I Can't Access My Account, What Can I Do?

2»

Comments

• mrpowerhousemrpowerhouse Member Posts: 1
    Hi. For some reason, I couldn't log in to my account using the credentials I have, and as I'm trying to reset my password, it's telling me that an SMS has been sent to my contact number, which the last two digits i couldn't recognize, so I used "send by email" instead, but it's been over 30mins now and I still haven't received any emails.

I have a couple of questions regarding my situation:

1. Not recognizing the last two digits of the indicated contact number makes me believe that I've been hacked. Was I?

2. How do I solve my issue of not being able to log in if I couldn't receive the "password reset" emails?

Thanks.
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mrpowerhouse Hi there, we can see that our team assisted you regarding this via phone already :smile:

• jvzoo1993jvzoo1993 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could I enquire if reference number 190626-011027 is resolved?
    I have been waiting for the longest time
    I prefer not to call in to PY hotline due to overseas call charges

thanks

@jvzoo1993 Please note that this matter is still being handled

@gadgetdoctor Yes he was referring to you

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@gadgetdoctor This is true. If we have blocked any one of your accounts in the past, new ones would not be approved.

• norezbalochnorezbaloch Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Well I am back again to ask if the photos are still blurry because the account has not been approved yet. Someone check please. Thanks. My New Payoneer Account Details: Customer ID: 34427190 Thanks!

• dkechodkecho Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I can't access the Global Payment Service option under the Receive tab on my account. Please help. My customer ID is 34754837
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Muhammad_Qasim5 Hello,

You need more activity in your account in receiving payments in order to be eligible for the Make A Payment service.

There is not a specific threshold as this is automatically established by our systems. Once you do start receiving more payments you will be notified via email. Thank you and have a nice day.

• noreznorez Member Posts: 1
    I wanted to ask when will my account be approved?
    please, just as a request, I created an account Saturday .

My customer ID: 35004655.

Thank you.

Your beloved customer,
    Norez .
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@norez Hello,

Please be advised, that review for registration can take up to 3 to 5 business days for accounts to reviewed and approved. ( Saturdays and Sundays ) We ask you to kindly via email for any updates.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• armanzmnarmanzmn Member Posts: 0
    edited February 25
    :'( Hello,

My client's Bank says my Global Payment Service USD Receiving Account doesn't exist.
    Why is this happening?
    How to solve this.
    Note: the client did tried to make payment through his business account.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

This happens when there is an attempt to send a wire transfer to your receiving account. Please have the person send an ACH transfer.

He may have to speak to his bank on how he can send you an ACH local transfer. Note that this is not the same as a local wire.

Also worth noting that our receiving accounts cannot receive wire transfers, and are only receiving accounts.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.