Using Payoneer with eWallet websites such as PayPal

Comments

• spkdrspkdr Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    @KazPayoneer yes i have and i confirmed it with PayPal but my need is to link Payoneer also but without community federal savings account PayPal doesn't allow me to add my current Payoneer account
  • zeeshank9zeeshank9 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! I need a new receiving account that I can use for linking to Paypal. Thanks in advance!

Your Customer ID: 3525992
    Reference Number: 191115-013700
  • LauraM93LauraM93 Member Posts: 1
    !

Hello I have attached a credit card to my PayPal account, and I have tried to add the details from my global payment service with no success. As per your suggestion I'm attaching my Payoneer ticket number #191114-020253 to request a new bank number.

Thank you
  • yassermo97yassermo97 Member Posts: 0
    I have an amount of money at my PayPal account and I’d like to transfer it to my US bank account provided by Payoneer but unfortunately PayPal didn’t accept my bank account.

So I’d like to change my USD bank account details to Community Fedral Saving Bank.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
  • MartinsMideMartinsMide Member Posts: 2
    I want to add community federal savings bank account to my account so I can use it with PayPal.

I need a community federal saving account

I already have a debit card linked to my PayPal account

Customer ID: 25113422
  • Dammysax19Dammysax19 Member Posts: 0
    Plw, I need help. I have been trying to link my PayPal and payoneer accounts but keep getting error messages
  • nimchenkoyevhennimchenkoyevhen Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    #191118-010372
    my bank of america was removed by PayPal, can you please give me new credentials?
  • Islam_TareqIslam_Tareq Member Posts: 5
    i have been in this problem for 2 weeks till now & there is no response from help center , i am very disappointed about using payoneer .
  • freebirdfreebird Member Posts: 5
    Hi
    I ordered two cards and I didn't get them and I want to use DHL Expedited Shipping
    Hi
    I ordered two cards and I didn't get them and I want to use DHL Expedited Shipping
    Customer ID 25400525
  • Islam_TareqIslam_Tareq Member Posts: 5
    i have tried to get help help center team for 2 weeks till now in this issue and there is no response what should i do more ?!! i am very disappointed
  • themiyathemiya Member Posts: 4
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Payoneer but PayPal refuses. community federal savings bank
    i have to same question
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@themiya Have you already linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your Paypal account? This step is really important and has to be done because PayPal first needs to verify an active method of payment before you can add your Global Payment Details.

• morgamorga Administrator Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Dammysax19 & @SulePayoneer Kindly contact our support team directly for further assistance with this

@SulePayoneer Please send us a private msg for further assistance

@yassermo97 Kindly send us a private message so we can further assist you with this

@SulePayoneer We already responded to you on a separate thread

@themiya Kindly send us a private message for further assistance

Accepted Answer
    yes i already linked debit card card in my paypal account
    I have a Paypal account and I want to link it to my bank account in Payoneer but PayPal refuses. community federal savings bank
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@themiya Hello,

Please be advised, that will need to have linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

If after you have done this, and the issue still persists.

You will need to contact our support team in regards to requesting new bank details. Please use the link below:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you and have a nice day.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@themiya Alright, now you will need to send a request to our customer support team to request new bank details for community federal savings bank. Please use the link below:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

Hi
    Customer ID 25400525
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@sharo321 we can see that our team already issue you new Global Payment Service details. Let us know if you need any further help!

@Miz_Toluwalope we are happy to see that our team already issue you new Global Payment Service details. Let us know if you need any help!

@Kosta99 please contact us via inbox and provide your Customer ID, so we can further assist you with the request.

@iJimmy08 We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

@maxilocoterror we can see that our team already issue you new Global Payment Service details. Let us know if you need any further help!

@Zohaibislam1993 our team already issue you new Global Payment Service details. Let us know if you need any help!

@spkdr please contact us via inbox and provide your Customer ID, so we can further assist you with the request. For a live assistance with this matter, please contact our customer care support or via our social media channels by sending a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

@zeeshank9 we can see that our team already issue you new Global Payment Service details. Let us know if you need any help!

@LauraM93 We forwarded your request to our team to set up the desired payment service details. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

@yassermo97 Do you have a card attached? Please see the first post of this thread for context.

@MartinsMide our team is handling your request via email. As soon as the additional details have been added to your account, you will receive an email confirmation from our team.

@Dammysax19 Do you have a card attached to your Paypal account? Please see the first post of this thread for context.

@nimchenkoyevhen our team is following up your requesting via email. Please check your email box.

@SulePayoneer It seems that you are facing multiple issues with your account. We recommend you to contact our support center or our social media channels to have live assistance.

@Islam_Tareq Do you have a card attached to your Paypal account? Please see the first post of this thread for context

• rauleirorauleiro Member Posts: 3
    Hello i need a new bank account my ticket number is #191109-000545 i have a card attached
  • Ali555Ali555 Member Posts: 0
    i would like to change my account from "First Century Bank" to "Community Federal Savings Bank " bank account. i'll appreciate that a lot. i want to link my paypal to payoneer and i have sufficient balance available in my paypal account. kindly help me.
  • minimalminimal Member Posts: 1
    Hi @LaraPayoneer

I want you to check my ticket as well please.

My ticket number is : 191120-015879 and 191118-015776

I am using First Century Bank actively and plus I need Community Federal Savings bank for paypal.

So I want to keep both USD accounts. Please, If you can sort this out that would be great.

Thank you.

@rauleiro Our team will review your request via the ticket number and update you.

@minimal our team is following up your requesting via email. Please check your email box.

• OssamaNOssamaN Member Posts: 3
    Hey Payoneer Team!

I think I need your help to convert my bank account to Community Federal Savings Bank. My PayPal account has a verified credit card. I have already placed a request in the Support System and received the automatic ticket #191117-009353. Would you be kind enough to help?

Many thanks in advance :)
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@SulePayoneer, kindly see the first post, on page 1 of this thread, as it will help you.

Folks, it is important to state whether or not you have a card attached to your PayPal account before we proceed. Skipping this step will cause unnecessary delays in getting your new Payment Service bank from us.

• CHAOUKICHAOUKI Member Posts: 0
    hello
    I want to add a new account type of bank community federal. this account will make my business so easy. thanks for the help.