I Can't Access My Account, What Can I Do?

2»

Comments

• mrpowerhousemrpowerhouse Member Posts: 1
    Hi. For some reason, I couldn't log in to my account using the credentials I have, and as I'm trying to reset my password, it's telling me that an SMS has been sent to my contact number, which the last two digits i couldn't recognize, so I used "send by email" instead, but it's been over 30mins now and I still haven't received any emails.

I have a couple of questions regarding my situation:

1. Not recognizing the last two digits of the indicated contact number makes me believe that I've been hacked. Was I?

2. How do I solve my issue of not being able to log in if I couldn't receive the "password reset" emails?

Thanks.
  • morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mrpowerhouse Hi there, we can see that our team assisted you regarding this via phone already :smile:

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly, it is not possible.

• jvzoo1993jvzoo1993 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could I enquire if reference number 190626-011027 is resolved?
    I have been waiting for the longest time
    I prefer not to call in to PY hotline due to overseas call charges

thanks

@jvzoo1993 Please note that this matter is still being handled

@gadgetdoctor Yes he was referring to you

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@gadgetdoctor This is true. If we have blocked any one of your accounts in the past, new ones would not be approved.

• norezbalochnorezbaloch Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Well I am back again to ask if the photos are still blurry because the account has not been approved yet. Someone check please. Thanks. My New Payoneer Account Details: Customer ID: 34427190 Thanks!

• dkechodkecho Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I can't access the Global Payment Service option under the Receive tab on my account. Please help. My customer ID is 34754837
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Muhammad_Qasim5 Hello,

You need more activity in your account in receiving payments in order to be eligible for the Make A Payment service.

There is not a specific threshold as this is automatically established by our systems. Once you do start receiving more payments you will be notified via email. Thank you and have a nice day.

• noreznorez Member Posts: 1
    I wanted to ask when will my account be approved?
    please, just as a request, I created an account Saturday .

My customer ID: 35004655.

Thank you.

Your beloved customer,
    Norez .
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@norez Hello,

Please be advised, that review for registration can take up to 3 to 5 business days for accounts to reviewed and approved. ( Saturdays and Sundays ) We ask you to kindly via email for any updates.

Thank you and have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.