Using Payoneer to Receive Payments from PayPal and Other eWallets

Comments

• HOKFUNGHOKFUNG Posts: 2Member
    Hello @morga @EdwinPayoneer

Please help me, I'd like to add a new Bank Account in Community Federal Savings Bank. Thank you!

Customer ID: 31059603
    Reference Number: 191101-000746

Thank you!
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,552Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1

@AbdouAmed & @HOKFUNG Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

• HOKFUNGHOKFUNG Posts: 2Member
    @morga Yes, I have already linked a debit card to my PayPal account.
  • anasunanasun Posts: 2Member
    Hi I'm having a problem, when I try to link my payoneer card this error message pops up.

Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions.
  • anasunanasun Posts: 2Member
    My global payment account is also First Century Bank, can it be changed for me to be able to connect the Paypal with Payoneer?
  • ismailchismailch Posts: 1Member
    1) Your Customer ID: 27100798
    Reference Number: 191028-016028

2) I confirm, i have a card attached to my paypal account

Thanks in advance
  • pancakeelolpancakeelol Posts: 3Member
    I've sent an email regarding how i want to change my USD bank type to Community Federal bank because paypal doesn't allow me to send money to that balance otherwise.
    The problem is i've sent that email 7 or maybe 8 days ago and still no reply?When i go to my 'requests' area on my site it says i have 0 even though i've sent 3 emails now and it says its been confirmed but it clearly isnt?

We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive assistance! Please confirm with us: Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

@HOKFUNG Please send us a private message for further assistance on this

@anasun Linking and verifying your Paypal Account with a card has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

@ismailch We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• JarvisWangJarvisWang Posts: 6Member
    > @morga said:
    > @JarvisWang Please reach out to our support team so they can issue you new US Payment Service details. You can send us the ticket number afterwards to follow up

ticket number :191101-001154,thank you!
  • JarvisWangJarvisWang Posts: 6Member
    @morga ticket number :191101-001154,thank you !

@JarvisWang Awesome thanks! Our team will assist you via email

• josevillajulcajosevillajulca Posts: 1Member
    Hi, please help
    My ticket id is #191106-021404
    I already have two cards linked to my PayPal account, your help.
  • MladenMBMladenMB Posts: 1Member
    Hello,

I would also like to change my global payment USD receiving bank account to Community Federal Savings Bank.

Card with available funds is linked and verified to Paypal

Customer ID: 34718672
    Reference Number: #191106-019480

Thank you in advance.

@josevillajulca We just sent you an email to assist you after reviewing your account. Kindly communicate with us via the email we have sent so we may continue to assist you.

@MladenMB We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

• pancakeelolpancakeelol Posts: 3Member
    > @morga said:
    > We are sorry to hear you have yet to receive assistance! Please confirm with us: Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.
    I just want to change the type of bank on my account?I want my USD Balance to be Community federal balance instead of what it is right now so i can actually connect it to my paypal
  • spkdrspkdr Posts: 7Member
    I need to have a community federal savings bank type account because PayPal doesn't accept my current account and I have requested via email method to Payoneer but it didn't grant me yet so please consider it and this soon and please give me a community federal savings bank type account.
    I need to have a community federal savings bank type account because PayPal doesn't accept my current account and I have requested via email method to Payoneer but it didn't grant me yet so please consider it and this soon and please give me a community federal savings bank type account.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@spkdr, Do you have a card attached? Please see the first post of this thread for context.

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, @pancakeelol, if you see the first page of this thread, you will see that you need to have a card verified on the PayPal account before we can provide you with the Community Federal Savings bank. Kindly confirm whether or not you have a card attached there.

• sharo321sharo321 Posts: 3Member
    Hi GianmarcoPayoneer! I need to add another new USD account provided by Community Federal Savings Bank to my Payoneer account. Regarding this i have sent two emails to [email protected]
    Could you please check my email status?
    CustomerID: 34698088
    Hi Payoneer Help Team!

