Using Payoneer with eWallet websites such as PayPal

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@AkramMo Hello,

Thank you for this information.

We will have someone contact you shortly, regarding your issue.

Have a nice day.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@rauleiro Hello,

We do apologize for the delay.

We had someone from our support center contact you via email, as of now.

Thank you

• mdawdamdawda Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Hello,l

I submitted a ticket with a screenshot of the error
    Customer ID: 28102836
    Reference Number: 191128-023397

I confirm that I have a card linked to Paypal that I have been receiving payments on it for over a year now

Thank you
  • igor98626igor98626 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

i'm having the same issue with Paypal, as well.
    I already sent the message, but i might missed the topic, i couldn't see the right one.
    message number: 191128-019884

I have Paypal connected to my Mastercard (the local bank), and all working fine and approved, but no option for withdrawal.

Thanks
  • eslamghonem22eslamghonem22 Member Posts: 2
    I want to add community federal savings bank account to my account so I can use it with PayPal
    How I can do it? I asked the help center but none helped me
  • rauleirorauleiro Member Posts: 3
    > @GianmarcoPayoneer said:
    > @rauleiro Hello,
    >
    > We do apologize for the delay.
    >
    > We had someone from our support center contact you via email, as of now.
    >
    > Thank you

Hello Gianmarco thanks for the answer, but i have a problem again,
    i send a email back reference: 191109-000545
  • OssamaNOssamaN Member Posts: 3
    Could someone please get back to me? My support request was placed one week ago with ticket # 191117-009353. I cannot link my Payoneer Account to PayPal. My PayPal account is active with a linked, verified credit card. I uploaded a screenshot of the error in my support request.

I requested help on this forum but my request passed unnoticed for well over a week. Could you please get back to me?
  • bahaamohammedbahaamohammed Member Posts: 1
    Hello Payoneer Team,
    I need to link my PayPal account to my Payoneer account but unfortunately paypal refuses 1st century bank account. I have sent three mails to your support team but all I get are automated resposes with reference number (191201-007687, 191130-008058, 191129-017369
    so kindly add another USD (Community federal savings) bank account. any help would be appreciated , Thanks in advance.
  • TATA430TATA430 Member Posts: 1
    up
  • Aissam0Aissam0 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Hello Community,
    How can I submit a request to the support team (which topic?) to change my US Payment Service details to Federal saving bank, in order to link my Payoneer and Paypal accounts ?
  • FedericoSFedericoS Member Posts: 6
    Hi!
    I'm trying to add my Payoneer Global Payment Service account to Paypal and getting an error. I've created a the following ticket: #191210-021356
    Could you please assist?

Best,
    Fede
  • omzaomza Member Posts: 7
    hello

i asked the same question in 2 December this the link https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/comment/169288#Comment_169288

they replied to my email same day and i replied same day also

it is now 11 December almost 8 working days has passed and no one replied to my email this is my reference number #191117-007600

Thank you

@omza Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account

Thank you.

• SaadsabhiSaadsabhi Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I already linked my bank card and tried to link the bank account to PayPal but didn't work.
    Can I get a Community Federal Savings Bank account to my GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE.
    Customer ID: 35286299
    Reference Number: 191210-020448
  • SaadsabhiSaadsabhi Member Posts: 2
    @GianmarcoPayoneer could you please help 🙏
  • FedericoSFedericoS Member Posts: 6
    @GianmarcoPayoneer Hi!
    I'm trying to add my Payoneer Global Payment Service account to Paypal and getting an error. I've created the following ticket: #191210-021356
    Could you please assist?
    I already have a credit card in Paypal and my account verified.

Best,
    Fede
  • omzaomza Member Posts: 7
    > @omza Hello,
    >
    > Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account
    >
    > Thank you.

yes i did link a credit card. if you need any sort of prove like a video or a screenshot please tell me
  • mdawdamdawda Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I submitted a ticket with a screenshot of the error for over two weeks now.

Reference Number: 191128-023397

I CONFIRM that I have a card linked to Paypal that I have been receiving payments on it for over a year now

Thank you
  • CvHCvH Member Posts: 1
    Good day,
    I have the same issue. Ticket number: 191212-004546
    Kindly add a Community Federal Savings Bank account to my profile, I need to use it for the payment from Paypal, the First Century Bank account won't work with them, thank you!
    Client ID: 35293184 :|
  • Channa13Channa13 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Hello
    I ask kindly to add a Community Federal Savings Bank account to my payoneer account to use it on my paypal.
    I made a ticket but without response , i already attached the error from Paypal when adding my current bank account details
    **I CONFIRM having a credit card already linked to my Paypal account**
    Reference Number : 191210-011014

Waiting for a response from you shortly.
    Thank you
  • RaafatAbdulRaafatAbdul Member Posts: 0
    Dear, I appreciate if you can change my bank details from "First Century Bank" to a bank that is accepted by PayPal.
    My PayPal account is linked to my Visa cards and working just fine.
    Thanks.
    My Customer ID: 26470311

@RaafatAbdul Hello,

We will have someone from our support team contact you shortly via email.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• elhosary2019elhosary2019 Member Posts: 7
    Ticket number: 191217-014425
    Customer ID: 33613566
    I confirm that I have a card attached to my PayPal account.
    PayPal Won't Accept My first century Bank. I need to get a Community Federal Savings Bank account please.
  • CyriacusCyriacus Member Posts: 1
    Hello KazPayoneer!

please help me Customer ID: 35387816 my ticket number is # 191218-006826
    I confirm that I have a card attached to my PayPal account.
    PayPal Won't Accept My Bank. I need to get a Community Federal Savings Bank account please.

