Pending payment

giovannaggiovannag Posts: 6Member
I have a pending payment, I would like to know what should I do to to have my payment. My Id is 32624004

Best Answer

Answers

• morgamorga ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 998Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@giovannag More information is needed to review your payment.
    Click "Settings" and choose "Verified Information" from the dropdown menu
    Open the relevant requirement to find a secure upload window
    Upload the required document
    Click "Submit"

• giovannaggiovannag Posts: 6Member
    Thank you! I did it! Can you please verify my info?
    I just uploaded again now. Hopefully is everything solved now. I am waiting to hear from you.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 184Confirm Email, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@giovannag Thank you for submitting your documents. Generally our department takes 3 to 5 business days to review. They will notify you via email for updates.

• harishtiwariharishtiwari Posts: 4Member
    My payment shows pending , I was asked to provide additional information and it still is showing pending, I understand Saturday's and Sundays is non working day however I would request you to please complete the payment review faster as I need the money, I am an new business and need to make payments to vendors which is stuck in this case.

@harishtiwari We can see that you were assisted via phone yesterday by our support team :smile:

Yes your are correct and I am thankful for that however I am yet to get the payment credited from you, which is talking time.
    I would request you to please check and see if it can be prioritised.
    Hi, is this related with me? Idk why I'm receiving this.

@harishtiwari We can see that this was transferred to our payment approval team yesterday. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter and hope to get an update soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hey Morga, do you know why I am receiving those messages? Is something related to me?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,326Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, you've replied to this thread so you would get notifications every time the thread is updated.

This should not be an issue moving forward as we will close the thread.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.