today on my card and till now wasn’t added on my account.

I need to know with urgency when my card will be unblocked and the 2checkout payment will be added to my account? They already sent it to Payoneer.

Waiting resolution.

Best Answer

• xteraxtera Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Solved! Thank you Payoneer team. I am happy with this card. 😊

Answers

This discussion has been closed.