Why Isn't My Account Approved? An FAQ.

Comments

• John_Davis1John_Davis1 Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    Hello,
    It's been more than three days now and my account is still pending approval. My account reads "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    My ID 33202280
    Can someone pls help?
  • abdouav01abdouav01 Posts: 0Member
    Hello,
    It's been more than 17 days now and my account is still pending approval. My account reads "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    My ID 33030959
    Can someone pls help?
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @John_Davis1
    Please resubmit a complete residential address and a clearer copy of both sides of your ID so we can proceed with your application

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Felipesoares92, we're having the approvals team have a look at the documents now.

• Felipesoares92Felipesoares92 Posts: 9Member
    @KazPayoneer ok! thanks for the answer!
  • imrananwar706imrananwar706 Posts: 2Member
    Please check my account verification is completed(approved) or not? Because i did not get any response after submitting my documents 10 days ago.
    My customer id: 27130020
  • Felipesoares92Felipesoares92 Posts: 9Member
    @KazPayoneer @morga

Hello, I have applied for payoneer and my account STILL has not been approved. I submitted my national ID as required and verified my email account. Could you please approve my account 🙏🏻.

my customer ID is 32996231

And i already sent the documents holding the ID, in the other hand a paper with the date handwritten.
    The number of this inquirity is #190814-014539.

What more can i do?
  • AYSEBACAKAYSEBACAK Posts: 2Member
    I NEED TO BUY MONEY. GETTRANSFER WILL SEND MONEY. BUT YOU HAVE NOT APPROVED THE DOCUMENTS I HAVE SENT TO YOU FOR DAYS. How many times have I thrown you!

I have children to look after. I have work to do. WHY DO YOU STILL NOT CONFIRM MY ACCOUNT? WAS 13 DAYS? I have sent my driver's license, I have sent my ID, I have written my bank account information ... What more can I do ??

I ASK PLEASE APPROVAL OF MY ACCOUNT AS EMERGENCY ... VERY URGENT!

Hi there @imrananwar706 We can see that it was approved. You can receive payments onto your account- if anything else is needed, our team will notify you

Hi there @AYSEBACAK We can see our team assisted you yesterday regarding this

Hi, Morga
    I resubmitted my residential and clear copies of both sides of my ID. My account approval is still pending. Can someone please look into this? I didn't know you guyz taking this long to process.
    My ID 33202280.
    Thanks

Hi there @John_Davis1 The ID you submitted is unclear- we can barely see the picture. Please make sure you send our team a clearer picture in light so that we can see the details clearly. Furthermore, we require a complete residential address, not a P.O. Box address

• neeleshneelesh Posts: 1Member
    hi,morga
    i submitted my details 7 days ago and my account was did not approved what is the problem
    My ID 32825039

Hi there @neelesh We can see that you chatted with our support team yesterday and were advised that this was transferred to our approval team. We appreciate your patience in this matter and hope to get an update very soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• VernaTanVernaTan Posts: 1Member
    Hello Morga,

My account has been under review for more than a month now. Is there a reason causing this delay?
    Thank you, My ID is 32917590
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@VernaTan, I do apologize for the long delay. We do have the approval team looking into this issue and we will resolve it soon.

• BinDungBinDung Posts: 2Member
    Hello, my account has been reviewed for nearly a week now and I still have not received verification information from payoneer.
    Thank you my ID is 33308940

Hi there @BinDung We can see that more information was needed to approve your account and that you provided it today. Please allow a few business days for our team to review what you submitted and update you via email

Hello, Morga
    Kindly send me the link, through my email, for uploading my id and updated adress.
    Thanks

Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Hello Morga, it says no open requirements

@John_Davis1 We went ahead and re-opened the requirements :) You should see the option now

Thanks
    Done. I have uploaded the requirements. I hope its okay now.

Great! Thanks for your patience while our approvals team reviews it.

• ahmyahmy Posts: 1Member
    Hi its more than 2 weeks and my account is not approved. i submit my documents again and again but still not getting any email form payoneer and they are not giving me any positive response. please assist me how & when my account will get approved. thank you
  • BinDungBinDung Posts: 2Member
    Hello , Morga . I have provided the information
     as required by the payoneer for account approval. But now it's been over 3 days and I still haven't received censorship.
    I contacted morga once before about this issue, morga sent me an email asking me to confirm the information for approval, but now it's been over 3 days since I provided it, I'm in a hurry. . Actually this makes me very tired. My account has never been approved here.
    My ID is 33308940
    Hello, I provided all the required information but my account is not yet approved. Do you guyz normally take this long? Kindly make some progress.
    My customer ID 33202280
    Hello, can someone help please am stranded here. I am not getting any feedback.