Thanks so much in advance.
  • elhosary2019elhosary2019 Member Posts: 7
    > @RaafatAbdul Hello,
    >
    > We will have someone from our support team contact you shortly via email.
    >
    > Thank you and have a nice day.

Please @GianmarcoPayoneer take a look at my case
  • Mohammed84Mohammed84 Member Posts: 0
    Hello
    I try to linked my Payoneer US Doller to My PayPal account but it is not allowed to me when I read online I fined people say I need to change my receiving account in Payoneer to community federal Bank I try to contact you and send to you many times but I do not get any answer please can you help in that.
    My ID: 26335132
  • storeburrystoreburry Member Posts: 0
    Please csn someone help, how do I apply for the COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?

@storeburry Hello,

What is the reason you need community federal savings account?

• OssamaNOssamaN Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

I need to link a Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Services. My PayPal account has a verified debit card. I have already placed a request in the Support System and received the automatic ticket #191117-009353. Would you be kind enough to help?

@OssamaN Hello,

We will have someone contact you shortly via email.

Thank you and have a nice day!

@Mohammed84 Hello,

We apologize for the delay.

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you.

@elhosary2019 Hello,

We do apologize for the delay!

We will have someone contact you today via email regarding your request.

@Cyriacus Hello,

We do apologize for the delay!

We will have someone contact you today via email regarding your request as well.

• frajuba11frajuba11 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I need to link a Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Services. My PayPal account has a verified credit card.
    My ID: 33368561
    Thank you

@frajuba11 Hello,

Do not worry, we will have someone contact you today via email regarding your request as well.

• LeslieJPLeslieJP Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I confirm I have a verified Debit card attached to my Paypal account.
    My Customer ID is: 31930847
    My Ticket Reference number: #191228-011795

Please change my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to Community Federal Savings Bank.

Thank you!
  • cactusjackcactusjack Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm having problems with my First Century Bank USD bank account, Paypal doesn't accept that bank. I need to create a new Global Payment Service USD bank account with the Community Federal Savings Bank since they accept that specific bank. My Paypal account is verified and has a debit card attached to it.
    My customer ID is:22313055
    My ticket number is: #191229-008301

Thanks!
  • Ahmed_Sayed_FarghlyAhmed_Sayed_Farghly Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have the issue of PayPal giving me a message "We're sorry. Wer'e not able to process your request right now. please try again later." and I already have a local visa credit card and my account is verified with it, So please give me a Community Federal Savings Bank account numbers as soon as you can...
  • MElGoharyMElGohary Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

My Customer ID is: 23564794
    My Ticket Reference number: #200101-007480

Please change my Global Payment Services USD Bank account to Community Federal Savings Bank.

Thank you!
  • ChunyChuny Member Posts: 3
    Hello Payoneer Support Team!

My Customer ID is: 35484978
    My Ticket Reference number: # 200101-011094

Thank you!
  • LoukiosLoukios Member Posts: 2
    Greetings,
    I have a verified card on my PayPal account.
    My customer ID is: 18967807
    My ticket reference number: #200102-009001

@LeslieJP Hello,

Thank you for waiting.

We will have someone reply via email shortly.

Have a nice day.

@cactusjack Hello,

Thank you for being so patient.

You should receive an email regarding your request very soon.

Have a nice day!

@Ahmed_Sayed_Farghly Hello,

Our customer support has already sent you an email regarding your request.

Thank you and have a nice day.

@MElGohary Hello,

Please take a look at your emails as our support team has contacted you regarding your request.

Thank you and have a day.

@Chuny Hello,

Our support team has sent you an email regarding your request.

Thank you.

@Loukios Hello,

We had someone contact you via email, regarding your request.

• SeyramSeyram Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I happen to be facing the same problem with my PayPal account and I've requested for Federal Savings account to no avail. I just keep receiving the same automated email. I need help getting the federal savings account pls.
  • rcaerrcaer Member Posts: 1
    Hi!

I need to link a Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Services. My PayPal account has a verified credit card but I am getting the error "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later". I have already placed a request in the Support and received the automatic ticket #200103-009415.
    Can you help?

Best regards.

@Seyram Hello,

Have you linked a credit card or a debit card with available funds on it to your PayPal account before adding the Global Payment Details? This has to be done because PayPal has to verify an active method of payment before you can add the Global Payment Details the banking section of your PayPal account.

Thank you