Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

1202122232426»

Comments

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited January 29

    Transaction 22 Jan 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1471.73 = 201,748.28 Rs. 1 USD = 137.0823 PKR
    Payoneer 25 earn

  • AliR86AliR86 Posts: 1Member
    Could someone please list some ATM's in Karachi that work with the Payoneer card?
  • DesignerThingsDesignerThings Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Can we transfer funds from Payoneer to ABL Asaan account?
  • malikawais00786malikawais00786 Posts: 1Member
    any payoneer user from okara pakistan?
    i need your help please contect me 03036861849
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 Jan 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1919.16 = 262,932.60 Rs. 1 USD = 137.004 PKR!

  • behramkhl562behramkhl562 Posts: 3Member
    I have apply for payonner credit card but still not received???
  • karachiitekarachiite Posts: 9Member
    > @AliR86 said:
    > Could someone please list some ATM's in Karachi that work with the Payoneer card?

    All Standard Chartered banks
    Some Al Falah Banks Red Logo Branches (Abdulah Haroon Road, next to Jabees hotel works great)

    Best option to is withdraw to your bank account if balance exceeds $50. It will arrive within 2 hours.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 March 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.
    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $1850.17 = 254,169.69 Rs. 1 USD = 137.3763 PKR!

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Transaction 22 April 2019 from Payoneer to my Local bank account in Pakistan.

    Best Rate From Payoneer to Local Bank account online: $2346.66 = 325779.30 Rs. 1 USD = 138.8268 PKR!

  • LabibMuhammadJamalLabibMuhammadJamal Posts: 1Member
    Hope everyone doing great.

    I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.

    Thank you
  • waqas14zwaqas14z Posts: 8Member
    edited April 25
    how to use the biomatric atm machines ?? i have asked this question number of times but no answer in lahore Bank alfalah is changing the atm machines to biomatric atm machines and on biomatric machines the payoneer card does not work because we never gave the finger print to payoneer just used passport for the account but now atms are changing and we have less options i prefer bank alfalah because it has low atm rates and i have been using it since 2014 and i dont want to use MCB and faisal bank because they are lowest class banks in pakistan and i have heard many times the atm machine wont work or eat your card and standard charted charge soo high fee
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    edited April 27

    @LabibMuhammadJamal said:
    Hope everyone doing great.

    I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.

    Thank you

    How much amount can we withdrawn from SCB ATM per session with 500/- ATM fee.
    Is it 20,000 or 25,000 or above?
    Presently Bank Al-falah ATM charges 250/- per session with maximum 20,000 withdrawal.

  • waqas14zwaqas14z Posts: 8Member
    > @"Nasir Khan" said:
    > @LabibMuhammadJamal said:
    > Hope everyone doing great.
    >
    > I used (SCB)Standard Charted Bank ATM and made transaction successfully using Payoneer Card. It asked 500/- PKR services charges per transaction.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How much amount can we withdrawn from SCB ATM per session with 500/- ATM fee.
    > Is it 20,000 or 25,000 or above?
    > Presently Bank Al-falah ATM charges 250/- per session with maximum 20,000 withdrawal.

    how do you bypass the Bank al falah finger print ? or do you use only without the biomatric atm's ?
    because i tried my card on biomatric machines and it does not work and the fee of using the atm is $1 no matter your withdrawal is successful or not
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

    I am using old ATM machine and $1 is actually ATM machine decline fee, whether its bank al-falah or mcb. Once I accidentally enter amount greater then my payoneer balance and $1 deducted from my account for faulty/decline transaction.
    In short, if Bio-metric atm declining your transaction then don't use them, transfer your fund to your local bank account, which give good rate and hassle free transfer of fund.

  • wem1991wem1991 Posts: 1Member
    AOA my fellow pakistani payoneer users,

    I have a question as well.

    I know that the ATMs here have a withdrawal limit per transaction.

    So if i receive around 600dollars which is around 90k rupees now, i have to make multiple transactions via the ATM to withdraw that amount obviously.

    So am i going to pay the 3.15 dollar fees each time i withdraw?

    As in, if i make 3 x withdrawals for 30000 rupees each, will i be charged 9.45 dollars for it? (3.15x3)

    Any help in this matter will be very much appreciated.

    Regards
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Posts: 7Member
    @Kiani

    How much time does it take to get the credit from payoneer to bank account?

    I have sent the request on 2nd July but I still have not received the payment.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    @haseebsiddiq896 said:
    @Kiani

    How much time does it take to get the credit from payoneer to bank account?

    I have sent the request on 2nd July but I still have not received the payment.

    Before it takes more then 24 hours, but now a days it takes just 2 hours.

  • messiwaremessiware Posts: 2Member
    Can someone please tell me how to withdraw through atm in karachi from payoneers master card? which atm should work? i have heard some doesnt and they cutoff money as well for unsuccessful transaction or atm decline fee. please help.
  • kseher77kseher77 Posts: 3Member
    Bank alflah machines are no longer working for withdrawl in pakistan. MCB also not working.Only option is SCB which is charging 500 Rs per transaction. and you cannot withdraw more than 20000 in one transaction. for 20K we have to pay around 10-11$ every transaction as a total fee.
  • kseher77kseher77 Posts: 3Member
    I want to know which bank (HBL, ALFLAH, MCB , ALHABIB, ASKARI, etc) is best for Payoneer withdrawl in pakistan? What kind of account is best...Current account? Saving account? Foreign currency etc?
  • kseher77kseher77 Posts: 3Member
    OMG ..Withdrawl fees from MCB ATM is Rs-800 per transaction...Withdrawn 18K and paid about 1890 Rs in total as fees
  • ShazeemaShazeema Posts: 4Member
    currently none ot atm in Karachi working for payoneer cards ( issue with payoneer master card only other standard master cards still working on all atms) .

