my payoneer account still not approved

titanixtitanix Posts: 2Member
My Customer ID: 33052714
My payoneer account still not approved even after 1 week and no reply or email from payoneer, kindly consider my account and approved a soon as possible. Thank you

Comments

• morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @titanix Please send us a private message or contact our support team directly so we can follow up with you

• mehedi4302mehedi4302 Posts: 3Member
    My payoneer account still not approved.after submitted all required file ,Why?
  • mehedi4302mehedi4302 Posts: 3Member
    my id :31428983

@mehedi4302 More information was requested of you and this was the reason it was pending. Please allow 3-5 business days for our team to review what you submitted and update you if anything else is needed

• Laxmi_NarayanLaxmi_Narayan Posts: 8Member
    Hey morga ... I have already submitted the required documents 3-4 days ago but still my account is yet to be approved. I'm facing a lot of troubles on my transactions.

Customer ID: 33278797

@Laxmi_Narayan This was sent to our team for further review. Please allow 3-5 business days not including the weekend for them to complete their review. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

It has already been so long since I submit the documents that I had. But still there's no response from the team. My transactions are on hold. Please help me out asap.

@Laxmi_Narayan We appreciate your patience. We communicated with our support team but there is still one piece of information missing
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

Why do you guys take so long just a verify a address?

@Laxmi_Narayan The address you are submitting is incomplete so it cannot be approved. The address needs to be in the following format:

Street Address Line 1 (limit to 30 characters):
    Street Address Line 2 (limit to 30 characters):
    City/State:
    Zip/Postal Code:

We will need you to provide your home location. You can use any defining landmarks, nearby locations or any other descriptive information as to where you live.

Furthermore, please submit a clearer copy of your ID

Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• jelakienjelakien Posts: 3Member
    Hello,

Can you also check my account?
    Customer ID 30456966
    It's been a week since I submitted the details required yet the account is still not approved.
  • chrisetozuochrisetozuo Posts: 1Member
    Customer ID: 34150172

IT'S BEEN DAYS NOW AND MY ACCOUNT IS STILL UNDER REVIEW.
    WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM??
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 511Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jelakien We apologize for the delay. Our accounts team are experiencing a delay in reviewing documents due to a large amount of inquiries coming in. We ask you to kindly wait a few business days for any updates. Rest assured, they will notify via email once the review is done.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Posts: 511Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@chrisetozuo We are sorry for the delay. Nothing is the problem, our team is just experiencing a delay in reviewing documents due to a large amount of inquiries coming in. We ask you to kindly wait a few business days for any updates. Rest assured, they will notify via email once the review is done.

• shangpamat27shangpamat27 Posts: 2Member
    Hello, can you check the status of my account? My customer's id is 19450960. Thank you!

@shangpamat27 We transferred this to our approval team- you should receive an update in the next few business days

• lightningprince13lightningprince13 Posts: 5Member
    edited October 31
    I don't really know what the problem could be, but I've submitted my documents as required, yet I haven't gotten any email nor my pending payment approved, what do I do
    My customer ID is 34615991
  • arlandarland Posts: 1Member
    hello i have some problem with my payonner account i cant receive money in my payoneer account, the site that im working with they say that they cant send me the money in my payoneer account because it isnt confirm. can u help me with that?
    Customer ID 28501355
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,503Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @lightningprince13, glad to see the payment was approved.

Hi @arland, kindly upload a photo of both sides of your ID, and not a scanned copy. Once you upload it should be approved within a few business days.

Should anyone need any updates please contact customer support.

This discussion has been closed.