Declined Payment has not been refunded after 10 days

On 28 Aug,2019 using Payoneer billing service I requested payment to my client and he paid me by his Credit card. However, due to some issues, my payment has been declined on 08 september,2019 but yet not refunded to my client's account. Why does it take time? What is the problem please let me know.I've seen previous discussions according to them payment is refunded with in 7 days,but 10 days and no refund??????where is payment.(My client card is activated and no problem with his bank)

Answers

• morgamorga Posts: 1,462Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @hamzaanwar The payment was officially cancelled from our system on 09/08. Reversals take between 7-14 business days to reflect back to the original source of the payment. If your client does not see that the funds returned after the 14th business day (not including weekends), please have him contact our support team directly or you can do so on his behalf as well.

• hamzaanwarhamzaanwar Posts: 4Member
    my client still not receive the payment back 14 days passed

As advised, if 14 business days passed, please raise this directly with our support team

your support team cancel my live chat request every time and I've also waited 3 hours in queue many times. I've tried several times to reach support team and my client tries too but no respond.Can you suggest any concerned person who will look this problem or can you transfer this case to any authorized department.
    and when I'm trying to reach using Message option every time ,I receive an auto generated email

@hamzaanwar The chat option is subject to availability and eligibility. If you do not see this option, please email or call our team directly