    bank Alfalfa . no accept
    mcb, no accept.
    hbl , no accept.
    Askari, no accept
    all other, no accept.

    last bank standard chartered was
    working since few months and it was only hope BUT NOW they also blocked payoneer cards ( payoneer master cards only )for atm withdrawal.

    so, is waqt koe bhi ATM Karachi main payoneer card accept nhe ker rha. i feel it's just a plastic toy now.

    my money is just stuck at the moment in payoneer card . urgent fees pay kerni thi 10 din se scb atm try ker rha hun but im sure they also blocked payoneer.

    payoneer support says my card is ok but what's the use of such OK cards which have no capability of ATM withdrawal in Pakistan

    im sure now Pakistani banks ( included int banks) are playing a very bad game with payoneer cards. because payoneer is most easy and most successful payment system for freelancers around the world but now Pakistani banks or mafia successfully made failed payoneer for Pakistan.

    good luck guys. payoneer cant do anything with pak banks ATM's so for me its the time to try alternative because i have to work and Earn . not just work and not get paid...
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

    @Shazeema said:
    currently none ot atm in Karachi working for payoneer cards ( issue with payoneer master card only other standard master cards still working on all atms) .

    bank Alfalfa . no accept
    mcb, no accept.
    hbl , no accept.
    Askari, no accept
    all other, no accept.

    last bank standard chartered was
    working since few months and it was only hope BUT NOW they also blocked payoneer cards ( payoneer master cards only )for atm withdrawal.

    so, is waqt koe bhi ATM Karachi main payoneer card accept nhe ker rha. i feel it's just a plastic toy now.

    my money is just stuck at the moment in payoneer card . urgent fees pay kerni thi 10 din se scb atm try ker rha hun but im sure they also blocked payoneer.

    payoneer support says my card is ok but what's the use of such OK cards which have no capability of ATM withdrawal in Pakistan

    im sure now Pakistani banks ( included int banks) are playing a very bad game with payoneer cards. because payoneer is most easy and most successful payment system for freelancers around the world but now Pakistani banks or mafia successfully made failed payoneer for Pakistan.

    good luck guys. payoneer cant do anything with pak banks ATM's so for me its the time to try alternative because i have to work and Earn . not just work and not get paid...

    Add your local bank account to your payoneer account and transfer fund from you payoneer account directly into your local bank account. Funds will be in your account within few hours with good rate of exchange.

  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

    To my knowledge, Askari, CitiBank, Samba Bank, Bank Al-falah, MCB and Standard Chartered, these were the banks, which were working with Payoneer card.
    Presently few branches of Standard Chartered, Bank Al-falah & MCB may be working, If anyone, still drawing money from any working bank branch, kindly share it for others. Most payoneer users are directly transferring funds from their payoneer to their local bank.

  • ShazeemaShazeema Posts: 4Member
    > @"Nasir Khan" said:
    > (Quote)
    > Add your local bank account to your payoneer account and transfer fund from you payoneer account directly into your local bank account. Funds will be in your account within few hours with good rate of exchange.

    Thanks for your suggestion, this is what im going to do to open a bank account. can you suggest a good and stable bank for payoneer withdrawal please?
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    edited October 13

    @Shazeema said:

    @Nasir Khan said:
    (Quote)
    Add your local bank account to your payoneer account and transfer fund from you payoneer account directly into your local bank account. Funds will be in your account within few hours with good rate of exchange.

    Thanks for your suggestion, this is what im going to do to open a bank account. can you suggest a good and stable bank for payoneer withdrawal please?

    I am using my HBL saving account, which is working great.
    Please note that minimum limit for withdrawing to bank is $100 in my case. You can contact support for further clarification.

  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

    To test one of MCB atm machine withdraw in Karachi, after successful transaction found from ATM slip that they are deducting Rs. 800 Fee per transaction. Its better to use payoneer to bank account transfer.

  • chhamza139chhamza139 Posts: 5Member
    i added my bank account 7 days ago not approved yet kindly tell me what should i do i have to make a payment
  • chhamza139chhamza139 Posts: 5Member
    18762185 customer id please its about 1 week
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > (Quote)
    > Before it takes more then 24 hours, but now a days it takes just 2 hours.

    Can we receive payment in USD instead of PKR?
  • waqas14zwaqas14z Posts: 8Member
    edited December 14
    > @"Nasir Khan" said:
    > I am using old ATM machine and $1 is actually ATM machine decline fee, whether its bank al-falah or mcb. Once I accidentally enter amount greater then my payoneer balance and $1 deducted from my account for faulty/decline transaction.
    > In short, if Bio-metric atm declining your transaction then don't use them, transfer your fund to your local bank account, which give good rate and hassle free transfer of fund.

    i found a working atm (without biomatric) of bank alfalah a few months back but yesterday i checked it that branch no longer exist lol another one bites the dust. today i found another old atm machine after struggling for 2 hours. its in samanabad lahore. where your payoneer card will work. but no garuntees what will happen in next few days maybe they upgrade that branch with biomatric machines and i dont like banks because of bureaucratic jargons in pakistan. i once tried to open account with SCB and i got failed too much arrogance going around in banks they dont open banks for freelancers or students. they treat us like some criminals but they themselves gets penalties for money laundring. i remember SCB paid around 300 million dollars for penalties because they were found money laundering in afghanistan LOL. so i hate banks
Sign In or Register to comment.