@John_Davis1 We can see our team sent you an email today advising that we need more information because what you originally submitted could not be approved.
    Click "Submit"

@BinDung We can see our team requested more information on 8/28 and that you resubmitted it. It takes on average at least 5 business days for our team to review information to approve accounts, not including the weekend. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hi there @ahmy We can see that your account was already approved on 8/29
    Have a wonderful day!

• SHANTHALAKSHMISHANTHALAKSHMI Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I recently opened a new account for advertising Trade service transaction.I have submitted all those details and got approved but Account is not yet approved.No open requirements there.If anything more need please let me know.I do wanna transaction through this account.
    Accepted Answer

Hi there
    Can you please clarify what you mean by trade service?

Accepted Answer
    Kinda onljne jobs like advertising and trade fair services..
    My Customer ID is 33431524.Please do the needful as soon as possible. I would really appreciate you
    Any updates please?

@SHANTHALAKSHMI More information was requested from you via email on 8/29. Please note reviews of accounts can take between 3-5 business days. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• nungshinungshi Posts: 0Member
    I open account on your site on September 1 but till now account not approved please resolve my problem so that I can do transaction.Here are two Snapshot of no required documents and verification history.
    1.PNG 38.1K
    2.PNG 41.1K
    Hi, all the information I provided was approved. I havent recieved any update on whether I can transact with my account.
  • hassan_cs93hassan_cs93 Posts: 1Member
    Hey,
    I am experiencing some issue in my verification status. I sent pictures of my National ID and that picture of face with National ID and current date on page, but both of times they were not accepted and got the following reply . File was not copy of the copy, both two sided were uploaded. Can any one guide me what to do ?

Thank you for providing a copy of Held ID photo.

Unfortunately, the file you uploaded is either a copy of a copy, one side of a two-sided document, or otherwise incomplete and we need you to send it again
  • Laxmi_NarayanLaxmi_Narayan Posts: 8Member
    It has already been days since i last submiited the documents as asked by the Payoneer team. In spite of this, my account is yet to be approved. I've also sent mails to the approval team but no response. Didn't expect this.

Customer ID: 33278797
  • SaminaKausarSaminaKausar Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    I'm Samina Kausar,
    I'm facing issues with my account approval since long.
    I provided the scanned ID card and it got approved, but fir the additional documents I provided "Held Id" photo and got denied twice.
    It was a clear picture of me holding ID card in one hand and the date on a page in the other hand, I don't get the reason of denial of my application.
    And I'm very disappointed by the customer support team, they don't reply well and just send an automated email.
    My payments are due, and I'm facing this issue, I don't know what to do. Plzz guide me,

Name: Samina Kausar
    Customer Id: 33109264
  • mehedi4302mehedi4302 Posts: 3Member
    Hello,
    It's been more than 4 month now and my account is still pending approval. My account reads "Your USD Balance is currently being reviewed. You will receive an update within the next several business days."
    My ID 31428983.

Why?
  • Hamza77Hamza77 Posts: 6Member
    Customer ID 33049974
    Hello i gave the requirements demanded by payoneer 3 days still no reply and not approved yet...Can you see it i need payoneer account urgently...

@Hamza77 We can see that more information was requested shortly before the weekend. Please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review what you submitted and update you if anything else is needed

edited September 9

@mehedi4302 Our team needs still needs more information from you.
    Click "Submit"

@SaminaKausar We are sorry to hear of your frustration with our services Samina. We do see that yesterday your ID and address were approved, but we are still waiting on a valid and clear held ID. Unfortunately we cannot proceed in approving your account without this. The held ID you are providing us is not good because we cannot see you, we can only see the information you are holding. We need to see both you and the ID+paper with the date as this is the whole point of a held ID- to see it matches. We appreciate your cooperation.

@hassan_cs93 We can see our team advised you yesterday that both the ID and the held ID are of low quality and unclear and so it cannot be accepted. Please provide both in higher quality ensuring all details are readable.