I need to add another USD account provided by Community Federal Savings Bank to my Payoneer account in order do transaction with eWallets. I have sent two emails to '[email protected]' but there were no any reply regarding this matter.
    Could anyone from the team please check my email status?
  • TmentalTmental Posts: 1Member
    Hey, Can I please have another USD receiving account, The one I have failed on paypal (I already linked my debit card on paypal).
    My Customer ID is 24687239
    Reference number: #191105-024038

@Tmental We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

@sharo321 We replied to you on a separate thread to assist you

@sharo321 Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

@morga Yes i have linked my international debit card with available funds and its approved. But still i am unable to connect the First Century Bank account. So can you please assign another new USD receiving bank account provided by Community Federal Savings Bank account?
  • Miz_ToluwalopeMiz_Toluwalope Posts: 2Member
    hello,
    my paypal did not accept the usd bank even though i have a visa card linked already. i have raised a ticket and attached their email. reference number 191111-018501
  • iJimmy08iJimmy08 Posts: 5Member
    edited November 12
    1) Customer ID: 34638377
    Reference Number: 191111-008007

2) I confirm, I have TWO cards attached to my paypal account

I want to change my USD account from “First Century Bank” to “ Community Federal Savings Bank” .. so I can receive payment from Paypal to Payoneer ♥️

Thanks in advance
  • Miz_ToluwalopeMiz_Toluwalope Posts: 2Member
    edited November 12
    i will really love a reply, I already have a card linked to my paypal and have also raised a ticket and sent the screenshot of the error message. I want my account changed from first century bank to community federal savings bank. thanks in anticipation of your response.
    ticket ID- 191111-018501
  • Kosta99Kosta99 Posts: 1Member
    Hi there.
    I am having an issue with connecting PayPal with my Payoneer.

- You reference number for this inquiry: #191112-017367
    - I have a card connected to my PayPal account and have made purchases with it, been using that account for some time now.

Can't wait for your response.
  • iJimmy08iJimmy08 Posts: 5Member
    @morga
  • maxilocoterrormaxilocoterror Posts: 1Member
    Hi there,

I'm experiencing the same issue linking my Paypal account to my payoneer and I would really appreciate it if you could take a look

Customer ID 19383375

a) Your reference number for this inquiry: #191113-026361
    b) I have a prepaid card linked to my paypal, I linked it 2 years ago aprox.

Thanks in advance
  • Zohaibislam1993Zohaibislam1993 Posts: 1Member
    Hello, I want a Community Federal savings bank account. It has been more than 10 days since I made the request.

Reference Number: 191103-001321

Your Customer ID: 33207971
    edited November 15
    @KazPayoneer yes i have and i confirmed it with PayPal but my need is to link Payoneer also but without community federal savings account PayPal doesn't allow me to add my current Payoneer account
  • zeeshank9zeeshank9 Posts: 1Member
    Hello! I need a new receiving account that I can use for linking to Paypal. Thanks in advance!

Your Customer ID: 3525992
    Reference Number: 191115-013700
  • LauraM93LauraM93 Posts: 1Member
    !

Hello I have attached a credit card to my PayPal account, and I have tried to add the details from my global payment service with no success. As per your suggestion I'm attaching my Payoneer ticket number #191114-020253 to request a new bank number.

Thank you
  • yassermo97yassermo97 Posts: 0Member
    I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Fedral Saving Bank.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
  • MartinsMideMartinsMide Posts: 2Member
    I want to add community federal savings bank account to my account so I can use it with PayPal.

I need a community federal saving account

I already have a debit card linked to my PayPal account

Customer ID: 25113422
  • Dammysax19Dammysax19 Posts: 1Member
    Plw, I need help. I have been trying to link my PayPal and payoneer accounts but keep getting error messages
  • nimchenkoyevhennimchenkoyevhen Posts: 1Member
    Hi,
    #191118-010372
    my bank of america was removed by PayPal, can you please give me new credentials?
  • Islam_TareqIslam_Tareq Posts: 5Member
    i have been in this problem for 2 weeks till now & there is no response from help center , i am very disappointed about using payoneer .