Make a payment is not enable

mehvishyounasmehvishyounas Posts: 4Member
i want k transfer some $121 from my payoneer account to another payoneer accout.My payoneer account is also connected with fiverr and media.net. But when I click on make payment then this message appears.

"Before you can make a payment, you need to receive additional payments from one or more of the options below"

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

This is correct. You would have to establish your payment activity before you would have access to this feature. If you haven't received a lot of payments you would not be able to send funds to another user yet. This feature becomes unlocked once you have received plenty of payments throughout different funding sources on Payoneer.

• mehvishyounasmehvishyounas Posts: 4Member
    Can you tell me what is the minimum balance after that this option will be available
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 1,490Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There isn't a set minimum usually. It all depends on the frequency and amounts of the payments that you receive throughout your different funding sources.

• mehvishyounasmehvishyounas Posts: 4Member
    Thanks
  • MakedaThomasMakedaThomas Posts: 2Member
    How do this really work
  • morgamorga Posts: 1,546Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MakedaThomas Can you please clarify what you are referring to?

• adrianbadrianb Posts: 2Member
    @KazPayoneer Exactly how many is "a lot of payments"?

Hi there - as previously alluded, there's not a specific number that I can advise. It's really just dependent on the consistency of payments, how many payments are going into the system, etc.

This discussion has been closed.